The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2005, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ChickLuver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Indian and Sri Lankan Girls in Geylong

I met one Indian Girl of 22 years in Geylong. I don't exactly remember the House whether L18H30 or L18H23, or L18H24. I am not sure but it you ask OKT and you may get. They have two girls Richa and Gita. I selected Richa. Very nice boobs and tight pussy, a very nice petite 22 years old well build girl. Paid the OKT the Sing$40,00 charges for a completa 25 minutes of action. Girl was good in BBBJ, HJ and I finished in Missionary. No Anal. I did not ask for 69.

While returning, I Saw a lot of Indian girls [all wearing Indian sari dresses], Bangladeshi girls [wearing their national dresses] and the very yeah-yeah and beautiful Sri-Langkan girls [ all wearing sexy western dresses or in very tight jeans]. Most of them are located in the various side alley-ways, around Lorong 20. The going rate is Sing$30,00 for the girl and you pay for the Room, at around Sing$5,00 to Sing$15,00.

I wanted to have more now and again tried one very tall [+/-5'7", 50 kg, 35.24.36] dark CFM Sri-Langkan girl by the name of Fatima. Yes, most of the Sri-Langkan girls are Moslim from around Colombo. Got a very good CBJ [always insisting one in Geylang, whereby on an average the girls would have at least 6 guys a night] and a much better FJ. She is very tight. I have got her photo but don't know how to show to other Members. She was open for everything and even Anal but I was not very keen for this. She did BBBJ and 69 with me. Again, I finished when she was on top. Very tight pussy.

She wanted to do BBBJ again but I refused, as I was very tired, and wanted to take some rest. I paid a tip of Sing$10 and promised her that I will come back.
Old 27-04-2005, 09:51 AM
Stromer

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Indian and Sri Lankan Girls in Geylong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickLuver
I met one Indian Girl of 22 years in Geylong. I don't exactly remember the House whether L18H30 or L18H23, or L18H24. I am not sure but it you ask OKT and you may get.....
Confirmed that it isnt L18H30.. hell, i dun even think you are sober.. how is it possible that these houses actually have indian WLs? any other bro can confirm this? It jus doesnt sound rite to me, indian WLs in L18 fuckshops?
Old 27-04-2005, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
buhweet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most likely FL from one of the side alleys. Must be parralel-import. So far no reports of any (official) Indian/Sri Lankan WL in GL. Can any other brudder here confirm?
Old 27-04-2005, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

lorong 18 where got ODD num House, 23??..
Old 27-04-2005, 02:39 PM
Stromer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez
lorong 18 where got ODD num House, 23??..
hmm think actually have.. but how cum so zun he choose '23' when there isnt a 23 in the 1st place?

http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/si...esult=1&page=5
Old 27-04-2005, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stromer
hmm think actually have.. but how cum so zun he choose '23' when there isnt a 23 in the 1st place?

http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/si...esult=1&page=5

i think it is lorong 20 wor... lorong 20 got 23
Old 27-04-2005, 02:53 PM
Sex Pistol

Quote:
Originally Posted by buhweet
Most likely FL from one of the side alleys. Must be parralel-import. So far no reports of any (official) Indian/Sri Lankan WL in GL. Can any other brudder here confirm?

I think it's quite impossible to have indian or sri lankan WL working in license hses, but there used to be a filipino girl working in L18 which hse not to mention, how she got here is because her agent bought her a fake thai passport and pass off as a thai and work here. I was shocked at first cos I never encounter thai WL cannot speak thai and later she explain the real reason behind it.
Old 28-04-2005, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 20
Konkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Pistol
I think it's quite impossible to have indian or sri lankan WL working in license hses,
my guess would be...this is the FL along the lanes...who studied IT in India/sri lanka . Go to internet cafe and try to boost business. SHe must be Sri lankan as she gave a yeah yeah to her kinhood....sexy tight jeans.... info on moslem populace in Lanka....moslim....who spells it like that in Singapore...
Old 28-04-2005, 12:52 PM
Samster

Hi
Bro, I am not good in remembering numbers and Lanes. Please don't mind for my mistakes. But, in case you go there you will still find Indians and Sri Lankans.
Happy Cheonging
Old 28-04-2005, 02:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -134 / Power: 0
wahpiang wahpiang

bro chickluver, if my guess is correct, you are a european? or are you canadian as indicated in your location? correct me if i am wrong. Cos you use "," instead of "." for your decimal places and wat are the decimal places for????????? Imply no GST (Girl Service Tax)? paying $30-40 for their service might as well get the cat40.
Old 28-04-2005, 02:58 PM
Samster

Bro
Yes I am a foreigner from Canada but British by birth. Presently, I am here in Singapore for some business. I am leaving Singapore in a couple of days and my stay here was really wonderful because of you all great guys. In case you need any info on Canada, please feel free to write.

I am now going to India and that's why I am interested in Indian hooker so that I understand them and have no problem while looking for Indian hookers/FLs. Any idea how is the scene there.

I would love to have someone from Singapore to travel with me for 3-4 days like GF.
Thanks you all, once again.
Old 28-04-2005, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
S|eep|ess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickLuver
I met one Indian Girl of 22 years in Geylong. I don't exactly remember the House whether L18H30 or L18H23, or L18H24. I am not sure but it you ask OKT and you may get. They have two girls Richa and Gita. I selected Richa. Very nice boobs and tight pussy, a very nice petite 22 years old well build girl. Paid the OKT the Sing$40,00 charges for a completa 25 minutes of action. Girl was good in BBBJ, HJ and I finished in Missionary. No Anal. I did not ask for 69.

While returning, I Saw a lot of Indian girls [all wearing Indian sari dresses], Bangladeshi girls [wearing their national dresses] and the very yeah-yeah and beautiful Sri-Langkan girls [ all wearing sexy western dresses or in very tight jeans]. Most of them are located in the various side alley-ways, around Lorong 20. The going rate is Sing$30,00 for the girl and you pay for the Room, at around Sing$5,00 to Sing$15,00.

I wanted to have more now and again tried one very tall [+/-5'7", 50 kg, 35.24.36] dark CFM Sri-Langkan girl by the name of Fatima. Yes, most of the Sri-Langkan girls are Moslim from around Colombo. Got a very good CBJ [always insisting one in Geylang, whereby on an average the girls would have at least 6 guys a night] and a much better FJ. She is very tight. I have got her photo but don't know how to show to other Members. She was open for everything and even Anal but I was not very keen for this. She did BBBJ and 69 with me. Again, I finished when she was on top. Very tight pussy.

She wanted to do BBBJ again but I refused, as I was very tired, and wanted to take some rest. I paid a tip of Sing$10 and promised her that I will come back.
Hope you enjoy your stay here and happy global bonking, but be safe too...hehehehe
Old 02-05-2005, 03:56 PM
Samster

I have met Indian and Sri Lankan girls in Geylong, as per my earlier FRs.
I have received many PMs asking me for contact numbers of Indian Girls. These girls don't give their contact numbers but I have their photos with me. I am not able to post the photos here as I don't know how can I attach with my report.

For the bros, who want Indian chicks, I want to tell that during weekends, there were great congregation of Indians along the stretch of Serangoon Road. Amongst the big crowd, perhaps you can find some good gems. Can regulars advise the exact locations there, near Mustafa etc..............................

A business associate told me he once got a beautiful Indian Gal at Fortuna HC, perhaps you check it up with the receptionist there.
Old 04-05-2005, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 20
Konkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to behold

i walk past there today. lotsa indian girls. but loads of bangla there also. didnt had the intestinal flirtitude to approach
Old 04-05-2005, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 23
eternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to behold

i would agree with bro Konkek Johnson.... where to find the urge to do at serangoon area esp with so many bangla ard....

fortuna got chio indian lady?? nv c b4 leh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1