The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old Yesterday, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
I think it could be just nature taking its course.
Most men would like to fuck their wives and have sex regularly. But after marriage and probably children, many woman lose interest in sex and the husband eventually gives up trying.... outsource, but other than sex, still love the wife and family.
In time, children grow up, she more free, start to want sex again but don't pro active, the wife maybe even blame the husband not touching her, but don't realise all her rejections in previous years have made the husbands stop trying.

Takes 2 to clap lor
that's quite true bro ...up u with my +29 points to 273

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old Yesterday, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 957 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
that's quite true bro ...up u with my +29 points to 273
Wow rickey you are still here, I remember you used to read my postings. Nice to see another familiar name.
Old Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 16
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

Managed to bed a Taiwanese babe, ex-colleague, after trying to court her for a while.
Few meals, with drinks in between, some stories shared and then the rest was history.
Booked hotels, and she also booked some, brought me meals to eat and even offered her back door should I want.
Even had fun times in the car and she got my car seat so wet - she’s a squirter..

Alas, decided to cut off because getting too clingy.
Married without kids, husband working too hard and also cheated on her, hence I guess this was her outlet.
Had fun while it lasted, and she said out of all her (previous) partners, it was the most intense.

Anyway reading all the various posts by bros/sis here, can’t help but to reminiscence. Good times.
Old Yesterday, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
31780052 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy31780052 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
Sometimes you can go through a lot with a woman, even brave through a family split and she stays by your side, but not the one sometimes really isn’t the one. She may still meet the love of her life and just want something she’s always wanted from young, a decent start and a normal relationship without any form of heartbreak or impure

I left my good for nothing wife who married me in deceitful manner, for my kind and good sister in law, whom I truly love…. She even stood by me during the eventual divorce, helped me and sacrificed stuff. But… in the end, turns out, I’m not her soul mate.

You right bro. because our true soul mate will only be known at the end of the road. whether until we die or part ways in the middle of the journey.
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 11
messyduck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymessyduck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irrumare View Post
Managed to bed a Taiwanese babe, ex-colleague, after trying to court her for a while.
Few meals, with drinks in between, some stories shared and then the rest was history.
Booked hotels, and she also booked some, brought me meals to eat and even offered her back door should I want.
Even had fun times in the car and she got my car seat so wet - she’s a squirter..

Alas, decided to cut off because getting too clingy.
Married without kids, husband working too hard and also cheated on her, hence I guess this was her outlet.
Had fun while it lasted, and she said out of all her (previous) partners, it was the most intense.

Anyway reading all the various posts by bros/sis here, can’t help but to reminiscence. Good times.

Cheating will always be a fun and challenging story. especially if you use feelings
Old Today, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
Wow rickey you are still here, I remember you used to read my postings. Nice to see another familiar name.
Yes, u right Stevevaldez ...I used to enjoy reading the story of how naughty you were to yr SIL just like many other similar stories here...but then u suddenly disappeared n left me stranded...wat happened ??...but I too will slowly fade away with time to be uncontactable.. sorry that im unable to give u my points again to welcum u back to SBF as I had done so b4... enjoy yrself in here n continue to share with us n bros n sis in here yr naughty stories if u can

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old Today, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro irrumare,

Good share.

Up you 21 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irrumare View Post

Old Today, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro 31780052,

Up you 21 points.

So true.

My partner agreed that we cannot be husband and wife in this life. Perhaps next life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 31780052 View Post
You right bro. because our true soul mate will only be known at the end of the road. whether until we die or part ways in the middle of the journey.
Old Today, 10:48 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future

Was seeing this young MILF for about 6 months. She was unsatisfied cos she was in a somewhat loveless marriage cos it was shotgun. Told me a few times that while she loves her two children a lot, she never fails to have this feeling of regret having kids and marrying her husband cos he doesn't treat her well, has bad temper, doesn't help out with kids and basically sees that as long as he provides financially, his job is done.

So our fucking sessions were really like lovemaking sessions. She still slept with her husband but she said only when she is horny she will iniitate. Her husband never initiate.

It felt good fucking her knowing that I was raw inside a married pussy. Never came into her as we always use withdrawal method, with day-after pill which she would always use.

I'm married myself but she never told me how she felt with another woman's cock deep inside her cunt.

End of the day, I think in another life we could be husband and wife because she really is suited to me in character and personality. It was sometimes worrying actually. So that's why we had to break it off because our relationship came too close for comfort. I definitely miss her and think of her quite often!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1