The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Haha, Gog is really tiko, look at bra also shiok.
I more fond of seeing half balls, cleveage.
Old 14-02-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

I over have such an attentive stewardressn saving me unless I am in biz class.
Not sure this story real or not

But again, I thought your office got Portia
Old 15-02-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bigben8866 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gog … continue leh … blue balls liao
Old 15-02-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post

Why bother if the story is real or just a fiction? Just decide if you like or dislike to continue reading, that's all.
P/s, you need not be in first or biz class to get an attentive air crew. If you are a PPS Solitaire, even if you happen to sit in the economy class, you will still get more attention from the crews.
Old 15-02-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Why bother if the story is real or just a fiction? Just decide if you like or dislike to continue reading, that's all.
P/s, you need not be in first or biz class to get an attentive air crew. If you are a PPS Solitaire, even if you happen to sit in the economy class, you will still get more attention from the crews.
The story got the attention and fellow Bro(s) started guessing whether it is for real or fake, TS already successful in his story-telling journey, way to go TS!
Old 15-02-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Choose aisle seat and three/four rows from the pantry.

On long flight, the pantry curtains are drawn.

The Skew boys and girls will chit chat behind the curtains. The girls may, at times, squat down during their conversation. If timing is right, you may have a good long view through the gap in the curtain.
I'm not that desperate la.. Hahaha.. I'm not a upskirt guy also. I'm more of a downblouse guy.

Quote:
Haha, Gog is really tiko, look at bra also shiok.
I more fond of seeing half balls, cleveage.
I admit I'm tiko why cannot ah? Hahaha... I like to see anything from the top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post

Eh attentive meh? I asked for service, they give nia, like that is attentive? Piang, your standards of me too high liao lol....

Ya Portia left already as I mentioned, different calibre la. I go out is order sprite with meals, she order red wine, it's that kind of different.

'Skew girls are different, I feel. Class wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigben8866 View Post
Gog … continue leh … blue balls liao
Pai seh, had dental this morning, went in late then busy until now. So sorry!!!!

Quote:
Don't worry boss, it's okay. I only book economy, I dunno why bro say I got special attention. I hear liao also sweat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
The story got the attention and fellow Bro(s) started guessing whether it is for real or fake, TS already successful in his story-telling journey, way to go TS!
Thank you boss. This is the most memorable of my life, finish liao then I probably back to lurking already LOL... I dunno what made me come out of my cave also.
Old 15-02-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Update, sorry for the super late update today.

------------------------

J(anice): Your eyes really cannot keep to the screen hor?

gog: Eh?

J: You think I didn't see is it?

gog: Ehhhhhhhh.

J: Don't "eh" me... you men are all the same...

gog: You prefer me to look at stewards? I will be some psycho, you know, maybe some hentai guy, that kills females because he is not as pretty as them?

J: How on earth does your imagination gets so ... wild?

Janice did the minimize eyes look at me, a sign of exasperation or giving up thinking I'm going to converse intelligently.

gog: Tonight you help me check, make sure I'm not psycho or gay lo.

J: With sicssors?

gog: With your lovely mouth.

With that I kissed her mouth and when we split mouths, I saw Milly coming down the aisle and looking away in shyness. Went back to our shows, didn't talk much, we have a full 5 days to ourselves, there's going to be plenty of talking for sure.

Dozed off while I watched the screen, Janice was awake though, despite getting up early, she had no issues keeping her eyes wide open for the 3 hour flight.

Plane landed without incidents, we took down our carry on stuff, and proceeded to leave the aircraft, passed by Milly and smiled at her. SIGH.

Good thing is I can hold Janice's hand and walk in the immigration hall, no repurcussions whatsoever. She was more relieved then, Yushof also cleared customs and went off, hopefully no more surprises for this fucking (literal or figurative?) trip. Exited customs and headed for the taxi stand, gave the address of the hotel to the counter and he hailed a taxi for us, finally, we're in BKK with no acquaintances or friends with us.

On the flight she was wide awake, but in the taxi, she actually fell asleep! Adorable! Woke her up when we reached the hotel lobby, the sleepyhead really sleep until very happy. Paid the driver and walked to lobby with our luggage.
Old 15-02-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RetiredHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Knn gog....i still couldn't believe u so innocent in the flight. Lol
Old 16-02-2023, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
bykirk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story bro gog. Camping for more updates!
Old 16-02-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredHunter View Post
Knn gog....i still couldn't believe u so innocent in the flight. Lol
Please lor, so many pages liao, I so innocent in every update, how can you say me like this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bykirk View Post
Fantastic story bro gog. Camping for more updates!
Thank you sir, coming up.
Old 16-02-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

I need to run for meeting... short one. Will try in the noon to update again.

Paiseh.

---------------------------------------

The following is a rough memory of how the speech went, might not be 100%.

gog: Hi, I have a reservation for my wife and me.

H(otel) S(taff): Sawadeekraap. Can I have your passport please?

Handed over our passports and I glanced at my watch, fuck, it's only like near 12pm+, we won't be able to check-in until 2pm at least. Gotta go out walk walk first.

HS: Your room is ready sir, your room is 1002, these are your keycards, have a pleasant stay.

Heng ah! Luck became better for a change. Early check in, woohoo! Off peak travel rules!

gog: Hey sleepy head, let's go, room 1002. Wake up!

Janice was standing next to me, looking tired like a kid, pouting her mouth expecting me to baby her into moving to the lift. I shook my head, held her hand while she snuggled up to my arm and grabbed me fully, like in the plane, pushing her bossoms against my arm. What is she trying to do? Turn me on?

J(anice): Hungweee.... I'm HUNGWEE....

Have you ever wondered, how OLD this little girl is, behaving like a kid, talking like a kid...sigh... she's just adorable, isn't she?
Old 16-02-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
4StarGenitalia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hungwee for your dick!
Old 16-02-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold

It is hard to come by being able to go overseas with your ‘illegitimate partner’. This is so exciting!! I can relate to this very much , no need to躲躲藏藏. I also treasure very much for such opportunities, even for just 1 or 2 days being a ‘real couple’, and of course the hot sex.
Janice and you are so sweet together, please do share more of your stories, really looking forward to it, Janice hungwee, must be hungry for you ya!
Old 16-02-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4StarGenitalia View Post
Hungwee for your dick!
Hahaha... drain dry liao bro... somemore 5 days alone, superman also need time to recharge and make more sperm.

Girls need 0 minutes to recharge, guys need days... little gog also cannot liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
It is hard to come by being able to go overseas with your ‘illegitimate partner’. This is so exciting!! I can relate to this very much , no need to躲躲藏藏. I also treasure very much for such opportunities, even for just 1 or 2 days being a ‘real couple’, and of course the hot sex.
Janice and you are so sweet together, please do share more of your stories, really looking forward to it, Janice hungwee, must be hungry for you ya!
You are spot on. Not having to turn around look, see, survey the surroundings, is a good thing.

The sex gets extremely good because there's no rush, everything is ample in time, and you can just enjoy it slowly like sucking a sweet, eating a cake in it's entirety.

Being a couple, and although an affair, this is the best I can do for Janice to bring her overseas and let her hair down without the prying eyes.
Old 16-02-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

As promised, another update.

----------------------------------------

gog: Let us put the luggage in the room first, wash up, change out of the office wear then we go late lunch okay? I'll feed you until white white fat fat (direct translation from Chinese).

J(anice): I want food.. I want food..

Thankfully there was only us two in the lift, else it would be really awkward if others heard us. Reached level 10 and proceeded to our room, it was clean and spacious, no jacuzzi or what, but at least there's a bathtub, we can soak tonight.

Janice peered around while I got to unlocking the suitcases, and getting ready to go out lunch.

*DING*

Janice looked at her phone, with a facial expression of hesitation.

J: Dear, erm.. Hais...

gog: Eh, what's wrong? You okay? I promise we'll go for lunch soon, alright?

J: Not that...Eric asked if we reached and how is the room...I don't know how to reply.

It hit me, Janice probably wants to take a photo and send it to Eric. Issue is not getting the images, issue is the hotel is a tourist hotel, not a business one. See the name, Eric will know with some sleuthing that we are not really attending to business.

gog: You wash up and change out first, let me settle the reply for you.

Janice passed me her phone and went to change. I googled for a business hotel (just look for 5 star hotels), browsing for online images, reviews especially, and found some single bedder room images, snapped as screenshots, sent it to Eric on Janice's behalf. Let's hope Eric doesn't suspect a thing. Unlikely he will see these images under the review section, I scrolled pretty far back to download the images.

Janice came out of the washroom, put on a denim knee length skirt, as well a grey camisole and tying her hair. Her black bra straps were alongside her camisole's straps. This is sexy, never seen her bare so much in Singapore.

My erection - I mean reaction was just stopping whatever I was doing and admiring her, how easy was it for her to dress as such and make me gawk in awe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1