The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 17-05-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

A pretty mama with a great body....

Old 18-05-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
winnerjustified deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Earlier this afternoon was at Bishan J8. Saw a chinese ladies in her 20s, slim, petite with big boobs(think c cup). When she was walking quickly, her boobs were like bouncing up and down, tink she never wear bra?? What a lovely sight to behold...
Any pokies sighted?
Old 18-05-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Today was a good day/morning, after alighting the train. There is this young Office lady her top is kinda shirt loose and short.
She took the stairs and im climbing the stairs behind her. And to my luck, when i look up i able to peek in between the gap and saw her black bra.
Old 18-05-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Today was a good day/morning, after alighting the train. There is this young Office lady her top is kinda shirt loose and short.
She took the stairs and im climbing the stairs behind her. And to my luck, when i look up i able to peek in between the gap and saw her black bra.
wow bro, u got superman bionic eyes...how can u see someone's front when u r climbing up the stairs behind that person ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-05-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wow bro, u got superman bionic eyes...how can u see someone's front when u r climbing up the stairs behind that person ??
The stairs are wide, like Tpy side.
Old 18-05-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
Quote:
Mine was in the lift. OL was wearing office wear with the top pop out. Was able to dowblouse her and see her cleavage and white lacy bra... she must be thinking why this gut standing beside her ... haha
Old 18-05-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The stairs are wide, like Tpy side.
Ic...no wonder....so u were not directly behind her...thanks for the clarification

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-05-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Mine was in the lift. OL was wearing office wear with the top pop out. Was able to dowblouse her and see her cleavage and white lacy bra... she must be thinking why this gut standing beside her ... haha
i notice the older the OL, more likely will wear lacy bra, the young ones wear those boring t-shirt or no design bra
Old 18-05-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
i notice the older the OL, more likely will wear lacy bra, the young ones wear those boring t-shirt or no design bra
Maybe lacy more ex la, older OLs can afford.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 18-05-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Flowery plus lacy pattern looks auntie mah… so most syt will not like… but I like …
Old 19-05-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Flowery plus lacy pattern looks auntie mah… so most syt will not like… but I like …
Same here too.
Old 19-05-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, maybe if you lucky enough, you mighy meet those love lacy without padding bra OL. I encounter 1 before. She was wearing white top and skirts, her top is like semi see tru. I able to see her white bra and to my surprised i can see her dark brown nipples so i believe that OL is wearing those padless bra.
Old 19-05-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, maybe if you lucky enough, you mighy meet those love lacy without padding bra OL. I encounter 1 before. She was wearing white top and skirts, her top is like semi see tru. I able to see her white bra and to my surprised i can see her dark brown nipples so i believe that OL is wearing those padless bra.
She shld be wearing those semi see through bra...
Old 19-05-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:

Yes bro. Padless lacy bra for the big boobs r the best. I have encounter some milf ml wearing those. Those wearing right button shirt with small opening at the chest area are the best zaogeng
Old 19-05-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes bro. Padless lacy bra for the big boobs r the best. I have encounter some milf ml wearing those. Those wearing right button shirt with small opening at the chest area are the best zaogeng
If can feel lagi more song right...your fingers can first feel the lace imprints, then u feel the softness of the boob, den when u plunge ur fingers in den u feel the lace material blend itself with the boob to give the dimensional feeling...

...then just wanna squeeze hard!

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1