The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2005, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Aviator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
RAPE AND GANG RAPE SERVICE for Ladies

HI all bros out there,
This crazy idea just got into my head. How about starting a RAPE SERVICE (S) PTE LTD. I think nowadays girls have this sort of fetish. Here is how it goes.
1) a horny girl comes and engage our service
2) pay up and sign a memo stating that she ask for it
3)choose the type of man/men she wants to be rape by( description only no photos)
4)time period she wished to be rape cos will be quite a shock/surprise of course will planned it at a time she least suspect it to happened.
5) in the long run i think can tie up with other similar company worldwide so that women can be rape internationally.

WHAT DO u GUYS THINK?
Old 01-07-2005, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
inPNG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: RAPE AND GANG RAPE SERVICE for Ladies

u powder man i am all in
Old 01-07-2005, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
kevric is Cool - loads of Potential

Wat a suggestion !
Old 01-07-2005, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator
HI all bros out there,
This crazy idea just got into my head. How about starting a RAPE SERVICE (S) PTE LTD. rape internationally.

WHAT DO u GUYS THINK?
Maybe you changed the word "Rape" to a better word, ladies might consider in joining. Where women like to be raped?

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 01-07-2005, 04:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -112 / Power: 0
ashleygal ashleygal
Talking Re: RAPE AND GANG RAPE SERVICE for Ladies

Quote:
HI all bros out there,
This crazy idea just got into my head. How about starting a RAPE SERVICE (S) PTE LTD. I think nowadays girls have this sort of fetish. Here is how it goes.
1) a horny girl comes and engage our service
2) pay up and sign a memo stating that she ask for it
3)choose the type of man/men she wants to be rape by( description only no photos)
4)time period she wished to be rape cos will be quite a shock/surprise of course will planned it at a time she least suspect it to happened.
5) in the long run i think can tie up with other similar company worldwide so that women can be rape internationally.

WHAT DO u GUYS THINK?
seriously, not all gal will have this fetish. even if they have it, it's not for a SHORT period of time. it's not something that gals would really enjoy. maybe can change to gang bang, choose from the "models" who she wanna gang bang with. think that might have more "biz".

just my own thoughts and views.

Ash.
Old 01-07-2005, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
notEnuff121 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

How about ... guy kanna rape by women... some in nurse (with knife), teacher (cane), commando (water gun) , farmer (chang ko), etc...

tie u up and suck till you dry and then keep on pumping you till you beg to stop.... for say 8hrs...
Old 01-07-2005, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

I hate to burst your bubble but I don't think its gonna work, my friend. Rape is basically illegal. I don't think you can't sign a disclaimer on rape. Gotta think of a better idea.
Old 01-07-2005, 04:41 PM
Samster (M)

ashleygal ashleygal

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid
I hate to burst your bubble but I don't think its gonna work, my friend. Rape is basically illegal. I don't think you can't sign a disclaimer on rape. Gotta think of a better idea.
like i say, maybe gang bang service will be better. not all gals/guys have this kinda fetish. even if they have, it's only for awhile. i used to have this fanstasy with a phonesex kaki. but when i "wake up" from my highest, i was damn disgusted by it. so can only say it's temp and short period. but gang bang might have more biz ba.
Old 01-07-2005, 04:43 PM
Samster

thanks for such fast response and opinion. think of it this way when playboy and penthouse first started they have alot of negative opinions too but today they are a legend. As for Ashley's opinion, i need a female consultant too. u see we are creating more jobs round the world witha group of international rapist with opportunities to work overseas too with oversea allowance, lodging, meal allowance and etc. better than working for an airline man! but off course we need to find customers first lah. I am thinking of targeting JAPAN first cos women there are willing to try anything. Then again in japan, to run this kind of business, we need the blessings from the YAKUSA first with their headquarters in KOBE. This service will change the world.
Old 01-07-2005, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Later the girls will come up with a Rape Charge Service !
Old 01-07-2005, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2074 / Power: 20
shadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond repute

What if that horny gal is not satisfied with the "Raping" service of your agency? All she have to do is just go to the nearest police station to make this make-belief "Raping" service into a true raping case. All you need is just one unsatisfied customer and there goes your butt with the rotan.

Maybe, your idea will works in other liberal countries. Here? Wait long long for the durian to drop.

Then again, if you change your business concept from serving the gals to guys. I believe your business will flourish because it's not everyday you get "rape" by a gal.
Just be yourself, stay cool and stay true.
Old 01-07-2005, 04:51 PM
Samster

changing the name of the game is easy lah! we can have a lot of new words to mean- force to have sex. like i say customer can choose the their type of predators but no photos lor. so that they don't come with brad pitts photos and say "I want to arrange a rape session by Brad pitt" how to find for her and how many millions she willing to spend?
Old 01-07-2005, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowlunar04
What if that horny gal is not satisfied with the "Raping" service of your agency? All she have to do is just go to the nearest police station to make this make-belief "Raping" service into a true raping case. All you need is just one unsatisfied customer and there goes your butt with the rotan.

Maybe, your idea will works in other liberal countries. Here? Wait long long for the durian to drop.

since when woman kenna rape already will be satisfied one! hace u heard a victim say that she was rape last night and felt damn good about it?????
Old 01-07-2005, 05:01 PM
Samster (M)

ashleygal ashleygal

Quote:
since when woman kenna rape already will be satisfied one! hace u heard a victim say that she was rape last night and felt damn good about it?????
i remember that few yrs ago, there's a cartoon strip(chn) abt a lady kanna rape, make police report. still can describe the sex was damn gd.... that one dunno got anyone see b4?
Old 01-07-2005, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold

I tot sch holiday over liao. ............. ??!?!???

1) First of all, dun think u can even register yr company with that kind of business nature u r thinking of. Dun tell me u wanna do it underground hor CAUSE u wrote PTE LTD. Whatever company name u think of also NO USE.
Its the nature of the business that is in concern. oops old man tend to be long winded. oreadi said above. sorry. paiseh

2) What Yakusa (shld be yakuza)from Kobe. U want recommendation from +++ugawa 徳川トクガワClan?

cheers,

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1