The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 13-03-2016, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
Thanks for the info. Will try when around there.
Let me know how receptive are they towards male customers....lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewFreedom View Post
i hv no idea how upgrades shld always be free. every hotel worldwide is always "subjected to availability" n even if they choose nt 2 upgrade u, there is nothing wrong as long as u r given wat u paid for. even if given, is out of goodwill and u cannot demand 4 goodwill.
Maybe Bro Naka went during peak period, or hit Batam at a very late hour so the room reserve was given to an earlier customer.
He is not a walk-in customer. Hotel was pre-book already.
Under Booking dot com rules, no show will mean the hotel will deduct the $ from his CC.
I still hold the view the hotel is at fault here. Peace out.
Old 13-03-2016, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 9
xiaosinful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

After gaining much knowledge that you guys share I think its time to give back some.This post is to share my first hand experience on my trip to batam on 12 of march.I would also like to take this opportunity to learn from the veterans and hope first timers can learn from my experience and dont make those mistakes.

Took the 910 ferry from habourfront to habourbay and took a cab to formosa to check-in.Tried to walk to the main road to catch a cab but the uncle wont budge on my attempted bargain and even show me the price list, ended up paying 50k.

Reached formosa shortly but room was not ready.So i walk around lucky plaza and opp formosa to scout for money changer.Most of the rates were between 9300-9350.The chinese lady money changer opp formosa saw me scouting so offered 9400 which is the highest i could find. just a note for those who want to change higher rates i notice nagoya mall main entrance to the left there is a money changer + Jewry store that offered the highest a among those around that area at 9410 as of today.

After changing money i went to nagoya mall and brought some essential stuff like huge bottled water ,CD and a "vitamin" pill (for those curious i brought from century at the Basement).There after i went back to formosa hotel area and walked around to familiarize myself ended up having bakutteh at one of the stalls(personally dont really like the taste of batam BKT).

1200pm checkedin to the hotel and got my welcome drink.went to checkup the room while still waiting for the bro to reply me about meeting up since piror to the day he asked for my number but I dont have his.while waiting i looked up some of bronono guide on booking joints(which i intend to go to the 3 safest join as recommended by bronono) and also sample itinerary since i have not plan how i am going to spend my time there.

1pm went out to look for my companion for the night. 1st stop New barry since it is the nearest to formosa took me about a 6 minute walk. went in saw a group of guys sitting there and chatting, i just sat outside and wait for the receptionist (there is no receptionist i grew bored or waiting and just went in to see) a malay uncle greeted me and show me the girls. unfortunately i do not speak behasa,so while looking around the uncle keep on shooting me with behasa while the girls were also chatting among themselfs. didnt see any that i fancy and didnt really feel good with all the pressure on me so i make a quick escape.

Next i went on to Goldbird,took me around a 10min walk.when i reach lailai hotel as stated in bronono guide i was drenched in sweat walk in circles but could not find any gold bird.(just a note Goldbird does not have a signboard that says goldbird its just a dark glass door) one of the taxi guy saw me walking about and ask if i wanted taxi,i turned him down and asked if he knew where gold bird is located.he brought me to goldbird and told me that goldbird girls got many problems 2hrs and would disappear.

He then took me to a joint(name is 28 or flower in indo) with a chinese lady boss that seems friendly. into me to the girls.i asked which one she recommend that has no problems.recommend me 2 girls that i dont really fancy.
saw a girl that was quite cute and to my liking but was taken.saw another one that was also quite sweet but boss told me that she only worked for a few days and she cant guarantee she is good.so ended up with the one she recommended.she quote me 1.5 juta tried to bargain but she claims that even if she wanted to lower the girl dont want. since there was a special occasion to me on that day i took it.

initial plan was to book the girl and have her sent to my room at 5pm while i go have a massage.but since i have spent my budget for girl and massage on the girl (also the fact that boss says she knows massage as well). took her back and relax for a while and she gave me a massage followed by some cuddling and one thing led to another.....

name: cant remember indo names i think starting with f_____
appearance: skinny ,long hair,im guessing a B size ,with braces and a tattoo behind her back.
massage:very good! gave me a 2 hr massage comparable to the massage i got at a proper massage parlor.(note that im not a expert in massage i have only been to 1 massage)
personality: relatively good but the use of google translate to communicate makes it feel less personal.
first event: started off slow with lots of foreplay.followed by riding 5/10
after that i decided to let her rest since she complained that everyday booking she is tired so i ask her to go to sleep. i took a ojek(bargain 30k from formosa>A2>formosa, it was pretty fun since its my first time riding a motorbike and from that time onwards i decided that ojek was the right way to travel since its cheap n exciting) tabao some BBQ stringray,satay,fired oyster.
After i came back I think something got to her. she went to sleep and ignored me all the way from 4.30pm till 1.30am i thought it was a goner. luckily pigletdidi was up all night and we chatted like he was my long lost buddy
second event: at 1am when i gave up was about to sleep, she came over and hug me with her hands and feet. a little foreplay and she suggested doggy.probably the best minutes of my life 8.5/10

total spending around sgd250 excluding hotel and ferry

Shoutout to pigletdidi for chatting with me thru the night i owe you one! also special thanks to bronono for all his ever useful guides and resources.
Old 13-03-2016, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

a malay uncle greeted me and show me the girls. unfortunately i do not speak behasa,so while looking around the uncle keep on shooting me with behasa[/QUOTE]

Dont get intimidated with tharmidzi (indo uncle hes from medan) hes always like that most of the time, its hes way of talking thou. Actually hes a friendly guy. (I doubt many will agreed) but to me he is, so is atek. Anyway I would suggest any newbie going to new berry with somebody thats my advice thou.
Old 13-03-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bearzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thx to everyone for all the knowledge... hope will be useful for my 1st trip soon. btw any photo for an average working lady.
Old 13-03-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Walked over to New Berry from there at 12.35pm and was greeted by the Chinese Papi but there were only 10-15 girls available mostly milfs and only 1-2 SYT. Only 1 caught my eye and was quoted 1.6m to which I bargained down to 1.3m inclusive of ojek charges for the girl to be delivered later at 4.30pm. Papi assured me of her service and claims she is young and joined them less than a week ago so I made eye contact with her, trusting my instincts and took the plunge.
Hehehe...i like the way you write your FR,very informative with all the important key information i am constantly observing in all the FRs. Sincerely thank you for helping me make my upcoming trip better with those information.

Quote:
Now that my girl was settled I walked over to Nagoya Hill for my Deadpool movie.
The movie,Deadpool was nice right?

Quote:
Honestly the movie rates without snacks or drinks are so cheap that I might be tempted to go on a movie marathon if they were screening a range of interesting movies, but we all know that's not our sole purpose at Batam
Sillypore movie tickets was S$12...in fact i rarely have time to watch a movie,only in Batam,hehehe... If there is time,a good movie screening in Batam is definitely worth the watch. And at a much lower expense.

Quote:
Cheers and hope Batam will be good for you guys!
After reading your FR and those by others,i learned something. Knowing how to enjoy Batam and wanting to enjoy Batam were 2 different scene. Sorry,that was just an after-reading feel.

May you have an even better next trip in Batam. With more good months (in Batam) to come,hehehe...

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 13-03-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Btw, if you stay at Da Vienna,.....isn't it a super long walk to Octopus?
For me, no problem as I usually walk from ferry terminal to formosa. From formosa to da Vienna is about 5 to 10 mins more
Old 14-03-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewFreedom View Post
i hv no idea how upgrades shld always be free. every hotel worldwide is always "subjected to availability" n even if they choose nt 2 upgrade u, there is nothing wrong as long as u r given wat u paid for. even if given, is out of goodwill and u cannot demand 4 goodwill.
Booking made and payment accepted still not considered as done deal? Thought Bros are talking about done deal, but end up, no room when they show up at the hotel. This is definitely the hotel's fault.

I've an unhappy experience with Amir Hotel too. Was going to board the next ferry back to Singapore, when my regular called me to meet up at J.CO.

What happens next is both of us proceeding to Amir Hotel for ST. When booking the room, they actually had the balls to tell me using POSB credit for payment will incur extra charges. And I only have that card with me. Although it's just $10 +/-, it's still daylight robbery.

But, faced with paying $10 extra and a hot pussy waiting to be fucked, I just bottled it and pay up. Lol... Small head and KC made the decision.
Old 14-03-2016, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Wow, Bro Nono going on 15th March? I am going too on the same day but 2D1N for my 6th Trip
Yes,bro...i will be going to Batam on 15th March for 3D2N. Lets see if we are fated to cross path,hehehe...

Quote:
I will be staying at Da Vienna Hotel this time to try out the rooms. I will not be going to booking joints for this trip as I have arranged a girl from Atalanta Spa to overnight with me
Da Vienna is a good hotel to stay in. Have you booked your room already? I ask becos their basic room was sold out on some hotel booking sites. And their price has gone up due to the school holiday season. Just notice the hotel room's reservation site has been taken down for maintenance. (main site still there)

Looks like you are going to have a model-looking girl in your room this coming trip,hehehe...congratulation!

Quote:
I am planning to visit Octopus Spa after lunch.
I was thinking to ask you to drop Octopus after your lunch and we all go to another "massage shop" instead and save Octopus spa for the next day together before you head back to Sillypore. I mean i arent sure what time you are leaving for Harbour Bay the next day but i will be staying for 3D2N and likely head to Atlanta or Octopus the next day after my tired OTOT 1st night. (do not reveal any of your timing in public forum becos i wont be,we can chat via PM if needed to)

Quote:
Atalanta Spa has become my 1st stop whenever I go Batam and I dont take taxi at all in Batam, basically by walking using Google Map, from ferry terminal to hotel and from hotel to ferry terminal.
I used to do that in my first few trips to batam too (as written in my past summaries,i walked a lot). Soon,you wont be needing google map anymore,hehehe...the maps were mostly in my brain now after walking for a while in Batam.

Quote:
From ferry terminal to Formosa will take about 15-20mins walk depend on your walking speed.
It will be a good exercise too By walking, you will tend to pay more attention to the surroundings and can find some rare places too. Thats how i found Dynasty 99 from my last trip
Agreed with you on this. But i take taxi becos i wish to catch the best time for the things i wanted to do w/o the crowd to 1st comes in before me. I dont like crowd. Basically,i already know what i wish to do,and i wish to do them right on target in my own definition of a perfect timing,hehehe...

Walking is good exercise,so is bonking..hehehe..i just dont wish to go to a massage shop to relax and later have to sweat (and tired myself) all the way back to hotel again. Massage and tonic food helps me to revitalize after some good bonking exercise,it helps to keep me going on (and on and on...) the 2nd and sometime even for a 3rd night of "intense bed room exercises".

I have seen the new Dynasty99 many times. Even before it was mentioned in the forum. The thing is everytime i passes by it,the railing-pulled-down-metal-door is always shut becos its still in the early part of the day. Old Dynasty99 opens at 1pm,but this new one apparently dont.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 14-03-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 9
Hornyong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, met a very pretty Indon Chinese at Vivo ytd. She was returning to Batam.
anyone been to Octopuss in Pacific Palace Hotel?
she is working there until Friday, then return back Medan.

anyone been to Octopuss?
Googled. Its a Spa.

wish to visit her before she return home.

Many thks!
Old 14-03-2016, 11:24 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
This is pretty bad.....in most times....the upgrade should be free....
Dun think the hotel is inside Booking dot com liao....lol.

To give credit, there are a few Good reviews (Agoda)...but most times we focused more on the Bad ones...and quite a few and they are in 2016.....
Sorry typo in my previous message, it was a few years ago not a few days. Amir was formerly call habourbay hotel.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-03-2016, 11:25 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post
book from hotel or booking .com also ? hahhaa...
same lah... 30mar to 2apr also
only 19SGD , some more very near to harbour......
Bro, typo, it was a few years ago not few days ago.
It was name as habourbay hotel in the past, then change to amir hotel

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 14-03-2016, 11:28 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
The L Hotel Entertainment

Recently,it looks like many new hotels is coming up and what i have seen around Batam,seems like there will be even more to come. Good for the tourists as more hotels equates to bigger competition,bigger competition
Seem ok, maybe next time can try. Yes. more hotel coming out.

Old 14-03-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyong View Post
Hi, met a very pretty Indon Chinese at Vivo ytd. She was returning to Batam.
anyone been to Octopuss in Pacific Palace Hotel?
she is working there until Friday, then return back Medan.

anyone been to Octopuss?
Googled. Its a Spa.

wish to visit her before she return home.

Many thks!

There are many topics related to this spa here. The gal may NOT be a massage lady there. Please be careful when approaching ladies there.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 14-03-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
The L Hotel Entertainment

Another new hotel that just started business not too long ago. This hotel is nearby to Dgrande Hotel (about 2 roads away) and this is a 3 star hotel. And according to map,they are both relatively nearby the Windsor Food court area.
U knw wat sm of the supir & ojek nickname tis hotel?

They call it the L.J. hotel in hokkien.
Old 14-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingarrow View Post
Personally, I think they can make the review for hotels to appear higher. For example, out of 10 reviews, 5 good, 5 bad. They can "randomly" picked all 5 good and only 1 bad, which will give a impression that it is very good. I believe other hotels booking do the same things

That why I checked other websites like TripAdvisor and noted the vast difference in the reviews.

But I agree reviews are subjective and we tend to focus on the -ve ones
i tink every business review site is same,jus like tis forum. Paid sites usually will censor off bad reviews. I prefer to read both good & bad reviews & weigh em for accuracy.

Quote:
2 days ago, went to this new family spa called Kalea which was opened in Oct 2015,
May i ask if tis place is crowded wen u were there?

Thx

Quote:
... and Avocado Milo (Rp 20k) for a good lunch.
Tis drink sound interesting,fruit juice mix with chocolate?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1