The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
shichongsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shangshangqian View Post
Managed to progress further …damn shiok
She just come here to make a living, do not bully her la bro.

Any mis-understanding between you and her, just let go la…

Forum rule not to discuss such tpopic.
Old Today, 11:00 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3865 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeleeweelee View Post
Saw that Ke Le has delisted anyone knows when she will be back?
Next year. Lol
Old Today, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 1
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
You probably know that by repeatedly posting this. Many bros will ask her for additional services. She will undergo unnecessary distress.

Be it true or not, I don’t think you should post this here.

She is a nice girl and is here just to make a living. Don’t bully her la
Old Today, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, any FR for this lady ? Thanks.
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/xi-xi-massage/
Old Today, 11:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Don't know what's your motive. To share or show off? I know you will say sharing since this is a forum. A ML give you extra service not on the list just take it quietly as she might be comfortable to you. Cause she might not want to provide for other. And this will add pressure if some bro keep asking her why she provide to other bro and not him.
Old Today, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Are you also the one that stole her $$ and ask her not to trust ppl too easily when she called? Either way you’re just being an asshole and petty dude, learn something good la don’t learn from those cannon fairy or the one that “can’t even stand hard and go around telling ppl he fk some girls lolZ
Old Today, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Dun be mean lah. Wait she shares with me your number and i put up here...
Old Today, 12:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1068 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Are you also the one that stole her $$ and ask her not to trust ppl too easily when she called? Either way you’re just being an asshole and petty dude, learn something good la don’t learn from those cannon fairy or the one that “can’t even stand hard and go around telling ppl he fk some girls lolZ
This kind of post is either sabo or just want to troll for attn/replies..

Won’t be surprised if he gets mass zapped..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old Today, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
The one who tricked her to go out take delivery. Then stole from her drawer and ran off?
Old Today, 01:35 PM
Samster

Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
This kind of post is either sabo or just want to troll for attn/replies..

Won’t be surprised if he gets mass zapped..
High chance is sabo, not surprising as we seen so many already. Some still alive and well because they have high points through so many years of chionging...

Well again, these losers are probably the ones that often forced the ML to do something and ended up getting scolded, cannot tahan losing face so come forum to spread wrong information. Then we being the neutral party often got labeled as “Robert” or “WK” lols
Old Today, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwx View Post
The one who tricked her to go out take delivery. Then stole from her drawer and ran off?
Yep that loser.

Poor ppl then don’t go out play la, especially ML scene. $120 like gonna take your life like that, wtf. Or maybe you really need those money to buy your own coXXin ah
Old Today, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
Don't know what's your motive. To share or show off? I know you will say sharing since this is a forum. A ML give you extra service not on the list just take it quietly as she might be comfortable to you. Cause she might not want to provide for other. And this will add pressure if some bro keep asking her why she provide to other bro and not him.
His account was recently created to sabo tomato it seems. Hope the account and posts get deleted by admin and hope the bros here don’t take his comments at face value
Old Today, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by curryboy123 View Post
hi any one know if OMM is coming back???
Yes…. saw from her moment that likely to be ready by mid May
Old Today, 01:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1068 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
High chance is sabo, not surprising as we seen so many already. Some still alive and well because they have high points through so many years of chionging...

Well again, these losers are probably the ones that often forced the ML to do something and ended up getting scolded, cannot tahan losing face so come forum to spread wrong information. Then we being the neutral party often got labeled as “Robert” or “WK” lols
Those who get will always diam diam one (or dun openly reveal the ML's name)..

Those who never will do otherwise.. This pattern seen so many times liao lol..

Just ignore ba.. Only trusted info is when u share among a closed/private and trusted group..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old Today, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
szobo123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, anyone visited GDMR recently can share your thoughts pls? Her pics looks good to me (into MILFs) but also abit skeptical. I'm aware she's mature but is she a MILF or granny? Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1