The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment.
Old 13-10-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Old 14-10-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster (A)

Old 15-10-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster (A)

Old 15-10-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster (A)

Old 16-10-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster (A)

I am Lucky whom have ten years of experience in Juagen therapy. I was traditional Chinese medicine trained and I will know whether you have premature ejaculation or impotence by a simple check on your body. The younger one would see improvement in just one visit and the not so young one may see the difference after 2-3 visits. During the treatment, you will see some results immediately or you will have your money back.

My location is near Clark Quay MRT.

I provide Korean-style prostate/ovarian therapy with Qigong and genuine TCM physiotherapy JG at $130/1Hr and $200/1.5Hr for man and woman.

I am sure to improve your premature ejaculation and impotence situation.
Operation hours are from 8:30am and last booking at 5pm.

When I am working, I don't reply to messages. Please message me and I will reply to your messages ASAP.
When you require my services, please make advance bookings to prevent disappointment. I do treasure every opportunity to serve you.

Benign prostatic hyperplasia/uterine prolapse can be resolved by Qigong immediately. Frequent urinating problems can be improved with only one treatment.
I also revise sexual abilities for infertility couples.

Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.

No sexual services & HJ in the entire treatment.

Sorry, I only serve Chinese-speaking clients because of my poor English to prevent miscommunication and get scolding. TCM terms are not easily explained in English.
Those who have heart issues and have just after surgery, please do not book a therapy session with me.
Old 16-10-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster (A)

Old 17-10-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
Eureka88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEureka88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went back to lucky again for a follow up session. This time round she was focusing more on my upper and lower back + head.

Not surprising, all the blockage spot she massaged is painful but after it's cleared my body just feels light and refreshed.(for bros that have blockage, you might feel pain for a few days but it will clear off)

My head feels clearer and my eye sight seems better now. (According to her, my qi not flowing into my head).

She also focus on my stomach / digestion area which is fucked up as well due to bad eating habits.

My recent sleep has improved significantly. I used to have insomnia but am able to sleep better for the past few days.

And of course my erection feels harder as well (side effect of this would be constant need to have fun lol).

Guys that have weak erection, PE or ED, go visit Lucky for a treatment!!!
Old 17-10-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster (A)

Old 17-10-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster (A)

Old 18-10-2023, 07:40 AM
Samster (A)

Old 18-10-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 19
Long Shot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had my 1st session with Bell yesterday.

Bell treatment is on the whole body, not just near the groin area. She press hard on the various meridian points. As I am typing this my upper and lower back are still aching. The photos before and after treatment of my back show the amount of fats and toxins accumulated in my body.

Really must lead a healthier lifestyle. Overall a painful but effective session, will be back again.
Old 19-10-2023, 06:28 AM
Samster (A)

Old 19-10-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster (A)

Old 19-10-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1135 / Power: 6
AvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud of

I was posted overseas for the past 6 months and am finally back in SG. The first thing I did when I came back was to… go back home and put down my luggage first, then visit Lucky (piang I wanted to reverse the order but then sibei paiseh leh if I lug everything to her place lol). I’ve been leading a very stressful life during my overseas stint and I really really miss the treatment by Lucky which allows me to feel like my body is all unblocked and reborn each time.

I went to a lot of juagen and massage place when overseas in China but cannot find a master like Lucky lol - a lot of services the normal kind lor, or else they press here and there then not much effect. Even got effect also very short-term. Lucky’s treatment effects last way longer (but also depend on how you maintain your own body lah)

Lucky’s professionalism and kungfu has never dropped since my last visit half a year back - in fact gotten better cause she always learn new techniques (even apply to her own self to test drive first then put it in her treatment).

Money no easy to earn for everyone, but I feel your hard-earned money here can buy you health so I’m definitely putting my money here (but first need clear all that junk I put in my body for half a year lmao)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1