The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2013, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 19
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: FRs for @Crystal@ Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmet88 View Post
Bro Bankala wrote a FR for Melody. If what he
http://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.ph...8&postcount=54
Yup. I read it. The earlier bro who provide FR on Melody states totally the opposite but sadly his FR was deleted. Anyway it does not matter to me. I will have a pass on this girl.

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Old 16-07-2013, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 12
Powersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of light

Was tempted to try Melody. but guess I gonna put it on hold Is she really a full time model as stated by the okt?
Old 16-07-2013, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 13
andytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuteboy12345208 View Post
Yes agree. But what if the agent has pre-booked a 5 star hotel for the girl which is now very popular, how bros going to know if the girl is under age without checking IC? Cos if book a good hotel, the custy just go straight to the room without doing any checking it. Compared to the hotel 81 and fragrance when both girl and guy have to check in and the hotel will do the job checking ic for us.
All of the sudden there are so many hostile replies to Crystal, I wonder why. I hear all Crystal’s points and agreed with her that the age should only be a rough guide to protect the girls’ identity. However, the rough guide shouldn’t be 2 years different from the girls’ real age, or else it would constitute a deceit.

If bros decide to chiong here, there are some risk bros need to take, and take some safeguarding measures to minimize the risk. If you can’t take any risk at all, what you should do is to agree with the FL or Okts upfront that if the girls refuse to show you her ID, then you are not obliged to pay them the rejection fee. This will discourage the FL or OKT to misstate their age, all you need to do is to agree this upfront. I guess this is the best solution to all of your dilemma?

Once again, let me reiterate my point that as much as I hate bad service girls and hate being cheated by the okts, I want these low price Okts stay in SBF. This is consistent with bro helmet88’s view. Perhaps you all have forgotten that we have been through a very tough year just last year where the norm for local girls are priced above $800. That was a very tough year for me as my selections were limited. The worst is over now, hopefully , and I really appreciate that I can once again afford my favourite local delicacies. All I am asking from all of the bros now is do raise your voice if you feel you are being cheated, but do it tactfully and be fair to these low price OKTs. Please don’t force these Okts out of business or else we will have do suffer another cycle of price hike.
Old 17-07-2013, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
huhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanxinco88 View Post
I have seen capable OKT able to do that. haha...I am not expert just 2 cents contribution. hmm...if beyond control or unsure, dont put new or fresh on thread, this only mislead others. I hate waste time go down and find out girls was previously from XXX okt and I have booked before. waste girls, okt and my time.

anyway I rest my case. As mentioned by one of the bros, this is a thread for your girl's FR and not debating on your services etc....cheers!!
agree with u....hate super recycled girls...so far only sinful desire the first okt to apologise and take action against the girl and accept that i dun pay rejection if the girl is recycled. her kingdom also steady let me kn before hand. i dun mind recycled girls as long okt let us kn before hand cos sometimes we do wanna find back some old girls.
Old 17-07-2013, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 978 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 18
SGmodel is one of the Best!SGmodel is one of the Best!SGmodel is one of the Best!SGmodel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huhu123 View Post
agree with u....hate super recycled girls...so far only sinful desire the first okt to apologise and take action against the girl and accept that i dun pay rejection if the girl is recycled. her kingdom also steady let me kn before hand. i dun mind recycled girls as long okt let us kn before hand cos sometimes we do wanna find back some old girls.
Some of the stable here also have recycle gals, so do not just only point finger to bully a lady like me here.

As have mention here, when interview, they did not mention they work for other and they mention they are model so we just accordingly. Some may have their own job and part time on and off they do FL interdependently we do not know if they did not mention.
Old 18-07-2013, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 72
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

We can't totally eliminate recycled girls so we have to take a risk. But I have big issue if there are major mis representation of the girl major information like age (should not vary too much) height and weight. Looks are more subjective.

All being said the girl in questioned here is definitely highly recycled and had bad attitude - turns me of more than anything else. If okt is listening should not market her else I simply skip this okt
Old 18-07-2013, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 72
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Crystal@ View Post
Of all my years of being an Ex FL, there is no such thing as checking IC by the customer.

Most of the hotel must use 2ic to check in now, so if any of the parties is underage. They are not allow to check it hotel.

So this is the gal right to protect the gals.
This is irresponsible. The law regarding sex with working girl to be over 18 only put in place in 2008. When checking ic the girl can just show the photo and year of birth. She can protect her privacy like address or real name. When requested most girls have no problem. So what is the big issue. I know only hotel 81 diligently check on and register the girl. 4 or 5 star won't check. Even fragrance don't check all the time. Some other budget hotels also don't check.
Old 18-07-2013, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 20
tan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond repute

Don't want to pass judgement so fast since 1st time used Crystal service. On one hand I agree OKT needs to know their offerings well before putting up those descriptions, since those are basically selling points. But on the other, since I'm not an OKT, I also agree maybe there're things that are beyond their control which I may not be aware of. So, maybe OKT can share what are beyond their control so we can then decide better to take the plunge or not? I think the best policy is: don't promise what you don't know/not sure.

Descriptions for Melody says:
HOT, NEW, TALL, INNOCENT, YOUNG AND FRESH IN THIS LINE.
Melody is a tall and elegant lady with a pretty face.
Her Looks are GUARANTEED to be above average and nothing lesser.
Modelling in multiple agencies, you may have seen her on TV.

My impression when comparing with description:
She's tall (only slightly shorter than me, I'm 1.7, my mouth touch her nose)

My question:
Which tv show/drama/commercial has she appeared in?
If anybody knows, pls PM me becoz not nice to expose her identity out in open

I prio bros with > 15 power.
Long list of bros to up back, can do only 2 per day. Pls do not up me anymore until I clear my owe list
Old 20-07-2013, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4075 / Power: 15
ctchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: FRs for @Crystal@ Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmet88 View Post
There are actually a couple of high quality undervalued independence FL . On top of them of course is the legendary Kerine Lim who only appeared on SBF for a rather short stint. If you missed her, you missed a legend.

Please share with me via PM or so your bad encounter with the independent FL, I am interested to know also.

As for HerKingdom, I have booked one of his girls before. At first, I hate HerKingdom’s way of doing business but subsequently I am happy with him. The first time I approached him he refused to tell me/help me find out his girls’ working experience despite I explained to him the reason. He was of the view that the girls entitle to the rejection fee regardless whether I have met them before, and I should book at my own risk. That really pissed me off. But few weeks later when I failed to book Kerine and decided to give him a try again and asked him about his girls’ working experience, he was honest with me and willing to help me clear my doubts. I then feel comfortable doing business with him. It is that simple to please a client like me.

The girl I booked was Riko. She is not a SYT given her age, neither she is close to MILF. She is above average and attractive, and she has an excellent attitude with unlimited frenching. I guess you might have heard about the story on Nico from other threads, she worked for multiple agents at the same time, and she was known as babycharlotte before. The FRs on her seems positive. These are all I can share with you. Do share with me your experience openly or privately.
ya, truly Kerine LIm is a legendary ,
miss her a lot
Old 20-07-2013, 05:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
alancoolbreeze is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Totally glad I chanced upon this thread. I guess for independent fls, Natalie is one I would the risk and her damage is low. Anything above that, I have my reservation.

So far tried three okts and must agree Platinum have some great lookers.no regret absolutely.
Old 21-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuteboy12345208 View Post
Yes agree. But what if the agent has pre-booked a 5 star hotel for the girl which is now very popular, how bros going to know if the girl is under age without checking IC? Cos if book a good hotel, the custy just go straight to the room without doing any checking it. Compared to the hotel 81 and fragrance when both girl and guy have to check in and the hotel will do the job checking ic for us.
I would not dare to put my future in the hands of a hotel front counter staff to check her IC and verify the girls' age. Anyway, the girl can also use a fake IC...there is no foolproof method.

Just cease the service contract if you think the girl is too young...pay rejection fee and walk off.

The crux of the problem lies with Crystal deleting away negative FRs...not very professional. The FRs are meant to give bro's honest opinions, be it good or bad. If bad, its for us to decide whether we wish to proceed or whether the girl should start changing her attitude or improve her services. By deleting away the so called negative comments, the OKT is not very ethical and professional. To me, it amounts to cheating through manipulation.

Just my 0.02 cents worth of opinion, not here to start any war. Peace and out.
Old 21-07-2013, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Crystal@ View Post
Some of the stable here also have recycle gals, so do not just only point finger to bully a lady like me here.

As have mention here, when interview, they did not mention they work for other and they mention they are model so we just accordingly. Some may have their own job and part time on and off they do FL interdependently we do not know if they did not mention.
We are not here to bully you just becux u r a lady...don't confuse yourself. May I also state that just becux u r a lady, doesn't mean that you can get away with certain things.

Bros here are just pointing out that you shouldn't delete away negative FRs, period. What's there to hide?

Another point u highlighted is how would you know the girls are recycled? Well, if you don't, then you shouldn't state that they are fresh and total new and inexperienced when in the first place you don't even know if they are recycled. For example, if I have a new girlfriend, I cannot say she is a virgin just because I don't know if she has been fucked by other bfs or guys. You get what I mean??? Or am I confusing you?
Old 21-07-2013, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 978 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 18
SGmodel is one of the Best!SGmodel is one of the Best!SGmodel is one of the Best!SGmodel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastardball View Post
We are not here to bully you just becux u r a lady...don't confuse yourself. May I also state that just becux u r a lady, doesn't mean that you can get away with certain things.

Bros here are just pointing out that you shouldn't delete away negative FRs, period. What's there to hide?

Another point u highlighted is how would you know the girls are recycled? Well, if you don't, then you shouldn't state that they are fresh and total new and inexperienced when in the first place you don't even know if they are recycled. For example, if I have a new girlfriend, I cannot say she is a virgin just because I don't know if she has been fucked by other bfs or guys. You get what I mean??? Or am I confusing you?
This is a commercial forum, not your forum and we pay rental to come here to do business.

Who are you to judge how we as business owner want to post what here as a marketing grimmack.

Bear in mind again, like i said, this is not because i am a lady or what, like i said this is a commercial forum.
Old 22-07-2013, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 19
CravenSg is one of the Best!CravenSg is one of the Best!CravenSg is one of the Best!CravenSg is one of the Best!

Ermm...just because you pay rental in this forum....

Up front I have never engaged your stable's services B4, but your above statement means I won't consider your stable at all.

Marketing gimmick is fine, up to a point, but Sis, maybe you want to remember why you bother to pay rental to this forum in the 1st place.
Old 22-07-2013, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

My experience with this OKT is good. I booked Kiona once, with ample time for her to get ready and arrive on time, but she was more then an hour late. OKT was responsible enough to keep me updated and was also polite and apologetic. In the end, I cancelled the booking, and OKT was kind enough to offer some form of compensation though I did not ask for it.

As for FL's age, for me it should represent what she looks like, not her real age. I have encountered 40 year old who looks and advertised as late twenties. I have also encountered supposed mid 20s FLs who look like 30s. And also genuine early 20s (yes, did check ic) who can pass off as teens. Frankly, I prefer the first type most... look young, still fairly firm boobs, good figure, hungry for sex and skilled/experienced lovers and usually can click with me due to smaller age gap.

Quite a few FLs work for multiple OKTs. I know one who has her own blog, and yet is advertised by at least 4 OKTs. I do not know whether any of the OKTs know that fact. The few FLs I'm frequent tell me business has been bad recently, so some work under multiple OKTs to maximise bookings. Usually these are the ones who's main income is from FL.

Those that have full time jobs and use FL to supplement income will stick to one OKT for safety and privacy.

In the long run, the smart ones only give their numbers to regular customers who are nice to them. The greedy ones, give to (almost) every acceptable customer after first booking. I avoid the second group... usually they are too money minded and I worry about their discretion. The first type, are more cautious, stable and mature.

I agree that OKTs should check the girls background properly, but some lies are hard to verify. In my opinion, OKTs should be as honest as possible, they will get much more loyalty business in return and more quality girls will eventually work with them.

As a customer, I take OKT ads in SBF with a heavy dose of salt if there are few FRs and I have never patronise before. If I book, I go with my eyes open... and ready to reject.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1