The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-05-2024, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 1
Deluna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxvincexx View Post
Just wondering how the owner can recycle their unit for another ML/FL after getting caught. I thought sure kenna jialat jialat one 😂 otherwise all the condo owner fighting to rent out to vice activities, so easy money.
There is always a 二房东 to take the fall
Old 01-05-2024, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 16
helium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

After lay low for quite sometimes
Decided to start my journey again…

Just meet up with this little young lady.(lucky it is not land mine)

Look: 9/10 (she use her own photos in her ads)
Body: 9/10 (hour glass body)
Boobs: at least 36D (boobs lovers favourite)
Gfe: strong gfe feeling, like it very much when she just cuddle you
Massage: 8/10 ( she put in effort, not piano type)
Location: friendly and easy(near mrt and plenty of parking space
Service: 9/10 not a time watcher. Solid service~

Bro that visit her, Please take good care of her. We should preserve rare gem then the land mine…

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/ruan-ruan-massage/
Old 01-05-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
After lay low for quite sometimes
Decided to start my journey again…

Just meet up with this little young lady.(lucky it is not land mine)

Look: 9/10 (she use her own photos in her ads)
Body: 9/10 (hour glass body)
Boobs: at least 36D (boobs lovers favourite)
Gfe: strong gfe feeling, like it very much when she just cuddle you
Massage: 8/10 ( she put in effort, not piano type)
Location: friendly and easy(near mrt and plenty of parking space
Service: 9/10 not a time watcher. Solid service~

Bro that visit her, Please take good care of her. We should preserve rare gem then the land mine…

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/ruan-ruan-massage/
Nice MR. One of the few fail safe MLs left. My regular ML as well
Old 01-05-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Sigh just looking at the MLs now, looking for someone who is just a bit more than vanilla. Either can French, or lick balls or 5g and the options seem so limited.

Last time got so many that can do, or just has more than the basic sensual but now it seems so meh. It's either nothing or heavier. I like the middle of the road ones which makes you feel there is room to play. Any bros has recommendations?
Old 01-05-2024, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 965 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
@ derrickboy
First look w/o makeup (1st customer of the day) gave me a little shock, looks like your avatar. Haha Go see her video at slg.
Lol, my WC avatar? Yeah I saw her SLG listing, not very interesting.

Anyway in addition to jianing and tomato which whom I visited for the first time, I visited xiao yi as well - mainly because of the location and read that she does BF.

Communication was prompt and friendly, location somewhere I super familiar with.
When I saw her I couldn't link her looks to her listing pics as I couldn't register how she looked in those pics. She is plain pleasant looking.

Asked me if I want to have her roommate to join in for tarma, thankfully I declined. Massage was forgettable. Her boobs were really big and natural so when she asked me what I wanted to do, I requested for BF. She then upsold BBBJ/CIM which I accept... and she went straight into the BBBJ without any BF... Those who mind tattoos do note she has many from waist down.

Overall is just OK and 3B3R is not worth it.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/xiao-yi-massage/

TMT

Last edited by Javabeans; 01-05-2024 at 07:37 PM.
Old 01-05-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
Nice MR. One of the few fail safe MLs left. My regular ML as well
This one no reply liao. Maybe only do regulars.

TMT
Old 01-05-2024, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been trying to contact kk/sasa but to no avail. Can any bro who visited them help me contact? I know I got some aeroplane record but totally no response from them. Would like to know if I'm marked as 鱼 or something along those lines in their database.
Old 01-05-2024, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Lol, my WC avatar? Yeah I saw her SLG listing, not very interesting.

Anyway in addition to jianing and tomato which whom I visited for the first time, I visited xiao yi as well - mainly because of the location and read that she does BF.

Communication was prompt and friendly, location somewhere I super familiar with.
When I saw her I couldn't link her looks to her listing pics as I couldn't register how she looked in those pics. She is plain pleasant looking.

Asked me if I want to have her roommate to join in for tarma, thankfully I declined. Massage was forgettable. Her boobs were really big and natural so when she asked me what I wanted to do, I requested for BF. She then upsold BBBJ/CIM which I accept... and she went straight into the BBBJ without any BF... Those who mind tattoos do note she has many from waist down.

Overall is just OK and 3B3R is not worth it.
How is tomato and jianing bro?
Old 01-05-2024, 04:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -76 / Power: 0
Sauax has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/tang-tang-massage/
See many good reviews from bros so went to visit the legendary Tang Tang , request for 1bj 1hj 90mins.
Looks: 8/10 (look like photo minus 5-10%)
Body: 9/10 (good figure with C cup boobs)
Massage: 6/10 (only massage around 10min as most of the time spend on teasing and sensual part)
Sensual: 9/10 (playable level high and fn , hj not mechanical)
Service: 8/10 (love to smile and not time watcher)
RTM: Yes
Old 01-05-2024, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
peanutboy is one of the Best!peanutboy is one of the Best!peanutboy is one of the Best!peanutboy is one of the Best!

Hi bros. Looking for good milf east side. Any intros?
Old 01-05-2024, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 4
newbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-miya/

Any bro has tried this?
Old 01-05-2024, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!

those landmines are prepared to be report since day 1 when they start work, however sg are too nice not to report and waste 120/130, hence now our playing field not balance, who can we blame but ourselves
Old 01-05-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
How is tomato and jianing bro?
Tomato is as per the previous MRs, if I remember correctly she is friend of anyi? Still vanilla but not as restrictive as anyi as mentioned... but she is not as pretty though she is still pleasant looking. She reminds me of the jing jing looks wise.

Jianing is basically a FL. Skipped the massage and went straight into business so it ended real quick. Looks wise she is pleasant looking just a bit plain... but I like her location and place setup.

TMT
Old 02-05-2024, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Tomato is as per the previous MRs, if I remember correctly she is friend of anyi? Still vanilla but not as restrictive as anyi as mentioned... but she is not as pretty though she is still pleasant looking. She reminds me of the jing jing looks wise.
Yes.. she is a friend of anyi and also keying/coco. Was told they are from the same village in hunan

Ah.. jing jing, long time never hear this name liao. From her WC, she seems to has settled down in a sales job back home, not likely to return to this line of work.

Last edited by Drifter1999; 02-05-2024 at 06:44 AM.
Old 02-05-2024, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Ah.. jing jing, long time never hear this name liao. From her WC, she seems to has settled down in a sales job back home, not likely to return to this line of work.
Before she rtc, she seemed to not want to come back here anymore. So glad if she got what she hoped for and a bit sad at the same time...

TMT
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1