The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-11-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
ChaoRenz1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeef View Post

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/ki-ki-massage/

Location around RV area. Not very good for drivers as parking is limited (have to park nearby and walkover)
Looks: exactly like photo, 9/10 for me
Massage: 7/10 - proper strength and have back stepping. the back stepping was good. however, moved on very quickly.
HJ: 8/10. a lot of GFE with cuddles/nip play.

RTM? Perhaps if im around the area.
How would you rate boobs? And was she SN/FN?
Old 29-11-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
ChaoRenz1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Pretty accurate MR. Think her looks grew on me during the session as I found her looks ok only at first impression. Not a time watcher and no hp usage throughout the session. Was ready to leave after I had my 2nd shower but she offered to do a head massage until time is up. Relaxing session with her and recommended for being service oriented and high playability. Only thing I don’t like is that the apartment has a very smoky smell but I didn’t detect it on her. Likelihood of RTM is medium as I like to try out different MLs.
Was she SN/FN throughout? Thanks.
Old 29-11-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Neronero22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hello anyone tried this girl before? Read in some older post she is an FL tho
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/cai-er-massage/
Old 29-11-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Finally deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8ers1987 View Post
Anyone tried Tina or Xiao qi? Saw they are based in spa…. a little skeptical
Noob question. For SpA/MP, need to check in??
Old 29-11-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 14
Lustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoRenz1 View Post
Was she SN/FN throughout? Thanks.
Good question. A very short lacy skirt with no underwear and topless considered s as FN or SN?
Old 29-11-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Good question. A very short lacy skirt with no underwear and topless considered s as FN or SN?
I would consider FN (-:
Old 29-11-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
I fear something has happened to Aini. She has not been contactable and “disappeared” since yesterday early evening (as many know she’s very professional and manages her appointments well so this is out of character for her to miss appointments without any response at all). Any bros who had booking with her last night or today or who is in the know can verify or comment what happened?
Should have RTC by now. Unlikely to return.
Old 29-11-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bigjuicytiddies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
avoid this elephant Du Du , go at ur own risk

Attitude problem , short change my massage time and I pay $150 , the so called boobfuck is barely 20 seconds and she change to a HJ , which she just do it super fast trying to force u shoot fast , which is very painful

I told her slow down and she not happy

No wonder here barely any review

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/du-du-massage/

Thanks fr ur input, i added her in wc waiting fr her to accept. wanted to try 38F . But now i wont
Old 29-11-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Should have RTC by now. Unlikely to return.
Thanks for the update. Sad..... Another good ML rtc. Left so many $120 this cannot that cannot vanilla.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 29-11-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/fan-fan-massage/

Managed to get a slot the other day. Pleasant lady looks like pic just body not as slim. She’s the big boned type and has a slight tummy but overall acceptable, the type where her looks will grow on you.

Her massage was decent as well. Her sensual was where she shined, catbath and stuff was really good. Bbbj was above average with good sucking motion and strength. Gave a good AR as well. Totally hairless down below and doesn’t french. Showered you before and after the massage too. Will rtm.
Old 29-11-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/fan-fan-massage/

Managed to get a slot the other day. Pleasant lady looks like pic just body not as slim. She’s the big boned type and has a slight tummy but overall acceptable, the type where her looks will grow on you.

Her massage was decent as well. Her sensual was where she shined, catbath and stuff was really good. Bbbj was above average with good sucking motion and strength. Gave a good AR as well. Totally hairless down below and doesn’t french. Showered you before and after the massage too. Will rtm.
Agree that service fall under heavy flavour category for this new ML but still abit lacking from LN benchmark standard since she is recommended by her..thus using her as a service level indicator.

As for look, she is not my cup of tea due to my high standard of 样貌协会…so will still stick to Anan (bare minimum for looks at 7/10) amongst the CZ/JS gang so will not RTM/RTF as she did offer off menu service but i politely decline though
Old 29-11-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Thanks for the update. Sad..... Another good ML rtc. Left so many $120 this cannot that cannot vanilla.
All good things must come to an end , 旧的不去新的不来😎
Old 29-11-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
All good things must come to an end , 旧的不去新的不来��
Yes, but all things considered, Aini must have been the luckiest and most successful ML in recent memory.

She came back to Singapore at exactly the perfect time. She had a good reputation from before, was pretty, slim and sexy. The scene was desperate for someone like her and her popularity exploded! Bookings were up to almost 2 weeks in advanced at one point. Even until her departure, her days were mainly fully booked.

Even AV couldn't stop her. Her condo was raided, Song Song was prematurity sent home, yet Aini had the luck to stay and continue her work.

She must have made a ton. So bade her farewell guys. She should now go home, relax and enjoy the fruits of her hard labour.

Thanks for the good times babe.
Old 29-11-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Don't lament too much la bro. Yes, agreed, there are many useless vanillas now. One way is to convert them. Or look a little harder and you will find other  pretty decent flavoured MLs who will make you happy.

Granted, the situation may never return to pre-covid quality, but there are still flavoured gems  out there to be enjoyed.
Old 29-11-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Tried KK recently after a lengthy layoff.

Nice place, roomy and at one of my preferred locations. KK has pleasant and mature features for her age, above average height with nicely sized/shaped boobs.

Massage was average followed by a standard HJ with some nipple licking. As vanilla as vanilla can be.

RTM: No, way too much phone usage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1