The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-03-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
Hi
Any bro happen to know an indo maid that stay 417 amk ave 10 and can go out very day? She ask 80sgd per ice cream... Care to share exp?
Her name c**n? 80bj 120fj will ask u send her back once done either in car or hotel.
Old 12-03-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3313 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Just Return From A Happy Session With 1 Of The Sweet Looking Lady From The Happy Domestic Helper 💖

Walking Home With Jelly Legs Now ... 😜

Her Features Really Like Her Name, MANIS.
This Chick Really So Good With BBBJ, Totally Sucked Me Dry.... 😁😍

Old 12-03-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Her name c**n? 80bj 120fj will ask u send her back once done either in car or hotel.
Yes u are right....how her servuce. She look tempting and that cfm look
Old 13-03-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamex View Post
Hi ANyone still has her contact? I lose it. Can share her tiktok if anyone has it? Thank you
Is she staying at lentor landed property?
Old 13-03-2023, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi
Any bro happen to know an indo maid that stay 417 amk ave 10 and can go out very day? She ask 80sgd per ice cream... Care to share exp?
bro, me stay amk. can share contact? TIA
Old 13-03-2023, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi
Look more like fl instead of fdw
Old 13-03-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Look more like fl instead of fdw
Bro Crypster

Long time din see you here.. Tks for the Chai chee Julia...in memory of good old times. This amk wan din chat much just offer 80 and 120. Only condition is pick her up and drop off at 417 amk..
Old 13-03-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bro Crypster

Long time din see you here.. Tks for the Chai chee Julia...in memory of good old times. This amk wan din chat much just offer 80 and 120. Only condition is pick her up and drop off at 417 amk..
they indon FL ... got quite a few ger staying together..
Old 13-03-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonqing View Post
they indon FL ... got quite a few ger staying together..
So they not maids la, they are illegal FLs
Old 13-03-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Crypster

From batam one this type. I ask them before.

Julia long time man. Best memory. Too bad no more and that was local mly

Any new blood for me not? ��

I can't even recl who I gave cos I clean up inbox. At least 10 years man

Last edited by crypster; 14-03-2023 at 07:03 PM.
Old 13-03-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 14
sexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyDad View Post

Just Return From A Happy Session With 1 Of The Sweet Looking Lady From The Happy Domestic Helper 💖

Walking Home With Jelly Legs Now ... 😜

Her Features Really Like Her Name, MANIS.
This Chick Really So Good With BBBJ, Totally Sucked Me Dry.... 😁😍

Whats her damage Bro?
Old 14-03-2023, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes u are right....how her servuce. She look tempting and that cfm look
Real look upfront not that tempting but she can suck well n cim. She’s from batam n every 2wks will go back, she got another sis who also does the same.
Old 14-03-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post

This morning msg this DH near SKH if she today available.... And after 10-15mins and she reply she is free during the day till late evening....

So maitu already make appointment and go pick her up at her nearby busstop and we head to near by MSCP for the BBBJ session....

her blowjob was super shiok no rush and very deep throat.....

WAs a good damm thrilling session..... Clean up and drop her back and went back home happy man.....

Those stay near Punggol or sengkang area can give a try...

So interested bro PM me for more details.

1) Contacts
2) Race

She will contact u directly to deal . As only share to serious bro and not number collectors.... Enjoy bro cheers..

Those stay near Punggol or sengkang area can give a try...

So interested bro PM me for more details.

1) Contacts
2) Race

She will contact u directly to deal . As only share to serious bro and not number collectors.... Enjoy bro cheers..
Old 14-03-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Real look upfront not that tempting but she can suck well n cim. She’s from batam n every 2wks will go back, she got another sis who also does the same.
Tks Bro for the informations
Old 14-03-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 9
Drazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the infor. did you nego or accept her offer as it is?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1