The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Re: Queensway Shopping Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
To be fair to her, she does seem prettier than the rest. From my understanding, MLs tend to have monthly sales targets. If she cannot hit those figures, her 'other' rates have to fall to entice more repeat customers.

The shop at the other end have promotions. The latest is $10 off minimum spend of $68. So effectively it's $58 per hour. But you have to show the discount voucher which you can find from the people nearby function posts of the MLs of the other spa. I've tried L*ly there. Can say her boobs are really... one squeeze and you know she never give birth before. Not deflated balloons

Far.. far in the west (not their name ah) spa has a $123 promotion for 2 hour massage. Can use hot pool , sauna and have food. Bowling alley below... it's....V....ery easy to guess where right? Soon to explore this spa
I haven't seen V in that place (not the V ..... spa you referring to, it's the V in the same place as F), so don't know how she will compare with V. But if purely in terms of looks, I do think she's the prettiest I have seen so far (including those I see on my way in/out of that place). Just not sure if it's worth the premium since the dmg together with entrance fee can get me better stuff elsewhere
Old 13-07-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 7
chibimoyashi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CR7toPSG View Post
The usual 100-120-150. Entry 40 for 30 mins and scaling up. But if u there solely to bonk (plus a bit of ok standard massage at the start), I think half hour is enough. She not a time watcher, at least not from my experience. But of cos don’t take too long over the half hour la. Enjoy.
Hi bro can pm for more details? TIA
Old 13-07-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
FuTuRe86 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Review for XN at QSC itself
- shop location quite discreet, side by side with another
- as others have mentioned, 2 massage beds and 1 more on the floor. OWO so only service one at a time anyway
- XN is a tanned prc milf
Pros:
- eager to please
- good GFE
- DT and strong suction on BJs
- happy to try multiple positions for FJ, no complaints no whining no rushing no time watching
Con:
Only one is that she is rather skinny so there isn’t much to grab behind nor at the front. She’s the skinniest girl I’ve ever f*cked so it took abit of getting used to
Overall:
If u don’t mind that she’s skinny, can go try. Massage is nothing to shout about. But teasing was good and thereafter during the action, she was v willing to please like I said. And unlike other places like PL level 5 and some parts of OT, absolutely no rushing at all. Though I took long to come, cos like I mentioned I was not used to screwing a skinny girl.
PM for contacts and no need for exchange. I’m happy to share but only reputable bros please.

Bro can share contact ?
Old 13-07-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
tina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
- as others have mentioned, 2 massage beds and 1 more on the floor. OWO so only service one at a time anyway
Pros:
- eager to please
- good GFE
- happy to try multiple positions for FJ, no complaints no whining no rushing no time watching
Con:
Only one is that she is rather skinny so there isn’t much to grab behind nor at the front. She’s the skinniest girl I’ve ever f*cked so it took abit of getting used to
Overall:
If u don’t mind that she’s skinny, can go try. Massage is nothing to shout about. But teasing was good and thereafter during the action, she was v willing to please like I said. And unlike other places like PL level 5 and some parts of OT, absolutely no rushing at all. Though I took long to come, cos like I mentioned I was not used to screwing a skinny girl.
PM for contacts and no need for exchange. I’m happy to share but only reputable bros please.
Can share ctc as working nearby QSC.
Old 14-07-2022, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hi guys PM me and I give u there

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina View Post
Can share ctc as working nearby QSC.
Old 14-07-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7566 / Power: 17
vaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Maybe her pussy still fresh. Never eat by dick
vaxva return up
Old 14-07-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
orchard_noob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Pros:
- eager to please
- good GFE
Con:
Overall:
Pmed !exchange with u
Old 23-07-2022, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 17
fateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant future

Quote:
The usual 100-120-150. Entry 40 for 30 mins and scaling up. But if u there solely to bonk (plus a bit of ok standard massage at the start), I think half hour is enough. She not a time watcher, at least not from my experience. But of cos don’t take too long over the half hour la. Enjoy.

Bro can pm contact?
Old 23-07-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsusnow View Post
Was at qwsc level 3 and happened to walk past 2 massage shop.
1 close 1 open with a MILF. Slim and wearing mini shorts.
The place looked like a legit massage place with no curtains between beds.

2 massage table + 1 mattress type on the floor.

Went in and try, thinking massage shld be good as it looked like the thai massage that i enjoyed.. opted for 1 hours..

The ML then locked the front door and dim the lights.

The shopfront does not have any curtains in front..but the 2 massages beds were located behind the counters with a partition.. hence people still would not be able to look in from the shopfront. (Think thats why people will think that they are closed.

ML was friendly but i only realized she is from china only when she start speaking to me in chinese. Glad i tried it. Did not ask for name.. if got chance come this place again.. then will come back again. Cos stay too far from this location.
You got a FJ from that shop??
Old 23-07-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Returned to try F. She’s indeed prettier than S, but she was very warm and friendly right from start.

I think S is better at teasing and building up to the release though and F wanted more $ for roaming. So a bit turned off.

May go back to try V then end my exploration for this joint, which to me isn’t value for money based on what they are asking for and I don’t really like to nego.

Hi bro,

Which unit no you referring to?

TIA
Old 24-07-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro can share ctc? thanks!

Quote:
Pros:
- eager to please
- good GFE
Con:
Overall:
Old 24-07-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Returned to try F. She’s indeed prettier than S, but she was very warm and friendly right from start.
I find F very pleasing to the eye and quite a chatty lass too. I hit it off the first time I engaged her, and subsequently RTM a few times. To me, she's 1 of the highest in terms of looks in local MPs. I stand corrected.

HJ wise, she's hardworking but definitely no special tricks to shout for. I usually look for her if I just want a pretty face wanking me off.
Old 25-07-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Pros:
- eager to please
- good GFE
Con:
Overall:
XN is slim, boobs and butt nothing to shout about, good for bros who like those slim model types. What I like about her is her very pretty face. To me, she looks very pretty and charming.
Do not expect to have the buttock piak piak sound when you bonk her, but I enjoyed her when she rode on me. Pretty face.

The place is super discreet.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 26-07-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 6
Natsusnow is a splendid one to beholdNatsusnow is a splendid one to beholdNatsusnow is a splendid one to beholdNatsusnow is a splendid one to beholdNatsusnow is a splendid one to beholdNatsusnow is a splendid one to behold

Went over to queensway shopping centre to find this milf again. She happened to just arrive at the shop when i reached.

She unlocked the door and allowed me to go in.. then she locked back the door. I paid $40 for the massage and proceeded to strip before laying on the bed.

As i was waiting with my face down.. was wondering why she taking so long to prepare.. so i raise my head from the bed and there i saw her changing into her spaghetti strap shirt and mini shorts near me.. she noticed me looking at her changing and apologised to me. She did not bother to hide and proceeded what she was doing

Fast forwarded the massage part and she asked me what special i wanted which i opted FJ but requested her to blow me first and not to remove her clothes first.

She immediately put on the condom for me and take her time to blow me while i admired the view and roamed her body. I started to unbutton her denim shorts to see her panty.

Progressively, i then removed her top and shorts entirely while keeping her bra and panty still intact. I continued roaming her body while she continued to blow me. She did not rush me and stop me at all from what i was doing... letting me enjoy my fantasy.

I eventually strip her naked and carried her on the massage bed like a precious gf that i want to slowly make love to...

I started to pump her in missionary style slowly while she gave out soft moans...

After a while..she started to moan abit louder as i begin to thrust her pussy more aggressively. She then urge me to pump her faster and deeper as she tell me she is cumming..(not sure real or not though).. i finally unloaded all my cum in her. Hugged her for a while before i take my rod out from her pussy.. helped to clean me up. I paid after i wear back my clothes. Told her that i will visit again next month. Left a happy man.

My standards are not exactly high.. but this is one of the few places i get to do this with a ml at a discrete location..till i find a better place.. i may just come back for more in the future.
Old 26-07-2022, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
james125 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro, your review is for XN? can share ctc pls? thx...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsusnow View Post
Went over to queensway shopping centre to find this milf again. She happened to just arrive at the shop when i reached.

She unlocked the door and allowed me to go in.. then she locked back the door. I paid $40 for the massage and proceeded to strip before laying on the bed.

As i was waiting with my face down.. was wondering why she taking so long to prepare.. so i raise my head from the bed and there i saw her changing into her spaghetti strap shirt and mini shorts near me.. she noticed me looking at her changing and apologised to me. She did not bother to hide and proceeded what she was doing

Fast forwarded the massage part and she asked me what special i wanted which i opted FJ but requested her to blow me first and not to remove her clothes first.

She immediately put on the condom for me and take her time to blow me while i admired the view and roamed her body. I started to unbutton her denim shorts to see her panty.

Progressively, i then removed her top and shorts entirely while keeping her bra and panty still intact. I continued roaming her body while she continued to blow me. She did not rush me and stop me at all from what i was doing... letting me enjoy my fantasy.

I eventually strip her naked and carried her on the massage bed like a precious gf that i want to slowly make love to...

I started to pump her in missionary style slowly while she gave out soft moans...

After a while..she started to moan abit louder as i begin to thrust her pussy more aggressively. She then urge me to pump her faster and deeper as she tell me she is cumming..(not sure real or not though).. i finally unloaded all my cum in her. Hugged her for a while before i take my rod out from her pussy.. helped to clean me up. I paid after i wear back my clothes. Told her that i will visit again next month. Left a happy man.

My standards are not exactly high.. but this is one of the few places i get to do this with a ml at a discrete location..till i find a better place.. i may just come back for more in the future.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1