The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
I know it's not meant to shame bro, I know how u feel. When we take a moral compass on ourselves, almost nothing is right lah, if we take the moral high ground, then why are we here AT ALL???

Ppl have rights to express, but to me I think if you got nothing good to say then better dun say anything. U come SBF expecting angels and then chastise those that fall under? Come on.

I also know my fair share of sins. We are sharing our experiences, and/or fantasies. We are fortunate (or not?) we had our experiences, and we live through the consequences (until now). At least our experiences are considered tamed comparing to the recent drug-raping wives-exchange right? We knew different lines, we walk and stand along those lines. Some ppl crossed with punishing consequences, some walked in shadows, some without remorse.

That's just LIFE.
Understand you bro, thank you for sharing, Appreciate the thoughts and chat, thanks for the support all this while, ending soon le

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Nice updates...ehh I rather you finish the story and add in your Europe as bonus content.
I don't want to write 'appendix' leh...

Any feedback from the bros here? Finish the Europe tour after ending or before ending?
Old 05-05-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Surprise update.

Already said, I finishing this story and I spent a good 4-5 hours writing up yesterday ... I sacrificed lunch time to proofread & post.

Don't cb me ok?

---------------

gog: Ah... Janice... I'm near...

J(anice): Unnn (In)... ngai(my) nough (mouth)

At least what's what I can hear while she is sucking my cock. 3 distinctive sounds that I almost know too well what she wants me to do. However, seeing the earlier sight of her bra colour becoming darker, I had other plans instead.

gog: Stop.... stop.

Janice let go of my cock, it came out of her mouth and I shot my cum over her chest. As fast as it flew out, it also started to slide down towards her breasts.

Janice just looked at me puzzled why I don't let go in her mouth as usual. I just watched the cum on her chest flowing down to her bra. Fuck, it was sexy as anything.

She wanted to reach out for the tissue nearby but I stopped her.

J: So bad, you ejaculated on me and don't let me clean up.

gog: Wait... not yet.

I reached down, pulled her bra cup outwards slightly and watched some cum drip in towards her nipples before letting go.

J: HEY! What are you doing?

gog: Marking you as mine.

Janice gave a puzzling look. She probably felt disgusted at what I did, but she didn't feel that way when she took my cock and eat my cum!!

gog: These are my seeds of love for you, you took it out from me, I just want you to wear it proudly, and it sorts of tell people - you're mine.

J: Dirty man! Don't be disgusting!

gog: You didn't seem to mind eating it!

J: That's different! It feels sticky and warm! It's uncomfortable!

gog: You'll love it in due time.

J: It stinks la, I can smell your sperm, arghhhhh.

Janice tried to grab a tissue but I stopped her.

gog: Don't... be mine, I want to smell you this way, you are mine...

Janice pouted her lips and looked 'angry'.

I pulled her bra cup outwards slightly and watch the sperm sticking on her nipples to the bra cap, gooey and ... smells good??? Hahahahhaa. The inner side of her cup turned darker blue from the wetness of my cum.

Turning to the side of the window, I saw the guy looking but he hurriedly did a 180 degrees turn and hastily walked off. I hope he enjoyed the show.

gog: You hor, got people looking at you, you know?

J: Maybe Wan Leng already saw us. Let one more see also nevermind, not that he knows us anyway.

Fuck, her responses are always so 'tactful'. She was turned on by the fact at grinding me away while people could/MIGHT have seen us. It was on purpose she lured me to the meeting room knowing there are people in the opposite offices.

J: Dear, it's sticky.

gog: Be good, wear it for me, you can clean it off once you get home.

*SMACK* Janice gave me a hit on my shoulder, which tells me she doesn't like the idea of wearing my cum.

J: I can smell it.

gog: Do you like it?

J: NO!

gog: Let's go, bring you for supper.

Janice's eyes grew big like a little girl promised sweets. "Supper" never seemed to remove her attention from other things.
Old 05-05-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bowlofsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after eating her.. its always feeding her... having sex takes up alot of energy
Old 05-05-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Understand you bro, thank you for sharing, Appreciate the thoughts and chat, thanks for the support all this while, ending soon le

I don't want to write 'appendix' leh...

Any feedback from the bros here? Finish the Europe tour after ending or before ending?
How about not ending it prematurely?
Genuinely enjoy reading your story
Old 05-05-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi bro, please don't flame or get angry, I already say, it's not to shame him or to gather people here to say he is morally right etc.

I reply here is because I want to be open about this. I never said I'm good. I never said I'm perfect. I fell as well because I couldn't keep my cock in my briefs. I got too close to Janice and this happened.

All I'm saying is I respect what he has shared and will ponder with due respect. I'm not sliming him or saying he's taking a moral high ground. I just want to admit, I'm not perfect.

I hurt Janice, I hurt Eric and I hurt people in the process and story.

Hope you understand.

Thank you.

Let it pass please, I didn't share that so that he can be slimed, I just want to own up, 'fess up to what I did and how I felt and know that he is right. I accept his points and sharing

Thank you bro.

You want ah... I can one leh... just SAY it... I can let you blue until you cry 'mercy'. LOL!!!!

Bro, he didn't la. He didn't say he was better than me, he was just wary of what I did and rebuked me as he felt it's wrong. I don't disagree with him honestly.

I never said I was right also when I started this story. I shared because it was in another thread and I blurted out I had this affair and colleague's fun. It brought back a flood of memories that day and I shared simply to bring back memories.

I was going to stop after I raped Janice, but bros here have been curious why it ended and all. I decided to share more. I'm not proud I corrupted Janice, how I changed her from a shy lady to one with a ravenous sex appetite. At times, I was also worried she might give in and just go sleep around at the rate I corrupted her.

I sincerely do feel guilty for my actions. He didn't mean to take a moral high ground, he was simply correcting me for my mistakes.

As again, I shared out openly, was not to shame him. he had his points and he has his views, it is not wrong. Just like us. You comment, I reply.

Let's all live in peace please. Let this go here. Thank you.

I envy others too, you have NO idea some of the bros that I envy. I also wish my cock was at the right place right time.

Fair share of fun on my end but I seriously wish sometimes I was the other bros. No joke sia.

Or please herself???? LOL!!
ya bro gog you say he not trying to gain the moral high ground, but purposely registering an account just to share his "thoughts"?

anyways, it has passed, whatever happened has already happened.
We are the sum of the choices we make.

Quote Kratos from God of War
"Don't be sorry, be better"

GoG will be better.....right?
Old 05-05-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlofsoup View Post
after eating her.. its always feeding her... having sex takes up alot of energy
Oh this time I had ulterior motives. Hehehe.....

Want to guess?

Previous post I mention before, she is the type eat and also won't get fat one. I just want to bring her out, spend time with her. Makes no fun hiding her at my place all the time so we can fuck.

Sometimes need to go out, show off a bit, cannot hold hands but can still head out. It's a form of bonding. We've evolved beyond just fwbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforfun90 View Post
How about not ending it prematurely?
Genuinely enjoy reading your story
Not ending prematurely bro, but the memorable parts are almost done, I purposely listed down all the 'milestones' of her sexual changes

- Meeting Janice
- Being a close friend
- First time
- Shy of being nude
- Shy of letting me lick
- Shy of sucking my cock
- Sucking cock outdoors
- Eating my sperm
- Public fucking (in church twice, remember?)
- Fucking at her place (a lot of times LOL!!!!)
- Holiday fucking Season 1 (BKK)
- Getting cauight
- Fucking in the ass
- Fucking in office
- Exhibition fucking (in office and meeting room)
- Holiday Fucking Season 2 (Europe)

Unfortunately there is no 3P or 4P, so nothing to pen there. It may see 'short' but it's a whopping 94 pages so far of my sharing and you can see the timeline nears the end already.

All these changes are chapters on it's own, but the timeline was not a simple 1 month settle kind of thing, All these took time/months to get her slowly.

I wished she'd swear when I fucked her, hearing her say 'fuck me', etc... wish I could pen those, but she'd never...

Actually, after the exhibition fucking (next section upcoming), can share how it ended already.

Just wanted to blueballs you folks, so I throw in one more Church retreat to Europe. Hehehe...

Very very sorry, but this story only lasted 4years. The memorable ones are already shared and listed here.

You folks always asked why I'm so slow in updating, blue-balls, and proof-read so much etc etc.

This is the reason, for the build up, the change, the sequence to be perfect. I also don't want to end, but without realising, I've already completed what I set out to do so far.

I'm rushing because I want to share this last change of Janice and what she did subsequently.

Thank you all the readers for the past few months of enduring being BLUE, with me
Old 05-05-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Oh this time I had ulterior motives. Hehehe.....

Want to guess?

Previous post I mention before, she is the type eat and also won't get fat one. I just want to bring her out, spend time with her. Makes no fun hiding her at my place all the time so we can fuck.

Sometimes need to go out, show off a bit, cannot hold hands but can still head out. It's a form of bonding. We've evolved beyond just fwbs.

Not ending prematurely bro, but the memorable parts are almost done, I purposely listed down all the 'milestones' of her sexual changes

- Meeting Janice
- Being a close friend
- First time
- Shy of being nude
- Shy of letting me lick
- Shy of sucking my cock
- Sucking cock outdoors
- Eating my sperm
- Getting cauight
- Fucking in the ass
- Fucking in office

Unfortunately there is no 3P or 4P, so nothing to pen there. It may see 'short' but it's a whopping 94 pages so far of my sharing and you can see the timeline nears the end already.

All these changes are chapters on it's own, but the timeline was not a simple 1 month settle kind of thing, All these took time/months to get her slowly.

I wished she'd swear when I fucked her, hearing her say 'fuck me', etc... wish I could pen those, but she'd never...

Actually, after the exhibition fucking (next section upcoming), can share how it ended already.

Just wanted to blueballs you folks, so I throw in one more Church retreat to Europe. Hehehe...

Very very sorry, but this story only lasted 4years. The memorable ones are already shared and listed here.

You folks always asked why I'm so slow in updating, blue-balls, and proof-read so much etc etc.

This is the reason, for the build up, the change, the sequence to be perfect. I also don't want to end, but without realising, I've already completed what I set out to do so far.

I'm rushing because I want to share this last change of Janice and what she did subsequently.

Thank you all the readers for the past few months of enduring being BLUE, with me
alll good things come to an end. at least you didn't leave us hanging halfway. As sad as it is to know the heart wrenching part is coming, its part of the story.

Not everything ends happily..... i know that from personal experiences.
Old 05-05-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
I know it's not meant to shame bro, I know how u feel. When we take a moral compass on ourselves, almost nothing is right lah, if we take the moral high ground, then why are we here AT ALL???

Ppl have rights to express, but to me I think if you got nothing good to say then better dun say anything. U come SBF expecting angels and then chastise those that fall under? Come on.

I also know my fair share of sins. We are sharing our experiences, and/or fantasies. We are fortunate (or not?) we had our experiences, and we live through the consequences (until now). At least our experiences are considered tamed comparing to the recent drug-raping wives-exchange right? We knew different lines, we walk and stand along those lines. Some ppl crossed with punishing consequences, some walked in shadows, some without remorse.

That's just LIFE.
exactly my point. If so saint why are you here the first place?
Old 05-05-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:

I read how you write and view...really have my feels sia. Hais.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 05-05-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 2
tamperman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting fact
Old 06-05-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10863 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

- Meeting Janice
- Being a close friend
- First time
- Shy of being nude
- Shy of letting me lick
- Shy of sucking my cock
- Sucking cock outdoors
- Eating my sperm
- Getting cauight
- Fucking in the ass
- Fucking in office

Unfortunately there is no 3P or 4P, so nothing to pen there.  It may see 'short' but it's a whopping 94 pages so far of my sharing and you can see the timeline nears the end already.
Janice is so well trained by gog and I think she enjoyed sex more with you rather than with Eric, cheers!
Old 06-05-2023, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 5
tartWrangler is a glorious beacon of lighttartWrangler is a glorious beacon of lighttartWrangler is a glorious beacon of lighttartWrangler is a glorious beacon of lighttartWrangler is a glorious beacon of light

i am back for more of your story bro
Quote:
guyorgirl
Old 06-05-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

What about how you made her pregnant, the realisation and subsequent events?

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 06-05-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
alll good things come to an end. at least you didn't leave us hanging halfway. As sad as it is to know the heart wrenching part is coming, its part of the story.

Not everything ends happily..... i know that from personal experiences.
I wish to document down every fuck I had but not every one I can remember especially if you do it like everyday once or twice for a while, break then resume, no way I can list down all the fucking lol. Even for Lindi, I can only manage a few memorable ones then that's it.

After a while it's just fucking. No way to remember 4 years worth of fucking to pen it down.

- My right hand touch her breasts
- She suck my cock then licked my balls
- My tongue reached her mouth
- My tongue lick her clit
- My cock head went into her ass

Etc etc etc... lol if I can remember everything, I won't be a worker bee liao, I'll probably be some investment or risktaker because I have such a good memory.

Face it if I can write one week's worth of fucking, by the 3rd day you all also sian liao. Touch, kiss, fuck, shoot. Repeat*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
exactly my point. If so saint why are you here the first place?
Chill bro...

Quote:
I read how you write and view...really have my feels sia. Hais.
Thanks bro, you know, I know, can liao le.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamperman View Post
interesting fact
Which is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Janice is so well trained by gog and I think she enjoyed sex more with you rather than with Eric, cheers!
Haha.. thank you bro, I also surely hope so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tartWrangler View Post
i am back for more of your story bro
Welcome bro, carry on reading please.
Old 06-05-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

Tried to post this morning before washing car, but the forum wouldn't load, but anyway, here you folks go

-------------------------------

gog: Button up your blouse, and let's go.

Janice started to button up every button...how innocent can she get. I waited until she did up to the last one on her neck collar, then I started to undo it until the 3rd button is undone, then I folded her blouse flaps outwards.

The blouse flaps were darkened at some spots because there was some of my cum on the chest when she buttoned up and it came in contact.

I pulled open wider, showcasing top of her bra slightly. Was praying hard she doesn't button up, but what Janice did next surprised me.

Janice unbuttoned one more...now the middle of her bra is exposed.

gog: EH...you do know that I can see more than 'a bit' ?

J: You jealous huh, I let others see?

gog: Well... if you want to, but they can only see, NOTHING MORE.

*SMACK* fucking cb...

J: What kind of girl you take me for?

gog: MY girl.

With that I leaned forward to kiss Janice and we left the office. Headed for supper at West Coast Mac, just wanted somewhere where I can park easily.

This part is unnecessary but I just want to mention it.

I asked Janice to go buy food for us, which meant she has to Q, she was puzzled as I'm the one that usually does all the butler services, but I just wanted to observe people around her.

There were two young ladies coming up behind her in the Q, which then they were mumbling to themselves in secrecy and then took one step away further behind from Janice where they originally queued. A guy came along and walked next to them joining the ladies in the queue when his face turned RED. Glancing at his friends, the two girls giggled and started to type on their phones instead of verbally talking.

Janice was still pokerfaced in the Q waiting for her turn.

If I'm right, Janice was accustomed to my cum's smell and it became natural to her sense of smell, but for the rest, it just meant that Janice had sex earlier and is still smelling of my sperm. Her blouse top was undone which meant the smell was more obvious.

I'm a bad ....BAD.... BADDDDDDD man.

Sent her back after the dinner, she wanted to rest and accompany Eric for a change as we'd been seeing pretty often of each other. I didn't show my jealousy or unhappiness, dropped her and I went off home. Just hope she changed and showered before sitting down with Eric...

Of course she did la, you all think she's stupid meh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1