The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2021, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
incrediblehorse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How do you guys get an FB?

I have no idea how to and I find it hard, don't know where to start from. How do you guys do it?
Old 23-12-2021, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How do you guys get an FB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by incrediblehorse View Post
I have no idea how to and I find it hard, don't know where to start from. How do you guys do it?
Personal friends, dating apps or SBF lor

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 23-12-2021, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 3
CalvinKleine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCalvinKleine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1. Find a girl that you have sex with
2. Make her feel its the best sex she ever had
3. Ask her to be your FB
4. If she enjoyed it, she will agree

Currently I have 2 FBs (a third one just wants oral sex so not sure if counted). The problem you may experience later on is how to satisfy each of them at the same time, while not letting them know about each other.
Old 23-12-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
incrediblehorse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinKleine View Post
1. Find a girl that you have sex with
2. Make her feel its the best sex she ever had
3. Ask her to be your FB
4. If she enjoyed it, she will agree

Currently I have 2 FBs (a third one just wants oral sex so not sure if counted). The problem you may experience later on is how to satisfy each of them at the same time, while not letting them know about each other.
Hahaha bro I can't even hit point number 1 😅
Old 23-12-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

1. Exes
- 1 married overseas (still in contact, but cannot come SG)
- 1 just got married, now pregnant (stop contact, convert to some religion, so want to be good girl now)
- 1 suddenly stop all contact (she tried to get back together but rejected)

2. Friends/ex-colleagues
- Friend who was going through a divorce with their husband (now re-married, so no contact)
- Friends from clubbing last time (short stint, after stop clubbing, stop contact also)
- Junior from school, called me late a night (due to breakup), lasted a few months before she got together with her uni mate (now married)
- Ex-colleague when I was doing sales (stop contact after getting married)

3. Tinder (but not much luck, only 2 short term)
- Viet student, meet up frequently for drinks with her and dinner (she wanted something serious, so eventually stop contact... She flew to some other country after that)
- Maid working in SG (stop contact after going back)

4. TanTan (also not much luck, 1 after 2 months)
- This one most recent (but also wanted something serious than broke off contact)

Conclusion for me is "married" they will stop contact.

But I think to get a FB, the best chance is someone you know (unless you dammmmmmmmm handsome or got big D)

Old 23-12-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2238 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Currently, all from CMB :

1) Husband passed away, never remarried - 40s
2) Divorced with a kid - 40s
3) Single living alone - mid 30s
Old 23-12-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Currently, all from CMB :

1) Husband passed away, never remarried - 40s
2) Divorced with a kid - 40s
3) Single living alone - mid 30s
Really envy those hv FB
Old 23-12-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute

Milf ah all
Old 23-12-2021, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

But bro, even with FB, don't think all look like high class OL, most seem to be divorced, or old OL left on shelf maybe ,aat time picky now no choice. I also got chance to whack colleagues but all a bit aunty type, dunno i can marikita or not in bed.
Old 23-12-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2238 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
But bro, even with FB, don't think all look like high class OL, most seem to be divorced, or old OL left on shelf maybe ,aat time picky now no choice. I also got chance to whack colleagues but all a bit aunty type, dunno i can marikita or not in bed.
My 2 milf not bad see.

One of them easily 8.5/10 dressed up.
Old 23-12-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
My 2 milf not bad see.

One of them easily 8.5/10 dressed up.
Wah lucky you, so jealous haha.
Old 23-12-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 4
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think getting a FB is more about meeting the right girl than having the right skills…
Old 23-12-2021, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40623 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Right time right target just like striking 4D
I simply don't have the luck Just a hug only

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5 Bangkok Master 15/5 Skrotum 17/5
Old 23-12-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by incrediblehorse View Post
Hahaha bro I can't even hit point number 1 😅
I thought you are an incredible horse, so you should be well hung like a horse.

Anyways... I strongly urge you to learn a bit of game. Learn to have a sweet tongue. Women love to hear sweet compliments from their men.

At this moment, you can't even get past first base. So you need to first break through this barrier by becoming a better, more manly version of yourself. Women can smell a loser from miles away, so make sure that you don't become one.

And why don't you start hitting the dating apps (Tinder, Bumble, etc)? Maybe you have tried and failed before, but you keep going. Play the numbers game. Rejection is nothing. Even pro players get the odd rejection.

Remember the Nike slogan- Just Do It. In your case, its just fucking do it. The more you get at it, the better you'll become.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 24-12-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

My luckiest is only sexting buddy, and they are always super faraway. Hahahaha. Never once manage to score anyone local.

Closest experience was recently. Chatted up with a local girl looking for FB. Talk was all good and we even set a date to meet up and see how it goes. We both bid each other goodnight and shall continue our chat the next day. Next thing I know, I was blocked by her everywhere!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1