The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 10-11-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 12
jonsnow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

University days, was doing my undergrad thesis in our lab. During lunch time, my gf visited me, asked if I wanted to have lunch together. We were alone in the laboratory. We felt very horny. I closed the door, turned off the lights, i unbuttoned my pants while she unbuttoned hers. I pulled down her panties, and went inside her. We had it in 5 minutes. Both of us came. We were just behind the door, 12 noon!

Another time, with another gf, still in university. This time she was doing her thesis. She needs to spend the night at their laboratory. Asked me to accompany her since she was alone. Since I got bored, I slept on top of the table. As soon as she was done with her thing, she turned off he lights, climb beside me on top of the laboratory table. Their we fucked like 3x til the morning. Sometimes stopping in the middle because university police would pass by in their patrol car and beam the lights towards the laboratory. Lucky we didnt get caught. hehehe...
Old 10-11-2012, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 21
6Friendly9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Picked up my gf and her girl friend from clubbing just now. Both are quite drunk. Her friend was wearing a tube dress without bra. her left nipples zaogeng as she slept in my car back seats. Had a very good view until reach her place. Open door, saw her black g-string and ass. Woke them up and help her friend to the lift. All the while her left nipple still exposed and the right side looks like going to drop anytime. Too bad her friend don't need me to send her up.

Was very horny when I returned back to car. Gf was asleep again! Pull down her top to expose her boobs and drove back to her mscp. Cannot tahan by then. Help her to the staircase (her top still down) and took off her panty. Spread her legs and bonk her. Lucky no one came to take their car else will see everything.
==> bonk her in your car lar... ;-p
Old 10-11-2012, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 13
FRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to all

My wife and I did it 2 times in the past 3 months.

1st encounter: Was at cathay cinema. Suddenly we touch touch a bit then i got the horny. So we took turn to leave our seat and have a quickie in the cinema toilet.

2nd encounter: i had a bad day at work. My wife came to meet me when I'm OT alone in office. She brought for me some light snacks. Then i was tired, she used a wet tissue to wipe my face. She was standing in front of me her ample boobs facing me. My itchy hands then touched it. Then.. Finish with a bonk.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6Friendly9 View Post
==> bonk her in your car lar... ;-p
Lol Wanted to but very difficult bro. She was in the front passenger seat and drunk. And my car was parked in a bright location surrounded by other cars in the mscp. Even at the staircase she was sleeping when I spread open her legs and finger her. she only woke up awhile when I start bonking her. Most of the time her eyes were closed. Anyway today after she woke up, she can't remember what happened last night.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Anybody from TP? Remember that in TP Business School got study room, went back during the holidays for project and not alot of people. Was messing around with this friend from my project group and before we know it, started fucking in the study room. Just pulled down her panties from below her skirt and fucked..those were days of stupid (still stupid anyway...heehee), creampied her and got punched in the shoulder for not pulling out. Continued round 2 and 3 at her place after being done with project.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rattaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard87 View Post
Anybody from TP? Remember that in TP Business School got study room, went back during the holidays for project and not alot of people. Was messing around with this friend from my project group and before we know it, started fucking in the study room. Just pulled down her panties from below her skirt and fucked..those were days of stupid (still stupid anyway...heehee), creampied her and got punched in the shoulder for not pulling out. Continued round 2 and 3 at her place after being done with project.
Bonked a few times in TP as well
Old 11-11-2012, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
k|nG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Done it at the highest floor of my ex gf hdb block. Sit at the staircase petting , will strip off her pants or skirt and do it on hard concrete. at least 3 time a week for a year

Also with the same ex gf , did it her shop where she work part timesy forum gallery. Beside he cashier is the store. When she work I will be inside th store waiting when there is no customers ard we will have fun in the store naked

Th most exciting was her parents did not know abt the relationship.. So one day after sex at the staircase, she went home and her parents was in their rooms so she smuggle mi into her kitchen Toilet ... We had sex on the floor in the toilet . Really exciting that her parents was at Hm and they dun even know I was there

Did it with another ex in the handicapp toilet in my office in the evening abt 6plus still hav ppl ard but I still manged to f her standing
Old 11-11-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Not fucking but still consider outdoor.

Today GF's sis friends were in her room so me and my gf went to nearby quiet hdb void deck seats in the afternoon. Anyway cut short, gf was in a short and a white loose singlet. I can see her whole bra clearly from her top loose opening. Got turn on. Then remove her bra without removing her top because opposite blk can see us. Had to keep checking if anyone around. She gave me a HJ while I sneak my hand into her top and play with her boobs. Had to stop a few times because someone walk pass. Hide her bra between us as we didn't bring any bag. In the end cum onto her hands.

No tissue so she wipe on the table. hide her bra inside my clothes and went back. Inside life had to faster help her wear back her bra. Not enough time but lucky no one outside waiting.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
koneku2002 is Cool - loads of Potential

We are planning for something today. Any couples keen?
Old 12-11-2012, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
manylobang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattaz View Post
Bonked a few times in TP as well
Hey bro frOm TP .. I am there now .. But can't get any girls to bonk lay .. Any good lobangs? Maybe u can advice me where to find or any Tp girls out for some quick bucks?? Pls pm me .. Tq tq very very much ..
Can see, no touch .. Nose bleed like no body business ..
Old 12-11-2012, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by manylobang View Post
Hey bro frOm TP .. I am there now .. But can't get any girls to bonk lay .. Any good lobangs? Maybe u can advice me where to find or any Tp girls out for some quick bucks?? Pls pm me .. Tq tq very very much ..
Can see, no touch .. Nose bleed like no body business ..
Hahaha...you think so easy...lelong ah?You drive ferrari or lamborghini?Mood have to be right also one lah.
Old 12-11-2012, 04:08 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TehGaDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Fucking in the public area

Tried once at Jalan Kilang Barat area... Oppo ABC market. Behind Panasonic the area. At night quite deserted / quiet... As usual, kiss , petting then, had sex inside car.
Another time in Marina South, the stretch of road quite deserted but got occasionally cars driving in too... beware!
Old 12-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Lardboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I done it @ Tagore Lane in the early am.
Just park behind some container and have "wild" sex.
Old 13-11-2012, 12:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 849 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGaDai View Post
Tried once at Jalan Kilang Barat area... Oppo ABC market. Behind Panasonic the area. At night quite deserted / quiet... As usual, kiss , petting then, had sex inside car.
Another time in Marina South, the stretch of road quite deserted but got occasionally cars driving in too... beware!
the carpark at the back? hehehehe, but careful of ur tires.... got sharp objects ard
Old 13-11-2012, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
kodoba70 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkodoba70 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes, I have wonderful feeling fucking in the public area. Done it a few times at staircase, etc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1