The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-05-2020, 06:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Commercial Break - Circuit Breaker Chill Chill

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
i wonder when the current FL can go home
They can go back already if you notice the numbers has gone down gradually but some choose to stay while some cannot go back due to other reasons...
Old 20-05-2020, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 5
maglorix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
They can go back already if you notice the numbers has gone down gradually but some choose to stay while some cannot go back due to other reasons...
The CB is ending after 1st June lets hope normalcy resumes and borders reopen as time pass. Really need a good fix of tomyum babes.
Old 20-05-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 17
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

OMG the volume is getting lessen now.Think will take sometimes to see other stables to resurface back.Operators will have good long times resting.
Old 20-05-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maglorix View Post
The CB is ending after 1st June lets hope normalcy resumes and borders reopen as time pass. Really need a good fix of tomyum babes.
They already announced the 3 phases after CB
It's definitely not looking good for us.

Most if not all of the gals from legal houses will terminate if still can't operate
It spells an end of the era

For FL I don't think our gates will be opening to the foreigners so soon

So our options left are pretty much the locals lol
Old 20-05-2020, 01:44 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eager2enter View Post
Those days really good standards. Dome 1 and Dome 2 both had good standards for girls and services. My go to stable back then was FL88 and Lasarbabe for dome 1, Haonan Bro for Dome 2. Miss those days with genuine good service at reasonable price.
Yes agreed with you. Miss those days, loveseed, thaibody, FL88, bonnassian, hugoboss, BeauThaiful, laserbabes, san68, Susiecandy, tomyam69, pacificbabe.....

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-05-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 17
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future

Only can wait.some may already facing lost job or pay cut.Life has changed during this period of time.Stay safe bros....
Old 20-05-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 14
forwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to behold

Just received a message from Miso of LA that she got caught and will be leaving SG tomorrow to go back to their home LoS.
Finally after a few months.
Feel relieved for her.

Not sure about the other LA girls but farewell!!
Til' our paths cross again.
Old 20-05-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardlove View Post
Just received a message from Miso of LA that she got caught and will be leaving SG tomorrow to go back to their home LoS.
Feel relieved for her.

Oh shit oh fuck. GG. Probably lifetime ban from SG. And here I was hoping to find her after my pay comes in at the end of the week... Ugh.
Old 20-05-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Feel relieved for her.

Oh that's sad as she was pretty good, but also kinda too active during CB period.
Old 20-05-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Weaver002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried warin today and she is amazing! High gfe and treats you very nice like a king her bbj skills damn solid and she even feed me snacks. Also shoutout to the love affair okt very kind and patient when I got lost
Old 20-05-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 11
Wan90Wan is one of the Best!Wan90Wan is one of the Best!Wan90Wan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaver002 View Post
Just tried warin today and she is amazing! High gfe and treats you very nice like a king her bbj skills damn solid and she even feed me snacks. Also shoutout to the love affair okt very kind and patient when I got lost
Warin? Who
Old 20-05-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 5
Brucehon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Oh that's sad as she was pretty good, but also kinda too active during CB period.
MISO still post by LA today 8:15pm. Whah happen for Mansion girls? No more post?
Old 20-05-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 11
Chanmali deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

20/5 Lucky RL

RTF so wont comment too much, great as usual
Just sweet passionate rendezvous amidst this CB
Old 21-05-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 7
Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Feel relieved for her.

Lucky I managed to try her last Sun 😉
Old 21-05-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
today got one flight to bkk already departed in the morning. tmr got flight out of Singapore meh?
Thought there is a ban on intl commercial flight into thai, now extended to cover June?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1