The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
lseman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, I only 20pts but hope you can share the contact ! Thx for reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
New find new gal at SG - MA area. 2nd lvl joint. Shy natural beauty who just started into this line. Still a bit blur blur but massage is quite good though. Chitchat and found she loves traveling and like most PRCs the drive to make fast money got her into this line (in her story I think she Kenna Sabo lah).

Asked her to share some of her travel pics... So put pause of massage a bit as she sat beside and shared pics. I spotted one I really like and managed to convince her to share in exchange inqoukd recommend more friends to support her.

Will only share contact with bros with at least 25 points. ;and will provide code to unlock.
Old 04-09-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tonyzan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runningboy85 View Post
Glad my recommendation was on point. 😁

Can share ctc?
Old 04-09-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: North East area

Can share contact?

I got 1 at bong keng mrt a small shop but s few ml . Only 1 room got toilet. The rest is share.
Old 04-09-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Whitebear201784 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
i usually reply to all PMs not public request. thanks. morning all 22 requests cleared
Bro have PM u. Thanks
Old 05-09-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
hisashii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
New find new gal at SG - MA area. 2nd lvl joint. Shy natural beauty who just started into this line. Still a bit blur blur but massage is quite good though. Chitchat and found she loves traveling and like most PRCs the drive to make fast money got her into this line (in her story I think she Kenna Sabo lah).

Asked her to share some of her travel pics... So put pause of massage a bit as she sat beside and shared pics. I spotted one I really like and managed to convince her to share in exchange inqoukd recommend more friends to support her.

Will only share contact with bros with at least 25 points. ;and will provide code to unlock.
can share pls. and damage too
Old 05-09-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Well is up to you. But this is what i got from her
Bro, I went there, top roaming and hj, must use $88 entrance fees. 😔
Old 05-09-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, I went there, top roaming and hj, must use $88 entrance fees. 😔
Woa that means that day im lucky
Old 05-09-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Mizardry6268 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Able to pm?
Old 05-09-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 9
Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!

Quote:

pm contact pls
Old 05-09-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!
Quote:
Contact shared thru PM. I took her 90mins $103. Enjoyed her back stepping lots
Hi can share contact? Tyvm
Old 07-09-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 6
sexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Share ctc pls

Quote:

Old 07-09-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
soloist123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Contact shared thru PM. I took her 90mins $103. Enjoyed her back stepping lots
Hi please share TIA.
Old 07-09-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 15
lavenderss is one of the Best!lavenderss is one of the Best!lavenderss is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by merc88 View Post
Just came back from massage. This lady is from Prc and got a heavy top figure. Not those slim n slender type but also not fat type . She neh neh at least C cup! Her massage is really solid, good for those want hard massage one. Before she conducts her oil massage, she will do a traditional non oil style for a good 15 min to loosen ur body. after that she will put warm oil onto your body and start to rub. I don't know she did it purposely or what.....when she massage my lower back, she will stand in between my arm, as my arm is facing down, my elbow will contact her private part when she bend lower to apply pressure onto my back. hahaha, quite kinky and cheap thrill in a way. When doing the front massage, she purposely go behind me when she massage chest n tummy. When she shove her hand from chest to tummy, her soft n big neh neh cover my head and knocking up n down when she is massaging!! hahaha, i meant is free, why not. She is very professional when doing her massage and don't disturb you with those unnecessary small chat. Which is good for bro want to rest and relax n stimulated lol.

Bro can share contact?
Old 08-09-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Please share contact bro! Thanks!
Old 09-09-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Waterevolution deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lavenderss View Post
Bro can share contact?
Bro u manage to get this contact