The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2016, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jellojeff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Sorry for a unrelated question here.
How much to fix a broken glass screen ipad in batam? Anyone? Thanks.
Old 07-01-2016, 09:37 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=TwinTowers;14050846]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Maybe you are jealous of him or everyone one here.

Well bro,maybe you have mistaken the meaning. The key words is "maybe"
Smart reader will know what i am trying to said

Kindly enlighten us readers here as to WHY must be jealous.. People can see that none of us are promoting a certain place constantly when contributing FRs from "others" have stated that MLS is not cheap.

but Many bros here have been wonderful, sharing details of their btm experience.

Yes they have but when MLS pricing is not favourable the same adamant gang of people are still supporting the "Promoter" of MLS
will come about to state otherwise. Who they are will be shown below.

Well, for me i think the keywords is "ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON"

There will be many readers who find the price resonable, there will also be some who find is ex. Bottom line is, if reader think is expensive and not suitble, i think just dont go. No point keep talking about it.

Ranging from bro kohonly21, johnhbk, and many others but u seem to have shoot everyone.

I think credits should go to all those reader who make an effort to snap picture, spent time to pen down their review to share their experience over that place.

You three have met more that once so what else can I say
To be fair some of the "promoter's" fellow meet up friends have also stated MLS is not cheap but in a more diplomatic way

The key words to this is "sharing is caring"

I think reader here write a review to share their experience. It should not as a kind of promoting. Taking an example: If a reader visit a freelance, good or not is up to the individual to write a review. If good, reader may write a review and it will help other readers to get a clear picture to making their choices and decision.

Even MLS "promoter" had suggested to a very senior nick here to go try MLS and you go see whats the senior nick's reply to him.

Well, right or wrong, hidden adgenda or not, people here can see.

And you speak about Agenda - look who's talking and are you high on MLS drunken prawns.
High pointers doesn't always mean creditability.

Well said, I agreed with your words. High pointers doesn't always mean creditability. I think smart reader will know it. It all depend on reader posting in the forum in terms of reader FR contribution and also in terms of what can they share and contribute.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-01-2016, 09:39 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Anybody have experience (pricing etc..) at flower shop in Batam?

Or have any florist contact to share for arranging delivery?
There is a florist shop inside nagoya mall. Is at the back of the mall, near to the nagoya hotel side, opposite the hills hotel.

I used to buy flower there, not sure the shop still there.

They offer delivery service too, not sure now still available a not. You can try but dont fault me if the place not there any more.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 07-01-2016, 09:43 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCity View Post
Jealousy can come in many form,lacking self esteem,too much pride to lose,others not looking up at him as a credible person to begin with & many others.

I need to say this,MLS is not a cheap meal to begin with,i mean which sea food is cheap in local btm term? Perhap u may wish to enlighten me with a cheap sea food meal in Btm for starter? It's only fair that i ask bcs there are so much talk on this MLS from u not being cheap in local term. If u have a good suggested alternative (or 2),it can help other readers who visit btm to make comparison between yr version of cheap vs MLS. This is wat a forum is all abt,isnt it? U suggest,ppl go try,i suggest,others try & then make comparison.

You say "no good",i keep saying "good" or u keep saying "good" & i say "not good". The bickering won't end & it's ultimately not being fruitful to any readers. Come up with a better suggestion so i can make compare. The very least it can help towards this thread is to make it more constructive thru comparison btw 2 or 3 sea food places suggested by 2 or more person? Not fair to ask this little favor from you? Please help me or us.

Will be looking fwd to yr recommendation,bro. Otherwise it'd just be another all talk & bickering with nothg really concrete known to the general public which spells more trouble in its making by the one or few who starts them all.

Thk u.
Jealousy can come in many form,lacking self esteem,too much pride to lose,others not looking up at him as a credible person to begin with & many others.

yes, i agreed with you.

Will be looking fwd to yr recommendation,bro. Otherwise it'd just be another all talk & bickering with nothg really concrete known to the general public which spells more trouble in its making by the one or few who starts them all.

yes, i agreed with you. Instead of brickering, y not make action louder than word.

Old 07-01-2016, 09:46 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlickBassy View Post
I followed the thread for the longest time.

For the distractors, just fark off ok, we got our bangs for buck. And I forgot to tell you my Christmas bang was FOC. That will be another story. cheers
I raise my hand and leg to agreed with you. Life is short and life go on no matter what. What imporatant is a good and enjoyable fuck.

Old 07-01-2016, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer84 View Post
This is my first time writing a FR but I had visited batam at least 6 times with once a solo trip. Joints I had been to so far are 28 massage,gold bird,indah2,permata,new berry & mm. And I'm here to share abt my 31st dec 2015 unforgettable experience with a cewek named Putri from MM.
1st of all,i am sorry to hear about your not-so-good experience with MM. I do not know how well you have fare towards your other "at least 6 times" in Batam. But like i always remind myself,even when i have made more than 23 officially stated trips to Batam,with friends and samsters in these forum and countless solo trip,i am still only at a learning novice stage.

My Batam trips in year 2015 tho good,but it is not w/o mishaps.

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread...6#post14031356

I have ex colleagues and friends who visited Batam regularly for many years and yet they do not know how to walk from Formosa to Nagoya Hill Mall.

Quote:
Ferries were heavily packed on my way there, lots of road closures omw to formosa. It was 31 Dec, best exchange rate opposite was 9730 (9650 on 1st jan{only 2 shops opened}). Went to 4 joints(permata,indah2,new berry and lastly most regrettable decision-MM) as the previous mentioned joints were left with limited ceweks at batam noon time so I decided to give MM a visit since some bro mentioned that their services has improved. There were like 8 of them left and none of them interest me but papi(robet) refused to let me leave. Kept brainwashing and tell me how good his girl *PUTRI* is.
Syt, nvr give birth excellet service and exchangeable. So i bought his words and took this so called syt at 1.2 juta(bargain but failed) since it was raining heavily and I couldnt had reached there without a cab plus papi mentioned it's eve..
I usually do not suggest newbies to give MM a try unless i know he will be able to make a stand. I have said this before,every booking joint has a different business culture,how their girls were handled,their service level etc.MM OKT is an aggressive saleman kind (as mentioned quite a few times). Believe me,any booking joint can give you a lousy girl and it can be especially so during one of the major holidays in Indonesia. In your future trips on other Major Indo holidays,you will be able to understand better.

CNY 2015 1st 3 days,sitting in the food court chatting away with some taxi drivers has enlighten me on similar situation you faced today. I hear many physical complains,more than the whole year all add together in just 1 day. 1 girl took up to 5 overnight booking a day is one of them.

Lesson learned for me,do not trust OKT,especially during ultra peak season.

Quote:
My purpose is to fuck anyway and I was already tired from searching(lots of walking and wet due to rain) plus the papi/mami there told me that most of their prettier ceweks has been booked since 30th so I took this Syt which tbh doesn't look the least pretty to me..Based on previous experience, she looked like those 600k-800k type. Short, a little plumb and face is omg(I'm not having a high expectations here but I had several syt at 1-1.5juta before and okt usually tell me 600k-800k for her type.)
Can see that you were already not setting high expectation here.

Quote:
Before she bath and get ready for sex, I told her that I'll leave 100k for her to get her food when I'm out but she demanded(loud and harsh) a 200k. Since it's a new year eve and I thought of treating her to a better dinner plus I didn't want to quarrel so I put 200k on the table.
I dont put money on the table before i step out of room for my other stuffs. 200k dinner is a 4 course dinner at Vienna restaurant in Formosa Hotel for 2 person.

Quote:
After her 20 mins bath, she came out and told me that her throat hurts so she won't be providing bj for me (Well, I did came across some ceweks that doesn't so I wasn't disappointed or whatever). It felt like a min after I entered her in missionary and I tried to touch her breast but she pushed my hand away(I thought she was being shy). Then I tried to switch her into doggy and she kicked me away.
Haiz...her name is Putri from MM booking joint,noted this with a million thanks from me.

I am sure many bros in this thread will thank you for sharing her name here and that the OKT Robert in MM chopped you.

Quote:
So i have nvr encountered one that complained that I smelled bad or wanted to call police. With these I believed I have always taken good care of them. This Putri really gave me an unforgettable experience, one that I felt embarrassed, mad, feared and will NEVER return to MM.
This woman you booked is totally out of her mind.

Just remember,whatever goes around will come around one day. If you are lucky,heaven will let you see it. Still ,i would like to hear the story from the other side even tho there is ultimately nothing i can do about it as i have never encounter this before.

Never to return to MM should rightfully be your next best choice.

Quote:
So fellow samsters, I truly hope you had read my long winded post and will think twice abt going MM after reading on my experience. I got real worried when she said she's calling the police and demanded for my passport and ID as I do not know what will happened to me from there on.

This was typed after countdown in batam but for my safety so I decided to post it only after I'm back in sg.

Note that 1st of Jan everywhere is closed, even on 2nd Jan only a few shops are opened. I was sadden when I reached botak cun to find it closed on 1st jan...shall return on non ph for it again.
Right time,right place is crucial.

I am sorry,I really have no solution for your case no matter how hard i try to put myself in your shoe. But if i am you going to Batam during a public holiday (or its eve),i will pick girls from the 3 safe joints,Gold Bird,New Berry or Bunga. And if this 3 fail,i will take from Permata Indah. Like you said,you will NEVER return to MM,but for me if one day Batam has zero girls left to choose from,i wont even bother stepping into Morena series of joints. Too many bad reviews thru out year 2014 to 2015. Hopefully this year CNY 2016,i will be able to gather which are the joints that has high profile run-away girls.

Sincerely from my heart,i hope you will have a better next trip to Batam. To wash away all the bad from this one.

Cheers!!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 07-01-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlickBassy View Post
Never buy the honey from the honey guy who ply his trade with a pail and empty bottles. First the honey is adulterated. The tool of his trade is some bits of honey comb with a few bees. The viscosity of the liquid suggest a mix of 30% pure madu ( easily bought from a local supermarket ) and 70% sugar syrup. To the uninitiated, it looks like the real thing. At $10 to 15 a bottle, I rather give it to a worthy cause.
That goes the same for dried Hai Sim ( sea food), the guy would prey on tourist n ask you to buy at a cheap price. Made of pig skin only. THey usually tout the people makan at the coffee shop in the markets.

In short, don't buy from those on the streets. or anyone who just paster you.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 07-01-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellojeff View Post
Sorry for a unrelated question here.
How much to fix a broken glass screen ipad in batam? Anyone? Thanks.
I suggest you come to Singapore to fix. Better quality. The price may be a bit cheaper only, but the work man ship is not that good.

Old 07-01-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone know of any good and reliable dentist in Batam? My sis went to a Dentist behind iBaloi Hotel to do a filing on the molar costing Rp 215k. After 2 days, the filing came out.
Old 07-01-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
BlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
That goes the same for dried Hai Sim ( sea food), the guy would prey on tourist n ask you to buy at a cheap price. Made of pig skin only. THey usually tout the people makan at the coffee shop in the markets.

In short, don't buy from those on the streets. or anyone who just pester you.
bro NewYoker88

Agree. I don't have anymore points to give you but i can pick some sea cucumber for you. Where i am located, the hai sim come in from December to February. Picking them at low tide is easy. They are like vacuum cleaners of the seabed. When the sun goes down, they come out from the sand and among the rocks and start feeding. Clean it and ask my cook to prepare it braised with wild boar meat. She is a great cook. But even then, who needs a great cook if you can take seafood fresh from the sea and make it a great meal, if you know what I mean. We are in luck, this is a season for the rabbit fish, scallop, flower crab and lobster. When you are just drop a PM and we can arrange for a delicious meal.
Old 07-01-2016, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
BlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I raise my hand and leg to agreed with you. Life is short and life go on no matter what. What important is a good and enjoyable fuck.
and we can eat a hearty meal all we want.. you are invited too, bro.
Old 07-01-2016, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
Does anyone know of any good and reliable dentist in Batam? My sis went to a Dentist behind iBaloi Hotel to do a filing on the molar costing Rp 215k. After 2 days, the filing came out.
Don't trust the dentist there. Better come to Singapore to fix.

Old 07-01-2016, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Don't trust the dentist there. Better come to Singapore to fix.
I had the experience of visiting 2 dentists at RS Awal Bros. First dentist only willing to clean my teeth cos of my higher than normal blood sugar. The second dentist, also measured my blood sugar before commencing on any treatment. But, this time, I fasted for at least 12 hours before going to the hospital. (For those unaware, RS means Rumah Sakit means Hospital). Nothing that my blood sugar is in the normal range, she proceeded to do the tooth extraction for me. Can't recall the coat as is more than 4 years ago. RS Awal Bros is a more expensive hospital than RS Elisabeth which is commonly frequented by working cewek. First doctor name is Gloria and second doctor name is Irene. I checked recently that there is still a doctor Irene listed under the dental department but not sure if it's the same Irene who treated me.
Old 07-01-2016, 02:54 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Dont let this bad experience prevent u form going to batam in the future bro. This is what they do, threaten u with police.
I dont think bro Lucifer will quit Batam since out of 6 times (or so),he met with a REALLY major mishaps. Nice guy met crazy girl with the support of unscrupulous OKT. I believe most novice Batam visitors including myself will likely be caught off guard.

I am glad he came back with names and such so that other bros here can get a heads up 1st.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godspeed2488824 View Post
Guys, i'm going batam next friday.. Is there any hotels that has those suite rooms that has 2 or 3 rooms together etc?
BCC hotel has it.

Quote:
Also Which is the normal/standard price for ceweks now? Please correct me if wrong but is it as below:

Milf: 600k-800k
syt: 900k-1.5juta

Massage: HJ 150k
BJ + HJ 350k

is this the normal price? i don't want to get chop carrot. Have been reading the past post but feel they are a little outdated?
For booking joints :

MILF : 600k to 800k
SYT : 900k to 1.2 juta
SSYT : 1.2 juta and above

Massage in my perspective :

I would follow this chart below by bro Newyorker :

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...ostcount=25315

I have verified that the chart is not outdated.

My own chart starting bargain price regardless SYT or MILF is always 100k HJ and 200k FJ. And irregardless how high the girls quote me,hehehe...(they usually 1st quote 300k HJ and 600k+ FJ to me)

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 07-01-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Also let me share my past experience when i went batam last. It was a solo trip and i went around 2014. once i got to batam i got a cab and told driver i wanted to find for girls.
I read most FRs here,you stayed in Harris Beach Resort during your 2014 trip? Which was quite far for most of the cheonging places in Batam.

Quote:
I went to a few joins(don't know the names) but most of the girls were already book as i took last ferry to go. I finally found one in one of the joins and saw a girl i liked. She was a syt and was told her price was 1.5juta. I booked her. she was around 21.
Hopefully this coming trip with your promised FR,you will be able to at least remembers the name of the joint. My usual experience is when i booked a girl,most time 1st thing the girl/s did upon the next hour was to initial a 1st shot.

Quote:
When we got back to hotel, i was drinking and watching movie with her and after sometime, she went to sleep. when i told her i wanted to have sex she kept lying down and sleep etc so i asked her to leave. it was around 2am. After that i went down the the reception and told the duty manager i wanted a girl to come to my room and he told me it would cost me 1.5juta again.. and since small head was desperate, i said ok and a slim girl came. had 2 rounds with her and send her off.
Try to build some repo with your girl and show a little consideration. Most Batam girls in this trade were inexperience "service providers" especially the much younger ones. Its not like in Sillypore that these working girls will know what a customer truly wants. However,my 1st shot will usually start before all dinners,movies,shopping etc. And shopping is definitely a taboo for me unless i have booked her for the 2nd time or more. It is only shopping time where you see the true color of a girl,hehehe...and movies usually starts after most shops in the mall is closed.

For me,i usually treat any girl i book like a friend or acquaintance,try to get to know them etc etc and help them be comfortable with me. But then not to the extend of spoiling the girl or allowing her to climb over my head.

If you wish to get those pro type,you will need to keep the OKT inform of your requirement (talking about SYT here). The feel will be like the S$50 Thai girls from the Geylang houses. And most time these overnight pro type after 1 or 2 rounds (or sometime 3rd),their head or stomach will start to ache,or family and maybe even their bf or friends starts to have personal issues with them. And they will likely ask you for tips 1st to leave early. The worse ones will be those who would deliberately trying to do things that piss their customer off so they get to be ultimately chased off instead. Most girls dont like to stay far from where they work,maybe due to insecurity and they are not comfortable when their friends were faraway.Attitude may be worse if they were not being treated what they were expected to be treat (every girl has a different expectation,so i cant really elaborate on this one).

In my record,6.5 out of 10 SYTs has some kind of princess sickness,hehehe...so i can imagine when they were sleeping and you wake them asking for sex. The best i could imagine is they will just take off their panties,open both legs to let you bonk while they continue to sleep...lol.

These were purely just my personal experience of my own and what i have read up so far.

Quote:
so just for 2 rounds i wasted like 3 juta.can't remember what was the rate that time .. so i don't want to get chop carrot again. this time i'm going for 2 days and i have a budget of $500. would this be enough ? Thanks for any input guys.. will really appreciate it and also post FR once i get back to sg..
S$500 for 2D1N is definitely more than sufficient for me in Batam. My budget were all on my signature link. Watch out on the Hotel bill if you plan to stay in those 2 room 1 hall kind of room. They were priced higher.

Have a good trip and will be looking forward to your FR.
(hope i arent too late replying to your post since you should be heading to Batam 2morow)

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1