The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2012, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonsohna View Post
Du ma! high crass people use "fcuk" ah not fuck ... donch laun chu put words in their mouth.

Du ma! I very low class one one, the lesser mortal, the heartlander, the proletariat, the working class uncle .. so of course I mix with 'du ma' sprouting Viets and soon the "Du Ma" rolls off my tongue like second nature!

Mixing with Viets who cussed "du ma" every other three sentences is bad, I sometimes unconsciously also say "du ma" at work!

And Du ma, before I get side track again, anyone heard to the case I mentioned earlier about the Viet girl whose DNA test revealed that her sinkie spouse is not the father of her child but rather another sinkie .... this is really a "tcai oooi" (tian ah!) moment for the guy!
donch laun chu? Wat is this? Care to explain in english? Sorry my TV not powderful lah.

BTW, FYI it is troi not cai n not tcai.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:37 AM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrre View Post
No no no, I no eat outside...wan eat fried rice outside also no budget so must guai guai go home eat white rice. Not as delicious as fried rice, but more healthy and wont give u uneasy stomach.
Also wont burn holes in yur pockets.
Old 11-10-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

make sure tonight you can "up" ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Thank you for seeing me so up!

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 686 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
make sure tonight you can "up" ....
he is well prepared... after you left, he got a syt..
Old 12-10-2012, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 18
ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
donch laun chu? Wat is this? Care to explain in english? Sorry my TV not powderful lah.

BTW, FYI it is troi not cai n not tcai.
Wah say, this is terrible! From Hokkien,to Ang Mo to TV ALL also koyak! .. and worse still, my gf also says my "painting" getting from bad to worse!

Guess you can say that I am ORALLY (and morally) challenged!
Old 12-10-2012, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah say, this is terrible! From Hokkien,to Ang Mo to TV ALL also koyak! .. and worse still, my gf also says my "painting" getting from bad to worse!

Oh! Thanks for hints. Got it liao.
No lah, u too modest lah. It is my hokkien n TV sucks lah.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Its either i am mentally challenged or my English sucks big time, i cannot seem to understand what you are writing about
Old 12-10-2012, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Du ma! high crass people use "fcuk" ah not fuck ... donch laun chu put words in their mouth.

Du ma! I very low class one one, the lesser mortal, the heartlander, the proletariat, the working class uncle .. so of course I mix with 'du ma' sprouting Viets and soon the "Du Ma" rolls off my tongue like second nature!

Mixing with Viets who cussed "du ma" every other three sentences is bad, I sometimes unconsciously also say "du ma" at work!

And Du ma, before I get side track again, anyone heard to the case I mentioned earlier about the Viet girl whose DNA test revealed that her sinkie spouse is not the father of her child but rather another sinkie .... this is really a "tcai oooi" (tian ah!) moment for the guy!
What he meant was this:

Du ma! High class people use "fcuk" and not "fuck" (which is true, that is what Amy Cheong posted actually), dun anyhow put words in their mouth.

But ansonsohna, its not "tcai oooi", but "troi oi!"

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 12-10-2012, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

i am sure you also went home a happy man

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
he is well prepared... after you left, he got a syt..

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
i am sure you also went home a happy man
u didnt go home a happy man ?
Old 12-10-2012, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
u didnt go home a happy man ?
Whey whey, go My for work lah. Still got time to come sbf har? Come here to check out if My got any place good to chiong is it?
Old 12-10-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Whey whey, go My for work lah. Still got time to come sbf har? Come here to check out if My got any place good to chiong is it?
he will come back with hot busty mix blood My ky viet babe in each of his arms. u wait and see...

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 13-10-2012, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
he will come back with hot busty mix blood My ky viet babe in each of his arms. u wait and see...
If he does that, he will be dealt with by poison ivy
Old 13-10-2012, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
That's so true... Only the low level people says du ma this du ma that... The high society would say fuck this and fuck that....just exactly like Amy Cheong.
haha,i work with her in the same office before and sitting quite near to her.she is a person who will shame her staff in front of everybody and scold them like a pierce of shit.

Embrass them infront of other colleague and demand unreasonable request,dont believe,go and ask those people that is under her before she join ntuc,i bet those people who cannot tahan her and left will be damm happy now haha

Anyway is out of topic,luckily she is not vietnamese
Old 13-10-2012, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
If he does that, he will be dealt with by poison ivy
hehe...cant forget my roots mah....first day and had a taste of vietnamese food here liaoz....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1