The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 09-03-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarepin View Post
Sorry to hijack this thread with a FR which is outside bukit merah but this outlet is part of lady boss A**le empire.

I just visited eunos outlet, and upon my arrival china y*ki was at the counter. first look imo y*ki appeared older than her photo.

Y*ki was expecting a customer shortly and I was assigned to Viet L*ly.

Looks - L*ly was dressed in a spaghetti strap top and a mini skirt, her overall appearance was plain and she wouldn't catch my eye on the streets.

GFE - There was a lack of teasing, and L*ly seemed uninterested to make an effort.

Waxing - Felt rushed, with noticeable leftover wax residue on treated areas, no smoothing lotion was applied which result in a stinging sensation lasting for a couple of hours after the session.

HJ - Was routine and ordinary.

Roaming - Outside roaming $50, inside roaming, which involved her top down was at $80. Accessing her cb was challenging due to her three layers of clothing (mini skirt, tight safety shorts, and underwear).

IMO, not worth the time and money but you can still visit at your own risk, haha.
Not sure if Li*a is still there but she's probably the only one that's good there...
Old 09-03-2024, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
smallHUNGRY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Sorry to hijack this thread with a FR which is outside bukit merah but this outlet is part of lady boss A**le empire.

I just visited eunos outlet, and upon my arrival china y*ki was at the counter. first look imo y*ki appeared older than her photo.

Y*ki was expecting a customer shortly and I was assigned to Viet L*ly.

Looks - L*ly was dressed in a spaghetti strap top and a mini skirt, her overall appearance was plain and she wouldn't catch my eye on the streets.

GFE - There was a lack of teasing, and L*ly seemed uninterested to make an effort.

Waxing - Felt rushed, with noticeable leftover wax residue on treated areas, no smoothing lotion was applied which result in a stinging sensation lasting for a couple of hours after the session.

HJ - Was routine and ordinary.

Roaming - Outside roaming $50, inside roaming, which involved her top down was at $80. Accessing her cb was challenging due to her three layers of clothing (mini skirt, tight safety shorts, and underwear).

IMO, not worth the time and money but you can still visit at your own risk, haha.
Been there a few times when I was working nearby.

GFE was always there, maybe it’s because I had her contact & used to tease her when making my way over (Used to snap pix of her skirt and laundry hanging at the back and asking who made her so wet).

Solid headlights for zhut and press, agree with the shorts though. 2nd time only then manage to slide my finger down south to feel how wet she got, but she laugh and pull back, so south roaming may be her nono. She used to tease “U see if u can touch me (south) before u shoot lor.” Love the moaning when she licks my ear during sensual also!

Waxing have not tried, but she packs a punch with the massage. Backstepping too.
Old 09-03-2024, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seems like her safety valve is covered wif triple protection sia ..

U need PW, OTP & finger print to gain access to her safety valve la ..
Old 09-03-2024, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 1
bigbrotherleo82 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigbrotherleo82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Li*y was the few good one, know her quite awhile
Old 09-03-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 1
Gold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Accessing her cb was challenging due to her three layers of clothing (mini skirt, tight safety shorts, and underwear).
I like it
Old 09-03-2024, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 0
BirdLoveAbalone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBirdLoveAbalone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBirdLoveAbalone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBirdLoveAbalone is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
it is just like prolong showering which I find abit not worth it but it is entirely your call bro, hehe.
Thanks for sharing!
Old 09-03-2024, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 8
Shiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to all
Quote:
Viet Anna ahh?
Yes Viet Anna, of course not the syt people will go for but still not bad to try if around that area
Old 09-03-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Thank you for your FR.

I feel most of A***e VN Gal all CMI from Mira, to Paris all don’t have GFE feeling very money minded.

Thank you for trying out. I will still stick to BMC A&Y for now.
For me Mira was good too during her days in BMC.

Eunos not very centralise but good for bros which is residing at the east.
Old 09-03-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster

squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiebeng View Post
Thank you for sharing. I have been thinking to go try try this A*****’s branch. I can skip here Liao
Not the best looking but the only saving grace for this shop is L*sa, too bad she RTC and not sure when she is coming back.

For Y*ki, I do have intention to try as I have soft spot for mixed girls not because looks but more on mindset as their thinking might be different which may translate in better service I hope.
Old 09-03-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallHUNGRY View Post
Been there a few times when I was working nearby.

GFE was always there, maybe it’s because I had her contact & used to tease her when making my way over (Used to snap pix of her skirt and laundry hanging at the back and asking who made her so wet).

Solid headlights for zhut and press, agree with the shorts though. 2nd time only then manage to slide my finger down south to feel how wet she got, but she laugh and pull back, so south roaming may be her nono. She used to tease “U see if u can touch me (south) before u shoot lor.” Love the moaning when she licks my ear during sensual also!

Waxing have not tried, but she packs a punch with the massage. Backstepping too.
Maybe I not handsome enough haha but I think as a service provider they should not discriminate especially for someone new to her.
Old 09-03-2024, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Seems like her safety valve is covered wif triple protection sia ..

U need PW, OTP & finger print to gain access to her safety valve la ..
bro damn this is funny, brighten up my day man! wahahahaha
Old 09-03-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post
Yes Viet Anna, of course not the syt people will go for but still not bad to try if around that area
Where is her place is she still operating at L* garden with boss J*a J*a?
Old 09-03-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 1
Pressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to behold

any kind soul can pm me name of Y at level 3. i will book appt through lady boss. TIA
Old 09-03-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 8
Shiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to all
Quote:
Where is her place is she still operating at L* garden with boss J*a J*a?
Not sure we talking about the same ML. Anna from Min@
Old 09-03-2024, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
For me Mira was good too during her days in BMC.

Eunos not very centralise but good for bros which is residing at the east.
Go visit her at Harbourfront now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1