The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2238 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife having affair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
As much as i agreed as i read alone, then again how to quantify this statement

"I believe that most women will only retain enough adhesive to sleep with between one to five men in their lives before irreparably damaging their ability to love any man" is this an opinion ? or are there empirical stats to quantify it?
It is rubbish.

As ridiculers as thread like "Which country's woman is the best at sex"

Absolute bollocks.
Old 08-01-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
As much as i agreed as i read alone, then again how to quantify this statement

"I believe that most women will only retain enough adhesive to sleep with between one to five men in their lives before irreparably damaging their ability to love any man" is this an opinion ? or are there empirical stats to quantify it?
Good evening,

"The Rule of Five' was Mr. Roosh's tenet based on his experiences n observations. https://www.rooshv.com/contraception-prevents-love

I couldn't agree with him more. I hv reached a very similar conclusion after analyzing ALL my sexual encounters n relationships, and those of everyone I hv ever known. I hv also pondered on the sexual relationships as described in all the publications n news I hv read since I was a teenager. And many stories I hv heard.

The number 5 is only a rule of thumb, a rough estimate, and it could be 3-4 for some n 6-7 for others. A girl loses more glue with every new man.

Every girl is different. Some heterosexual virgin may never love a man.

In fact, many believe that a woman ONLY truly loves her son, unconditionally. Just like your mom is the ONLY woman who truly n unconditionally loves you. A few moms don't even love their sons.

I must admit that there are very rare exceptions. But how do you prove that a woman truly loves a man?

How do you quantify love?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 10-01-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
Nickwoo03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS.. hope all is ok… many bros here to support you
Old 11-01-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

found a condom? next time while making out. insert two fingers into her mouth
then whisper into her ear.
"suck that cock while im fucking u"
go deep and do her hard.

post coitus, just ask her if she likes the experience. then wooohaaaa welcome to the swinging community.

if she cannot stop fucking around, the least u could do is have some say on who she fucks

who knows u may even like the lifestyle or discover u got a cuckold fetish.

Expose her also no use. a man/woman who wants to cheat, will be able to find time to no matter how.

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 11-01-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 20
impreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of light

after reading from 1st page to last page ....and observing TS's response......

it seem to me, it is not real.....just my feel....i maybe wrong...

in my personal opinion, whether we man ourselves come out to eat or play...but when our own partner eat outside (for this case is eat in own house)....i don't think any sammy bros here can take it as calm as TS....be it very beautiful or not.....that's a total different thing.

lets see how many bros here can accept it as calm as TS.....

Little Johnny: Drin-king, smo-king, and fuc-king.
Old 11-01-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by impreza69 View Post
after reading from 1st page to last page ....and observing TS's response......

it seem to me, it is not real.....just my feel....i maybe wrong...

in my personal opinion, whether we man ourselves come out to eat or play...but when our own partner eat outside (for this case is eat in own house)....i don't think any sammy bros here can take it as calm as TS....be it very beautiful or not.....that's a total different thing.

lets see how many bros here can accept it as calm as TS.....
doesn't matter its real or not to TS, I'm sure this is more common now considering the amount of stories of samsters here is sharing about cheating wives. just treat it as a platform to share your views.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1