The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 08-10-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Penguinmaster21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I have tried Chanel from Qu**n spa too, waste time and waste money. Once this spa lost their prettiest ML (fala), this spa becomes very forgettable.

If you are checking out Qu**n Spa, you might as well go to the other spa in the same block. Lily from M*n* spa is cute, hardworking and has one of the nicest to squeeze boobs. The mangos are firm and bouncy. Definitely never give birth before.

Just tell her (my friend ask me to come squeeze your boobs/朋友说你胸部好摸), she will know you are recommended by her fan and she needs to give best service.

$58 + $50 + $30.
Any description of lily? Pm me
Old 08-10-2022, 10:30 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
I have tried Chanel from Qu**n spa too, waste time and waste money. Once this spa lost their prettiest ML (fala), this spa becomes very forgettable.

If you are checking out Qu**n Spa, you might as well go to the other spa in the same block. Lily from M*n* spa is cute, hardworking and has one of the nicest to squeeze boobs. The mangos are firm and bouncy. Definitely never give birth before.

Just tell her (my friend ask me to come squeeze your boobs/朋友说你胸部好摸), she will know you are recommended by her fan and she needs to give best service.

$58 + $50 + $30.
Just squeeze her boobs for 80? Very expensive
Old 08-10-2022, 10:35 AM
SamSter

SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Both Spa at Jalan Rumah Tinggi are for carrot only
Old 08-10-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Well, that's your view. I just share info and let the readers decide for themselves. Pricing not right then just stick to your preferred playgrounds.

She is around 25. Cute and sweet looking. Not some 40 year old milf asking for $50 + $30.
Old 08-10-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Penguinmaster21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Well, that's your view. I just share info and let the readers decide for themselves. Pricing not right then just stick to your preferred playgrounds.

She is around 25. Cute and sweet looking. Not some 40 year old milf asking for $50 + $30.
Where is she from?
Old 08-10-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguinmaster21 View Post
Where is she from?
China. Guangzhou
Old 10-10-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 7
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Hahaha. Then any playground you can recommend brother.
Old 10-10-2022, 11:58 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreJuzLapSap View Post
Hahaha. Then any playground you can recommend brother.
You have a PM
Old 11-10-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 11
Desmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDesmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDesmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDesmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
You have a PM
Mind share to me too? Tia
Old 11-10-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 6
Newbie72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
I’ve tried Lily and XX and can compare notes with bros who can provide some genuine /original contacts - MILFs preferred.

Quote:
You have a PM
Old 11-10-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
oldman376 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie72 View Post
I’ve tried Lily and XX and can compare notes with bros who can provide some genuine /original contacts - MILFs preferred.
Bros, you have a PM
Old 21-10-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

S*ense spa at jalan Bukit Merah, see vivi quite swee and booked her.. turned out to be a milf.. Photoshop gao gao.. will not return..
Old 21-10-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Last time whenever I had Amy, if u able pay her price, get the last slot n u r all alone downstairs or upstairs can play catching…loser get pumped real hard…😉
Old 24-10-2022, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 3
Octopussy133 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctopussy133 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
You have a PM
Bro pls share with me too
Old 24-10-2022, 12:16 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Last time whenever I had Amy, if u able pay her price, get the last slot n u r all alone downstairs or upstairs can play catching…loser get pumped real hard…��
You really knows how to enjoyed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1