The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-12-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
kazua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Rachel CF

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=909960

OKT: Nice and easy going

Location: Just to note for Drivers hard to get carparks, Footman i think is also abit far. Best is cab there. (but it is worth it)

Look: 8.5/10 Looks similar with but age alittle, will doll up with makeup to look more pretty

Body: 8/10 - Soft skin, no tattoo, no tummy (can see abit of workout packs), pussy trimmed short.

Boobs: (One Man meat is another Man poison, so depends on individual) Natural B-C Cups and soft nice to squeeze, nipples are big to zhut zhut.

French: Didnt try as busy licking other parts of her body during the shots

BBBJ: 7/10 - Have suction but not that kind of really hard on suction, will go DT and will lick the balls.

Painting: Not allow (to me is okay to lick and no lick)

FJ: 9/10 - Able to accommodate to any position i request, damn wet once started. Will hear her juice pumping out as each stroke go in and out. Pussy still have mileage before it runs out, it seems like it reaching half way mark to me. So hurry before it reaches half way mark or full mark.

Massage : I also dont know she massaging anot, as after first shot and i lie back to the bed, she just massage my legs to my 2IC till she thinks that my 2IC is rdy before starting to make my 2IC happy.

RTF: Yes, heard that she left 2 days. If got chance will go back to patronize before she goes back.
Old 11-12-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

She was here not long ago, several month I guess. She has the K-pop style last time in our store but not sure how is she looking now. She should be quite accomodating but I remember she is allergy to Aircon so may getting hot over the session. At this budget price she should be not bad if anyone looking for a quickie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoLoong View Post
FR for Kaew (Merci)

Looks: Thai tan with a little bit of pimples. Braces. She told me she was 21 and she looked like it. 8/10
Body: B cup and ok butt. 7/10
French: 9/10 tongue fight
BBBJ: didn't try
FJ: 7/10 not very tight
GFE: she doesn't speak English at all. abit of village feels but she told me she is from Bangkok. Tries to satisfy though. 8/10
RTF: no since we have too many choices, but recommended for cheap bonk, 2 blue 2 red for 2 shots.
Old 11-12-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Abms6966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Becca from Gentlemen's Club

Looks: 8.8/10 Girl looks super close to the photos, gotta discount a lil for filter that makes her too damn fair and smooth. She is still very very pretty, should be full Thai Chinese. In fact, she looks quite ah lian and resembles NOC's Nina Tan, as many others mentioned. Barely any facial blemishes.

Body: 10/10 Body is wooo, perfection. Boobs are damn solid D/E naturals, very soft and bouncy boobs with no sag, very fun and lovely to grab and suck, small areolas. As she is Thai Chinese, she is fair skinned, not tanned. Voluptuous body to compliment her boobs, barely any tummy fat. Got small tattoos at the back. Smooth skin and feels good when she rubs her boobs and body on you.

Painting: 8/10 Barely any smell when going down on the Y, but trimmed and still a bit bushy. (I prefer shaved), tight and gets wet quite easily. Very very pinkish pussycat which I love! She definitely allows painting, after initial round of painting, we did 69.

BBBJ: 7/10 SOP, nothing special to shout to the world. However, still pleasurable and enjoyable.

Frenching: 7.8/10 YES. She allows and is willing! However, you must initiate, she won't do it for you, instead you have to initiate and she will reciprocate. She won't go all crazy and french like mad like a love hungry girl and do it for long. Instead, it's all short rounds of frenching, and she allowed all the times I initiated, which is many times! So hats off to this as I like frenching a lot, and now, not many girls do it.

FJ: 8.7/10 Tight pussycat. Girl is very accommodative to requests and changing of positions multiple times, she's willing to please and satisfy. I last very long, she took the pounding without any complaints and kept up her chirpy vibe and kept on smiling throughout. Did missionary, cowgirl, the lotus, then missionary again, then boobsfuck for a while. Her moans are very natural, soft and demure feminine girl kind, not the made up or faked or exaggerated moans. I finished with COB with her doing HJ after the boobsfuck, as I requested it and she accepted! I came and finished on her sweet, big and bouncy natural boobs.

GFE: 7.8/10 Attitude wise, she's one the best out of all FLs I have tried. She really is a very sweet, demure, feminine, gentle and GND kind of girl. She kept on smiling throughout the session. chirpy and all which made the overall experience very pleasant and you'll want her as a girlfriend. However, do note her English aren't very good and is pretty much very basic. She is more reserved and not very talkative, she might just "hmm hmm hmm" in a cheery tone to acknowledge and respond when you try to talk to her, and you'll have to try keep the conversation going. Definitely NOT a PSE, commando, or wildcat or seductive kind of girl.

Overall experience: 8.5/10 Gotta say, one of the best sex I've ever had. Girl is looking very close to photos in person. Very willing to please and accommodative to requests, very service oriented. Can french, can paint, can 69, can boobs fuck, can COB on her boobs. What's not to love? And an eye opening experience to experience such a sweet, demure, cheery, bubbly, pleasant and gentle girl for a change and one off experience. However, communication could be better, she gotta be more talkative. If you've fantasized about banging NOC's Nina Tan, now is your chance to bang such a close lookalike of her as Becca's got you covered!

RTF: If got money and time, I DEFINITELY would! As this session is only 1 shot, if I RTF, I would probably go for two shots for the RTF!
Old 12-12-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 6
HyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good evening gentlemen.
Hyper beast review again … probably this will be the last FR for the month . Need to keep money for festive season .
Saw @FastCarAmos Fr and decided to try

As always I only look for bro empire for ladies. Reason his girl is almost same as picture.

Same area easy check in and proceed up to the room .
Vee Greeted me with a sweet smile . And I am like wtf she is the first FL I go look even better than her pic.

One thing she don’t shower together but instead she stand one side and shower for u. She say she is very afraid of cold. So I am ok with it.

After shower she took the effort to dry u all and start the session with you.

Her voice is really sweet. And she gave me a feel like my Study time girlfriend who is still green and don’t know much. She blow me and her moan is so sweet. Went down on her and ate her well. Clean shaved and no smell . Yummy …. Proceed to fuck her and she is really accommodating and I ended in doggy.

Thru out she is so cute and playful . Really have the feel I am with my school time girlfriend. Hahaha

Rest and I did some work . She automatically help me massage my leg and body. And sat there quietly watch me doing my work like a obedient girlfriend and also disturb me at the same time

After settling my job she knows that I am abit stress so she ask me to relax and make me feel so relax and ask me to f her again. We cover in blanket as she say she is cold . We hid le under the blanket and tease . Omg and she blow me under the blanket 5555
Did afew position with her and ended as a happy man. Sibei song

Come on guy if u wanna have a college girlfriend feel. She is really cute and playful .

Most importantly her pussy is really cute and chubby .

160 is worth it for me.

Looks : 10/10 even nicer than photo advertise.
Boobs : natural B with cute inverted nipple (need to lick it till it come out)
Room : clean
Gfe : 10/10 cute girlfriend feel
FJ : 10/10
Pussy : chubby and clean shaved . No smell

All picture is taken with permission

Overall experience 9.5/10 experience for me
Old 12-12-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 5
Brucehon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Maria from CF
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=910840

OKT: every time super fast replies.

Looks: young and pretty. Looks more like Chinese mix with Malay than Thai girl. She is from Songkhla

Body:tall, very slim with enhanced C or Ds boobs still soft.

Frenching: start from soft and gentle slowly got more intense and passionate

Bbbj + fj: great services. good RHYTHM, with DT and quite long duration.
Tried out various positions with her, she was enjoying them. Can see my every action in the mirror just opposit the bed��, quite exciting.

Rtf: she working in Jakarta now, only stay short time in this line that I understand from her. She has Chinese bodyfriend for 2 years so she can speak fluent Mandarin. Overall non-commercial bonk, her service level + experience is what I loved alot about her!
Old 12-12-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 4
dimension5150 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdimension5150 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdimension5150 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Soda from RP

Initially wanted to try Aom but was late due to some personal matters.

Okt: Fast and responsive.

Looks: 7.5/10 Photo use meitu filter but won't say no when you see her. Has a thai tan as well.

Body: 8/10 Slim figure with a little bit of meat

Boobs: 7.5/10 A cup natural

Bbbj: 10/10 She spent a lot of time on this part and was very hardworking here. It was better than most girls.

Painting: Allowed. Pussy got a bit of hair but it is trimmed.

French: Yes.

Fj: 8.5/10 She is easily wet and does not need any ky. Accommodating to different positions.

Gfe: She is very shy but still accommodating. She gave a massage in between shots. Her massage was actually pretty good.

Rtf: Try other girls

Last edited by dimension5150; 12-12-2022 at 02:10 AM.
Old 12-12-2022, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Any bros tried Rose (FF)? Pls share FR

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=911050

Old 12-12-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 18
cheongking999 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheongking999 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheongking999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Denise Therengentlust

A young cheerful girl. Judging from the tight petite body can tell that she is indeed around the age as posted. She has a typical Thai tan with a well proportionate body. Shy with good GFE and smile a lot. Look really cute when she laughs. It is her first time visiting our sunny island.

Face: 7/10, pic look better but i think is not the lastest
Body: 9/10, Tight petite body
BBBJ: 9/10, Patient and kiss my 2IC slow and sensually, good skill and suction. Very shiok!
FJ: 8/10, Clean and naturally wet. The pussy kinda grab and squeeze my rod when she is about to climax
GFE: 8.5/10, Cheerful character, non-commercial feel with a little KC trap inside
RTF: Promised her to visit her once more before her return.
Old 12-12-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
vibeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Indy - LF

Okt - Solid guy replies fast and nice
Location - G hotel area just follow instructions

Looks 10% discount maybe but still look the same as pic.
Normal sop shower
Bbbj 6/10 normal standard stuff
Boobs look D bot not sure in natural
Can dfk
Pussy wet easily
FJ was good

Rtf: I would but not sure if she went back alr
Old 12-12-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
Zai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Minne TheRengentLust

Her looks wise was pleasant, demure and normal looking nothing to shout about but her service not bad.

Long hair with Thai tanned slim and petite body with real soft small natural boobs and some small tattoo.

Frenching was damn kinky and gao gap as she really know how to serve a man and will take care of it.

BBBJ was heaven. Lot of slurping, wriggling with licking and sucking follow by occasionally deep throat that I almost choke her.

Pussy was tight, wet and trimmed with no smell. Very responsive to painting and paint her gao gao with sexy moan.

The love making was fantastic. Tried a few position, very accommodating and nice co ordination with lot of sexy moan.

Attitude was hardworking. No rushing and eat timing. Serve the full length you time I have booked.
Old 12-12-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 14
seiyruu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Joy mansion

Look: 20% discount photo filters but definitely won’t reject
Skin tone: not tan,
Boobs: b , very sensitive
Body: small and petite. Definitely not fat
French: didn’t try
Room: large clean towel provided
Fj: get wet easily

Friendly and able to chat, able to accommodate all your request!
Automatically provide massage after deed, and politely ask what you prefer.
Bros who love massage after fj should definitely try.

Last edited by seiyruu; 12-12-2022 at 11:40 AM.
Old 12-12-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
Fataro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF Anna again last night. Think her popularity risen.
Hard to book, don't have the slot that I wanted initially.
So chose the night slot, the wait is worth for me.
Cut it short, her service is just damn solid good.
Especially her AR, solid solid solid good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataro View Post
My humble FR
Anna, Kingdom88

Looks: 8/10 Same as picture posted. The most 5-10% discount
Body: 8/10 Soft natural B. Boobs can fondles and radio channel tuning
French: 8/10 Not those aggressive type, but ok for me
BBBJ: 9.5/10 She can goes as long as i want. Sloppy type and lots of tongue actions
CIM: 9/10 Till my last drop. Shioook
AR: 9/10 Take her time to lick. Solid solid solid... Try it yourself to know
FJ/AJ: 10/10 Switch in between V n AJ. Accommodate to all positions. Her moans gets louder when i pump faster and harder, real pleasure to my ears. Feeds my ego on bed.

Overall: 9/10 Exceed my expectation for a budget bonk. If looking for a budget and service oriented lady, can try. Thanks OKT for arranging a smooth session and fast reply.
Old 12-12-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
JiraJira deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soda from CLUB FRIDAY

Okt: Friendly, patient.

Looks: 7/10. Decent looking mature look. Can imagine having secret affair fuck buddy colleague looking like her.

Body: 9/10. Nice and model like sexy model. Smooth skin giving nicer feel for body contact.

Boobs: 9/10. High score for her tits because its enhanced and soft

Frenching: 8/10. Speaks French.

BBBJ: 10/10. Really gave me a good time here. Hardworking and full of pleasure.

FJ: 10/10. The FJ also felt really good. Wet and tight and her moaning with horny expression make me want to bang her more.

GFE: 8/10. A service oriented lady with pleasant attitude and hardworking to keep m comfortable so it doesn’t feel commercial.

RTF: Yes, worth RTF.
Old 12-12-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 6
semj is a Helpful and Caring Samstersemj is a Helpful and Caring Samstersemj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rachel - ClubFriday (2s/90min, Night, visit past 3-4 day)

Disclaimers, Info + My Prefrence & Bias about my FR
( Click to show/hide )
Cover as much detail as I can to be useful as possible, everyone looks for different things. hope it help make more inform choice
but keep in mind ultimately it is still through my own experience & view. I try my best to keep netural, state fact & detail
Can't provide info on EVERYTHING (sometime never notice or will forget some details)
Given score, if any, is rough guide. Everyone have own way in measure ratings. Especially thing like how chio or sexiness. I write more description for reader to judge
no cover up, no sugar coat, no exaggarate. but apologize for any lapse in judgement.
While I try provide accurate detail, I have to enjoy my session too, end of day, I am there as a bonker, not a recce personel
Please note location, area may or may not change any time, any day, or even within the same day. It is hard to predict. More experience bro will know this fact well

My Prefrence & Bias (to help you get a feel & to gauge my FR)
-Season Foot solider (can't comment on parking), 15min walk to me is acceptable
-Natural lover, size don't matter. Dislike enhanced
-I DO NOT know how to judge boob size accurately. I don't bring measuring tape to bonk stated boob size is what it FEEL LIKE TO ME
-lenient with body hotness/sexiness. Average is enough to turn me on. Generally am slim lover but open to different types, even meaty or abit of tummy I ok
-non smoker, sensitive to smoke breath
-I am not long laster. Each round of actions roughly 10-15min for me
-BJ not my thing, usually skip, even CBJ
-Not into AR, anal or anything related to the pangsai hole
-generally not very adventureous, my need are very basic
-3 Most Important criteria for me: GFE/FE/Attitude/Engagement, FJ/Passion, Cuddle - Everything else can be below average I will still rate good session
-I really really dislike it when girl immediately push me out upon cumming. That ruins the whole FJ. I need at least some time stay inside to savor the moment & enjoy the after-cum feeling
-My cuddle expection is high. For me equally important as FJ
-beside these 3 I quite chin chye, not demanding. so some might find me abit lenient on things

Full Detail Version
( Click to show/hide )
OKT & Location
Booking/At location: extremely fast response time, clear instructions & process, friendly, very helpful onsite, overall feels solid 👍
Location/Distance: East, 10-15min walk from mrt
Discreet: Discreet entry no reg, no pass any guard or recep. Area can be busy at night. Simple instructions to folllow for entry
Room: On the smaller side but not cramp. not new, clean & no funny odours. Felt quite cozy to me
Aircon: adequately working, not super cooling but not hot
Shower: Private, Heater - working. Small, if die die must fit 2 people will be squeezy. Clean 👍
Other Places to Fuck On: None
Mirror: Yes but not facing the bed
Bed: think should be super single. Have a cushy bouncy feeling, not bad to bonk on
Towel: Full size clean & absorbent 👍
GIRL
Thai Tan: No
Skin (Body): For Look - quite smooth, For Touch - smooth 👍
Boob: Estimate B+, Natural 👍, Soft to touch 👍. Very slight natural sag, Brown Nip
Butt: Tight, looks & feels smooth. Sexy looking
Body (Height/Build): Average height
Body (Details): slim, on the skinny side can see the pelvis bones. No tummy, when lie down is flat. Overall quite hot 👍
Her back is very smooth & sexy, further enhance by long hair flowing down it 👍
Butt & thighs also very sexy, ask her lie on her front & close her legs together, see liao can hard 👍
Hair: Long till lower back, black/dark
Tattoo: None
Below Shave: yes but grow back abit liao, not stubs, it look like trimmed till very short kind
Hygiene: Clean
Fragrance: Neutral, no smell

Looks/Pic Accuracy: (now everyone look like model. All pics must auto discount, esp the perfect complexions)
Ad Accuracy (Look): Agreed with @johnsmithzz1996 FR, she look most like last pic but must discount complexion & prettiness.
Ad Accuracy (Body): More slender & look sexier in real life
Real Life (Face/Look): Average GND not chio, not ugly
Real Life (Look/Vibe): Not really milf, OL vibe
Real Life (Age Feel by Look): Face more or less 30 like ad state, but body is well maintain feels & looks mid to early 20s (This is very subjective, YMWV - your milage WILL vary)

Personality: Pleasant with tinge of demure. Not bubbly more to quiet side but not cold, she's friendly
Vibe/Overall Feel: GND, OL
Age Feel Look+Vibe: Overall feels 1-2 years younger than 30 (This is very subjective, YMWV - your milage WILL vary)
ACTIONS
Shower Together: No, but shower was indeed squeezy
Foreplay: Average, allowed to explore & lightly kiss her body
French: No, but did some extended & adequately intense closed lip kissing as it went on. First peck had some normal human breath smell for couple of secs then it fade away
Smoker: No
BJ: Didn't do, she offered
Paint: Never try
Finger: Only rub outside, she was dry
Below Wet: No
AR/CIM/COB: Didn't ask didn't try
PSE: Nil

FJ 7.5/10 👍
Positions: Ride, Brief lotus, missionary, doggy
Passion: Nil
Wildness/Intensity: Average/Adequate
Responsive: Light but not bad. Will wrap legs around you
Pussy: Not the tighest but missionary for me felt really good 👍👍
Others: View of her body in both doggy & missionary especially turn on. Her soft whimper moans too 👍
Others: She look tired stomach growling quite abit, lightly hinted to me 2nd shot can HJ?, but I point to condom & she went for FJ anyway 👍
During Orgasm: missionary, will hug me tigher & stroke my arm, body to enhance the moment 👍
After Orgasm: allow stay inside acceptably long

Cuddle: 6.5/10 Note My cuddle expection is sky high. To me equally important as FJ
Immediately After Finish: Remove cap to clean, shower then return to cuddle
Koala Standard: Not yet, but acceptable closeness. Head lie onto my shoulder was a nice moment 👍
Tease/Touch: Got, abit
Initmate: Fairly good physical closeness, though don't have the initmate gf feel
Pillow Talk: Nil
SERVICE
Massage: Never ask, never try
Language/Comms: Quite good english, didn't need any trasnlator
Last Week: Yes
ORD Mood: No, she seem motivated to earn more, but my slot was 2nd last of a full day, she looked tired
Lighting: adequate brightness 7.5/10
Play Handphone: Just a little
I'm ok with play handphone, More important is if the attention is still on me, or totally distratced

Service/attitude (I generaly remain quiet, passive, don't initiate or engage, step back see where the girl brings me)
Commercial: have abit commercial feel but she was pleasant & good attitude
Attitude: Good
Engagement/Conversation: Average, puts some effort into it but not an expert

GFE: Nil
Note I separate service/attitude & GFE. No GFE doesn't mean bad service or attitude. Can also have great service but no GF feeling

Shorter Version
( Click to show/hide )
OKT & Location
Extremely fast response time, clear instructions, friendly, very helpful onsite, overall feels solid 👍
East, 10-15min walk from mrt. Discreet entry, no pass any guard/recep. Simple instructions to folllow for entry
Room on smaller side but not cramp. not new , clean & no funny odours. Felt quite cozy to me. Private shower, squeezy but clean 👍
Bed should be super single, kind of a cushy bouncy feeling to it. Clean & absorbent towel 👍

Girl
No tan, smooth skin. Boob estimate B+?, natural 👍, Soft to touch 👍. Very slight natural sag, Brown Nip
Average height build, slim, on the skinny side can see the pelvis bones. No tummy, when lie down is flat. Overall quite hot 👍
Smooth very sexy looking back 👍 Butt & thighs also, ask her lie on her front & close her legs together, see liao can hard 👍
Long hair down till back, no tattoo. Below seem shave but grow back abit already, not hairy.
Agreed with @johnsmithzz1996 FR, she look most like last pic but must discount complexion & prettiness. body is more slender & look sexier in real life
Average GND not chio, not ugly. Not really milf, OL vibe. Overall feels about 2-3 year younger than 30
Pleasant with tinge of demure. Not bubbly more to quiet side but not cold, friendly

Action
Average foreplay, but allowed to explore & lightly kiss her body.
No french but manage some fairly intense closed lip kissing. No smoke smell detected
Didn't try BJ (she did offer), finger (below never songkran for me)

FJ itself was good. Not passionate or super wild but acceptably intense.
Pussy not the tighest but missionary for me felt very good, enjoy it a lot 👍👍
View of her body in both doggy & missionary is a real turn on. Her soft whimper moans set a nice mood too 👍
During cum missionary, will hug me tigher & stroke my arm & body to enhance the moment 👍
After cum allow me stay inside for sufficiently long. Overall sextisfied.

After Action/Cuddle Note My cuddle expection is sky high. To me equally important as FJ
Not reach koala standard cuddle but fairly good closeness. Head lie onto my shoulder was a nice moment 👍
Will lightly tease & touch abit while we both resting there

Service/Attitude
Quite good english, didn't need any trasnlator. Her last week here, no ORD mood, she seem motivated to earn more,
My slot was 2nd last of a full day, she looked tired & stomach often growling, guess she was not in the best of condition
Attitude was good although have abit of commercial feel. She did put some effrot try to engage & conversation abit

SUMMARY
Highlights: Slim hot body is her strong point. Appealing & turn on. Shiok to look at & fondle while bonking
Especially love her butt & thigh area curves when she lie on her front, see liao can hard
FJ was sextisfying, pussy felt especially good in missionary
Very responsive during when I cum, will hug me closer & stroke my body to enhance the moment
Good: Discreet entry
Clean aboserbent towel
Smooth skin, natural boobs soft to touch
Not Bad: Decent cuddle
Acceptable: Small but clean private shower
Have abit commercial feel but pleasant & good attitude
Improvements: Caught her at the end of a long day, have to compliment she still tried to provide a good session
but if there was abit more energy & gf feeling would have been even better
Lowlights: -

Personally, hot body & FJ (especially bonking in missionary) was my favorite parts of the session
While abit commercial vibe & gf feeling could be better, her pleasant attitude still make for a overall good session
Old 12-12-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1647 / Power: 20
dodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=semj;21893137]Rachel - ClubFriday (2s/90min, Night, visit past 3-4 day)

Wah your FR damn power!
Better than my report i submit for work!
UPZ you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1