The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
boomz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pussy worth so much??

What's the big deal with people wanting to pay. I pay because I like the uncomplicated nature of it. I have a gf, a fb, and girls I can call for dates and booty calls but I like to pay for sex also because sometimes that's all you want. Maybe I just want to bang a minah later but I don't want to date one or exchange numbers and shit like that so I just pay. Or I want to fuck some ditzy young ah lian without the frills and I do that. after the deed is done my life is the same as it was before, no complications. if I want to pick up girls in clubs, I can try with a variable success rate for a ons, but no guarantees. Most of the time it leads to going out first, getting dinner and drinks, and adds complication to my current relationship. What's the point when all you're out for is just a fuck.
Old 11-02-2015, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
Ah bro Kingdom8,Hanxinco88, don't give yourself excuses ah. I am in my 30s have a lot of white hair, overweight, travel every month for work and busy as well. Still i get my fair number of pussies. And i am not a saint and i do pay sometimes as well when i go to ktvs, massage places or pick up joints. But i choose, negotiate and pay whats worth.

But being said that, my gf is younger then me by over ten years, my FB is younger then me by over 6 years. They are petit, slim, fair skin, holding proper jobs. My Ex gf last year was a 20 year old ex MGS girl. The only money i spent is dating money. i don't give them 500 or 1500 after after we fuck or after they give me a CIM blowjob. And i said blowjob because 2 of them are still a virgin. so how much is that worth??

Wa bro paymaster I think we are very similar. I think I have found my zhi ying le. From ur posting I can tell u can quite rich and comfortable with ur life but not not extremely rich like MR NG, MR KHOO etc . U are not handsome but u are still alrite. That is exactly what u need to succeed. Comfortable rich and confident. With that u can hunt anyone in club anywhere no matter what. This is what I wanna share with the bros here. Not many believe me and some even call me names. Lol, I didn't bother cause in real life we know how well we are and what we can do.

I have a couple of FBS as well and the younger the better cause I too like it easily wet and sticky sweet odourless. HAHAH..
I hunt for them myself and include banker, doctor, stewardess, model and school girls. The only money I spend is dating money same like u. The service I get is excellent the whole night. How much is the ROI lol....
This is think we are too similar haha... No need go HFJ or bluewave etc haha.

Im looking forward to hunt together with u.... Text me when u are free. Let's arrange a meet up to hunt be it clubbing or what. Actually I have two other pple in mind to join us. One is the self declare very rich fellow who dunno what to do in life. The other is the self declare very handsome but very busy in studying no time to invest in relationship fellow.

Together we can see what style most suit to get girls easiest and best ROI. haha. We are quite similar as in comfortable and confident. The others are rich (handsome or not I dunno) and handsome (rich or not I dunno). It will be very interesting.

The topic of study will make my level of understanding up to another stage haha. If one happens to be rich and handsome but didn't get girls. It will be an interesting study to how can it happen too. Girls are very interesting subject for studying.
Old 11-02-2015, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemical View Post
fyi,

think of local much more clean??? no so... when pussy is on working!!! haha...
it is the novelty factor ..

then again, i once was flirting with an english speaking girl in a nearby country, and my learned friend asked me what's special with her .. I said she speaks good english .. my friend asked me if I plan to fxxk her or have an intellectual discourse

different tastes
Old 12-02-2015, 03:44 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

pussy made from authentic gold
Old 12-02-2015, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 19
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
Ah bro Kingdom8,Hanxinco88, don't give yourself excuses ah. I am in my 30s have a lot of white hair, overweight, travel every month for work and busy as well. Still i get my fair number of pussies. And i am not a saint and i do pay sometimes as well when i go to ktvs, massage places or pick up joints. But i choose, negotiate and pay whats worth.

But being said that, my gf is younger then me by over ten years, my FB is younger then me by over 6 years. They are petit, slim, fair skin, holding proper jobs. My Ex gf last year was a 20 year old ex MGS girl. The only money i spent is dating money. i don't give them 500 or 1500 after after we fuck or after they give me a CIM blowjob. And i said blowjob because 2 of them are still a virgin. so how much is that worth??
Haha....not excuses man....I rather have no string attached den gfs and Fbs.
Not say I dont want, but no time and the risk of getting caught will be much more costly than the amount spent on FL. The risk of divorce, embarassment...thats why I do envy you.....I dont know how you juggle your life but to me family cannot be destroyed just because I want to have a few cheap thrills and felt love by a younger girl....

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Old 12-02-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
bengeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nothing is free...paid sex is hassle free. Not complication, don't need to waste time. If u go hunting, u need to invest time to bro them, if kena rejected, ego bruise. Furthermore people like us already past prime, where syt interested unless pocket full of cash.
Old 12-02-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengeo View Post
Nothing is free...paid sex is hassle free. Not complication, don't need to waste time. If u go hunting, u need to invest time to bro them, if kena rejected, ego bruise. Furthermore people like us already past prime, where syt interested unless pocket full of cash.
Totally agree w u. U are not trying to woo the gal as gf so no need waste time on club to hunt with the risk of not getting any n have to pay silly money for liquor. Just straight to the point . Pay n get it done . Use time for other things
Old 12-02-2015, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 19
tambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Time = money cannot buy back
Old 12-02-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1236 / Power: 19
dizzyg has much to be proud ofdizzyg has much to be proud ofdizzyg has much to be proud ofdizzyg has much to be proud ofdizzyg has much to be proud ofdizzyg has much to be proud ofdizzyg has much to be proud ofdizzyg has much to be proud ofdizzyg has much to be proud of

300 bux could get you a decent gorgeous babe some years back especially with True Enjoyment... those regulars should know
Old 13-02-2015, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
melonmilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no matter how expensive it is, it's still sex without love!
Old 13-02-2015, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 10
Datukali deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Akamai! As quoted in SBF by one particular Samster: " The difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sometimes, sex for free is more expensive than sex for $$$". Well said, Bro.
"
Old 13-02-2015, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 17
snowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datukali View Post
Akamai! As quoted in SBF by one particular Samster: " The difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sometimes, sex for free is more expensive than sex for $$$". Well said, Bro.
"
Totally agreed with that statement.
Kinda obvious some one failed his maths or his opportunity costs is damn low.
Old 13-02-2015, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datukali View Post
"
And another wise man told me, that he don't pay for sex, he pay for the girl to leave after sex
Old 13-02-2015, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
bengeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonmilk View Post
no matter how expensive it is, it's still sex without love!
Xiao ah! Who wants love...boss is right FL is for us to fcuk not luv
Old 13-02-2015, 07:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Stone_anarchy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why spend hours in pubs hunting when we can get the FL girls with an SMS?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1