The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle, loony

Old 24-01-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
superman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud of
Re: Ml that provide ar services

Bro, can pm the location and contact number
Old 08-02-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
forte89 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Not sure if this ML was shared before.

Hope to exchange this contact for natural huge boobs ML who can do FJ.

Name: ***a
From China but in Singapore for several years already
Known her from a previous big spa which had changed management a few times but she left there and is in this current location for a couple of years already.
Height: at least 1.70m
Looks: 5/10 not my cup of tea. Looks like a less attractive Asian version of Anya Taylor Joy
Figure: 8/10 slim and tall, big boobs too.
Boobs: 5/10 D cup, low score because they are enhanced but those hard type. She kept insisting they are real though because maybe she thinks they are very well made, but bros who have played with a lot of pairs can tell for sure.
Massage: 8/10 packs a lot of strength
Foreplay, AR, bbbj: 9/10 very good. She likes to alternate between ass rimming, then balls sucking, then deep throating and back to ass rimming. Slurpy, wet and the whole process lasted easily 20 minutes. She won’t stop unless you tell her to.
FJ: 7/10 accommodating, no complaints. Seems to enjoy a lot.
Attitude: 9/10 super hardworking, slightly chatty, very service oriented

Finally, the location is very central. 3 minutes walk from MRT station. Very discreet too, almost zero human traffic. Downside is the size of room damn small but cosy. Damage is market rate.

Looking for contact exchange for natural busty FJ ML not widely advertised. Don’t up my points and ask for it. Thank you.
Bro, can share contact?
Old 23-05-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 20
ultra007 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterultra007 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterultra007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonly5 View Post
I know of a Singaporean Chinese who provide this. Her tongue really keep turn and turn! Hahahaha

Late 30s but her figure power! Know how to take care and maintain herself. Spotted a taiwanese PR there too. Will try next time.
Bro, can share contact?
Old 27-05-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
superman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud of

Bro, can pm the location
Old 13-01-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 652 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone got updated kang tao?
Old 13-01-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 20
matrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi747 View Post
Heard the is a Singaporean ML

Closed down liaozz.
Old 15-01-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 20
matrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
The most powerful AR I received nearly killed me. It is not just rimming you ass but rather the FL slurping your asshole. It is a combination of sucking and using her tongue to rim and poke…My eyes rolled white as she was sucking, rimming my ass while she hj me. My load typically shot over my head and I took a while to regain my composure.

A video of how my ass is sucked and rimmed.
Most powerful AR
I know what you mean man... slurp slurp, lick around the anus and then kissing and sucking ass checks and sucking ahole and the hand is constantly rubbing shaft and balls... woooo
Old 16-01-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Geylang $60 got solid long AR

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 16-01-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix_2k View Post
I know what you mean man... slurp slurp, lick around the anus and then kissing and sucking ass checks and sucking ahole and the hand is constantly rubbing shaft and balls... woooo
Love to have this kinda of feeling if there is a chance.
Old 17-01-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 16
hpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud of

i got two malayisans that give ar services. one is syt another is OL type. Open for trade. cheer.
Old 17-01-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ratatouille01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thommmm View Post
i know a ML that does solid AR with darting and bbbj with dick facing the same direction as ur asshole.
i frequent weekly up till today

1 hour with bathroom attached

damage $50 + $100 including FJ.

only pm if you have something to exchange contact.
Bro, working at that area. Would you mind sharing the contact? 🙏 TIA
Old 18-01-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BOLLYWOOD1234 is Cool - loads of Potential

are there any bbw, chubby mls does assrim btw ?
Old 18-01-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Got one to Trade, PRC milf who is willing to please.
Will lick your body clean clean before proceeding to wipe up your asshole with her tongue.

All in 150, or 170 for FJ.

PM me for exchange.
Old 18-01-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 16
wootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Ml that provide ar services

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpboy View Post
i got two malayisans that give ar services. one is syt another is OL type. Open for trade. cheer.
Hi bro , I got one contact for trade , u mind dm me ?
Old 20-01-2023, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
chesser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wootwoot View Post
Hi bro , I got one contact for trade , u mind dm me ?
Hi bro, i had pm you few contacts for trade. Also to some bros here. Hope to hear from u guys soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1