The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-04-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 4
Pt903487 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
Bro,
Which nos u have booked ? How much damage altogether? I’m going BKK on the 17 April 😊
#6. Can't recall the name.
Old 02-04-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4012 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pt903487 View Post
1500 for 90 min massage. 2500 extra for the full.
Bro, what is inclusive in FULL? handjob or sex?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 02-04-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
eh you just back from bkk. He posted already "1500 for 90 min massage. 2500 extra for the full." Full likely mean FJ la 555

Do you think the price is reasonable?

I just can't catch the part if he went to a shop or a hotel room to get it done.
I asked because their definition of FULL means fully naked, let you roam, and handjob for you.

Old 02-04-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just to clarify. You went to meet the ML at "lobby of a 3-star hotel in Sukhumvit area." So basically you used the hotel room there right? Or its a shop?
Yes, hotel room. They book de and called it the "VIP room". So probably the price included the cost of the room. Anyway, I asked the ML and she said they no physical shop, either outcall or incall at this hotel. But my info may be lost in translation.

Also, I find expensive doesn't mean I didn't enjoy. Definitely a shiok session. Just that for me a bit shag on the wallet if keep going back. Hehe.
Old 02-04-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
I asked because their definition of FULL means fully naked, let you roam, and handjob for you.
FJ. Even can taste and suck the middle kingdom.
Old 03-04-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
eh you just back from bkk. He posted already "1500 for 90 min massage. 2500 extra for the full." Full likely mean FJ la 555

Do you think the price is reasonable?

I just can't catch the part if he went to a shop or a hotel room to get it done.
That’s cheap
I did mine for 2.5k for 40 mins all in
Old 03-04-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
NoTaugeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks for upping, please make post so i can up back.
Alot of Eastern European girls around Grace Hotel that time. They will normally taobao by asians as Angmos prefer pearl of asia.
Old 03-04-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
1500 for 90 min massage. 2500 extra for the full.
Wechatted with them and the name of the massage service is called Healing Hands massage. The menu says 900 baht for 90 mins. Perhaps your 1500 baht was marked up to include the room rate.

Normally top up for full service for this category of ML is 1500 baht not 2500 baht. From the photos they sent me, these are not SYT material. Decent looking late 20s/30ish year olds perhaps. Kinda like the old Ratchada VIP and Subway massage ladies. To bonk a real SYT go to kapoo and it’s around the price you paid for this session you had.
Old 03-04-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by kslogic View Post
Wechatted with them and the name of the massage service is called Healing Hands massage. The menu says 900 baht for 90 mins. Perhaps your 1500 baht was marked up to include the room rate.

Normally top up for full service for this category of ML is 1500 baht not 2500 baht. From the photos they sent me, these are not SYT material. Decent looking late 20s/30ish year olds perhaps. Kinda like the old Ratchada VIP and Subway massage ladies. To bonk a real SYT go to kapoo and it’s around the price you paid for this session you had.
To bonk a real SYT go to those kapoo joints. But sometimes Thai ladies in their late twenty provide a better service in sex, maybe they’re more experience. Healing Hands FJ damage is high might because they are therapists and can do a good massage. Ever tried a therapist LT who working at Let’s Relax spa at Terminal 21. My coming trip on 17 April intend to book No:21 from Healing Hands. On the 18 April night might explore Pimp Club. Hope the club still as enjoy as before
Old 03-04-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kslogic View Post
1500B is for massage of 90mins only. The girls wanted 4000 to 5000B extra for ST. I did not take up their offer as I find it expensive. Likely individual girls charge differently or maybe I am not good-looking so they are charging more

Old 03-04-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
FJ. Even can taste and suck the middle kingdom.
This price is reasonable for an incall. As for mine, they asked for more.

Old 03-04-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
To bonk a real SYT go to those kapoo joints. But sometimes Thai l]
Picture says a thousand words Is this guy you?

Old 03-04-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Picture says a thousand words Is this guy you?
Is one of the guy who joined me there. Is almost 2.5 years never been to BKK. Don’t know whether mamasan Yok still working there. Lost her ctc already. BKK is a heavenly place to enjoy for men
Old 03-04-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Went for their incall option today. Was asked to meet at the lobby of a 3-star hotel in Sukhumvit area. The room is clean and comfortable. Lady was pretty as advertised, massage was solid and amazing service at the end. Bad thing is the massage and service is expensive, like not very worth it but was not exactly thinking with my head. Sigh.
Now I know why cheaper. Maybe because yours is Mid Call?

Old 04-04-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
johnat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wanna meet up on 5th april? Sukhumvit area soi 8?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1