The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CNA's Avril Hong

Avril seems to be clearing leave the last couple of days... Haven't seen her on screen in awhile. Thankfully, Liz is still around at night to brighten up the evenings with her voice and dresses!

Last edited by whelan22; 19-01-2021 at 03:11 PM.
Old 15-01-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodieboy126 View Post
Not sure if you bros have seen this newer reporter, Kelly Wong, but she is definitely something to look out for!

Nice one bro! She's a SYT, only a few years fresh out of school... Hopefully hanging out with the jie jies at CNA will mature her nicely
Old 16-01-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Upz this thread!
And I thought I was the only one watching news at work everyday!
Old 16-01-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Upz this thread!
And I thought I was the only one watching news at work everyday!
Thanks for the support bro! For a while I was wondering if I'm the only one watching the morning news
Old 17-01-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
Thanks for the support bro! For a while I was wondering if I'm the only one watching the morning news
=============================
i watch cna to improve my english
but their english no good compare to rtm or even china-english news
there is this guy who keep bite his mouth (ctl) and cannot hear him clearly

also some of them make-up, dress like ktv girls leh!
Old 17-01-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
=============================
i watch cna to improve my english
but their english no good compare to rtm or even china-english news
there is this guy who keep bite his mouth (ctl) and cannot hear him clearly

also some of them make-up, dress like ktv girls leh!
Clearly you're not watching at the correct timings, cos all the anchors I've featured here speak perfectly well and certainly don't dress like KTV girls. Sure you're on the right channel?
Old 17-01-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now we know we are not the only ones! Haha
Old 18-01-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

New week... And Avril is back!

Thanks Liz and Angela for keeping the eye candy on screen in Avril's absence! Certainly classy and not looking like KTV girls at all 😏

Old 19-01-2021, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 12
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Clearly you're not watching at the correct timings, cos all the anchors I've featured here speak perfectly well and certainly don't dress like KTV girls. Sure you're on the right channel?
I cant believe he or she compared cna with rtm!!!
Old 19-01-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
I cant believe he or she compared cna with rtm!!!
Maybe he was referring to another RTM channel...

Really Thicc MILFs 😂
Old 19-01-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Elizabeth is looking fab today in this dress thst hugs every curve, oh my! Her boyfriend is such a lucky ass...

Nonetheless, my heart always belongs to Avril. Here she is in bright and cheery yellow this morning!

Old 20-01-2021, 08:00 AM
Samster

Good morning boys! Avril is all ready for tonight's inauguration in her red and white killer combo of tight top and pencil skirt. She can inaugurate my cock into her mouth anytime

Old 21-01-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Inauguration day is over! (for Biden/Harris, not my cock in Avril's mouth unfortunately) here's Liz from last night, drab colours which don't do her figure justice...

Avril also didn't look her best today, the CNA stylist must be having a couple of bad days.

But just when everything seems dark and dreary... A ray of sunshine comes from an unlikely source. Teresa Tang is back in the studio, and looks tp have lost all her pregnancy weight! Love the bright colour of her dress, and also the hemline

Old 21-01-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodieboy126 View Post
Not sure if you bros have seen this newer reporter, Kelly Wong, but she is definitely something to look out for!
I was once teasing a lady of this look, 90% look resemble and body. Manage to her chat up on social app and more time on bed..
Old 22-01-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

It's Friday again! This morning, we had the two lovely morning anchors competing on whose dress was shorter... What do you guys think? I'd call it a draw and take them both at once!

And finally to end off, we have Elizabeth who said it best in her latest IG post �� Have a good weekend guys!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1