The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 05-06-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 17
scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

mine was about a year back.

back then used to gym since the restrictions mean i can't do anything much - was those crossfit type gyms and they had the unisex shower stalls (i.e. the shower stalls are individual but anyone can use). So it was like this for awhile.

One day, i noticed the side partition? or whatever it is that they stick to the cubicle was peeling off slightly.

Wasn't a big hole that you would notice - i think it was smaller than 2cm - & i only noticed because that one cubicle had a bright light so the line shone through. Curious, one day i just decided to look through and i saw this cute girl who usually does the same session as me in the next cubicle (she's a student i think in one of the local Unis because i heard the coach asking her if she's going to class after the session & one of the days i saw her wearing those uni t-shirts; she's not like sporty fit but is those slender slim types, about 165cm and maybe 50kg? her face is cute though with no pimples/acne and she looks good in bare face too).

The hole only could see partially so i recognised her hair & outfit she was wearing but not enough to see her strip.

The hole wasn't big so i had to move my body in a weird position to look to the side to see if i could see anything and wow, it gave me a decent view of the shower area & i managed to see her cleanly shaved pussy and her pink nipples really felt amazing.

I didn't want to linger too long in case other people think why im taking so long in the shower so i quickly went to wash up. Just when i was about done, i thought i heard a soft moaning. Curious, i quickly went back to look and the girl was now touching herself in the cubicle

Needless to say, i spent the remainder of the shower watching her get herself off & didn't finish my shower; only realised when i went out and saw there were still shampoo suds on my hair.

Unfortunately, about 2 months after that, they patched up the coverings since someone probably realised and informed them haven't been back since then also due to other reasons.
Old 05-06-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post

Enough said. Let’s the picture do the talking. 😏😏😏
She definitely knew she was exhibiting ...did not even try to obscure the triangle with her bag!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 05-06-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 17
scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
She definitely knew she was exhibiting ...did not even try to obscure the triangle with her bag!
agreed! or to try and cross her leg
Old 05-06-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post

She want sharing is caring motivation.

Lucky man.
Old 05-06-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tamade666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Luggage market at aperia mall, every sunday 11am to 6pm. Its a type of flea market where sellers put everything on the floor for buyers to browse. Of course everyone is bending down... downblouse galore... very nice way to spend a sunday.... lol
Old 05-06-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure whether I heng or suay. Went for Orchard shopping then saw this gilf totally braless and saw her tits and nipples when she bend down to look at things. Can see all the tiko surrounding this gilf (tai tai)…Then went home via train as Orchard is F crowded and some have narrow carparks. Saw this gilf again and whole journey see her big tits swinging around with nipples super visible. Lol!
Old 05-06-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamade666 View Post
Luggage market at aperia mall, every sunday 11am to 6pm. Its a type of flea market where sellers put everything on the floor for buyers to browse. Of course everyone is bending down... downblouse galore... very nice way to spend a sunday.... lol
Nice sharing bro. Will check it out. Thanks.
Old 06-06-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Not sure whether I heng or suay. Went for Orchard shopping then saw this gilf totally braless and saw her tits and nipples when she bend down to look at things. Can see all the tiko surrounding this gilf (tai tai)…Then went home via train as Orchard is F crowded and some have narrow carparks. Saw this gilf again and whole journey see her big tits swinging around with nipples super visible. Lol!
You lucky dude.... i once had such an experience at Tanglin Mall. So I follow the GILF...... until we reach the McDonalds at Forum Galleria. She open her mouth and order.....

Then I realised she is a man. Damn. Most be one of the proud creation from Thailand. They really look pretty and woman-like until they talk.
Old 06-06-2022, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 9
iNotDumb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
She want sharing is caring motivation.

Lucky man.
Need some ventilation since the weather is so hot nowadays
Old 06-06-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNotDumb View Post
Need some ventilation since the weather is so hot nowadays

Maybe she need guy ventilation help?

Old 06-06-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I have similar encounter but is at PCN in the morning. I sometimes will see this GILF with huge headlights jogging. She not wearing a bra, just a singlet and shorts. Too bad she quite chubby and face not really can make it. Just that her headlights make guys turn their heads
Old 06-06-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
You need to see so many times to confirm. Consider getting a pair of specs.
bro ,, this one is call army pattern
confirm ,, double confirm and thrice confirm
haha
Old 06-06-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
bro ,, this one is call army pattern
confirm ,, double confirm and thrice confirm
haha

Hahaha. I think well trained by army.
Old 06-06-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Best place for me is when sending my kid to preschool. Lots of mothers or Teachers bending down and squatting. Have seen panties in full view when the mother wearing loose skirt and squat down. Best is those tight fitting one where when they squat down can see fleshy pussy bulging out of the panty. The other one are downblouse zg especially with young mothers. Maybe after they have kid they don’t have time to go bra shopping so will wear old bras. When you encounter a A cup mother wearing oversized bra then quickly move myself over and angle myself to see nips poking out. So far seen nips from 3 different mothers. Can see from brown to maroon to pink nips. Quickly go in to handicap toilet and shoot one out.
Old 06-06-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2621 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

got this hot colleague who is in a early 30s. After knowing her, she was from all girls school before and that explains why she dun notice herself sitting legs wider than it should be.

once meeting, I asked her to my office as she sat to my left about 45degrees. she was wearing a fairly short skirt and I was checking out her thighs liao.

next thing i saw her her lifting up her dress while crossing her legs and I saw the magic triangle. she caught me checking her out but didn't really do anything.

this is the umpteen times i caught her zaogeng in office.....mostly white undies.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1