The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2012, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 13
Ken88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down Re: Wake up Mr Old Fogey!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Actually I wanna ignore u as most if not all of your posts lack of substance! You are in a muddle, Mr Old Fogey! I have no choice but to whack you hard hopefully you would wake up!

Let me tell you Asshole, there is no neccessity to confirm 100% that she has contracted herpes. I sounded the whistle bcos she shown symptom of herpes and because of her past sexual behaviours. That is good enuff for me to avoid her as I have the same mentality like Czhsg. It is up to all the rest of samsters to listen or not as I mention we are adults and mature enuff to decide for yourself! Perhaps I can't say the same for you, SMLee as I understand you are suffering from Dementia Praecox! After so many pages of nonsense posts of yours, you are still in a muddle! You are one confused old fogey!

If you dun accept what I said, you can proceed to fuck her all you want! Dun just talk as talk is cheap! I dare you to go and fuck her every day! Understood Mr Asshole?! But of course thats provided you can afford to do so financially lah!

Of course the element of risk will always exist in commercial sex, do I need you to tell me? Knowing that the risk exists, all the more we need to practice calculated risk if one still wanna cheon! Come on, you are already in your 40ish and yet you still do not understand meh??! As I said earlier, if Meteorologist predicts that Phuket may have Tsunami, will you still travel to Phuket for holiday like a blur fuck?? If HK has show some sign of bird flu outbreak, will you still goto HK?? Do you need to be 100% confirm before you heed the Meteorologist advice?! Hey, Old Fogey, I wonder if you are really that fucking blur or you simply wanna agrue for the sake of agruing in order to get back at me just bcos I have whacked you left & right previously, huh?!

Aiyo!!!! Every samster here eye was bright!!!! Dun need u sucker come here to teach your father how to fuck!!!!! Just fu#K off jerk!!!!
Old 22-05-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Stop The Press!

oh my, oh my...i guess we sld all stop the press as the "oracle of GL" has spoken...

good night to u...

Quote:
So you want me to spell it clearly izzit?? My pals and a few samsters here fucked her raw!!

Well, one can still cheong in GL if one adopt certain practise to "minimise" the exposure!
Old 22-05-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink So sorry abt yr twisted Knickers!!

oh my oh my...looks like the "Oracle of GL" has really gotten his knickers in a twist!!...

good night to u once again

Quote:
So do you have any better things to say to defend yourself as a Hero of GL Whore??!!! No rite? Let me continue then ......................

I guess it is time for YOU to wake up! U have been sleeping for eons! Whether you're gonna treat this as a fucking advice of mine or not, here you are .....................

Dun act like a HERO here! This is not THE Place to be a HERO!
Old 22-05-2012, 11:47 PM
Samster

Talking From Hero To Zero

besides Alejandro88 winning...perhaps sld also add Royal.Chimp n Green Lantern n maybe a whole lot more out there...oh n if Alejandro88 demands for proof/evidence...so sorry hor this is SBF not a court of law!!...hohohohohoho...

good night my friend...

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
I can see you really enjoy being an internet hero. Seeking vegeance? Credible ammunition? It is pointless because you are virtual. I scare you knock me down with you Bentley

I received pm telling me not to argue with idiot like you. You will drag me down to your level and beat me with experience

Alejandra for the win..
Old 22-05-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

Wink Hearsay with a capital h !!

and thus the "Oracle of GL" has spoken...this is blatant pure HEARSAY...plain n simple...

Quote:
I personally have not upped An Ni but after reading cumalot's post, I did an investigation with my usual sources of intel and came to know her sexual behaviour. I now believe what a few samsters told me about her a few months ago and I thought they were bragging about it initially. My personal & trusted buds who are not samsters oso confirmed that. Please Do Not ask me the identities of these Samsters as I have sworn my scecrecy. A couple of them are active 1606 punters.
Old 23-05-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

Wink All Yr Chums

including Royal.Chimp n Green Lantern i suppose

Quote:
Honestly speaking lah, I did receive some PM from samsters who gave me moral support for blowing the whistle lah!
Old 23-05-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Insightful Information

tku v much for the insightful info bro!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
The vagina has a lining that can form cysts, polyps, and warts. Although these occur often, they are not harmful : http://www.uihealthcare.com/topics/w.../wome3282.html . Your description: " a small pink growth" - most likely a polyp (pink). Suggests U ask her to see doctor to get it removed if it affects her wellbeing/business - simple operation. An Ni should be very happy to have such a staunch/caring supporter. Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.

The "Sexual Health Issues" Forum is the right place to discuss: http://sbfjust.rocks/forumdisplay.php?f=5
Big Sexy the Forum Consultant - will give good/knowledgeable advice.

Vaginal Herpes - A picture is worth a thousand words

RAW is WAR - Always use condom - Do not endanger the lives of your loved ones / others - Avoid when in doubt

Old 23-05-2012, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Talking Make sure your tool is still in one good piece after the deed!!

Well, GL Whore Hero wannabe, you can say whatever you want but it would never change the fact that the whore you are defending is/was potentially suffering from STD or some STD related disease!

As I told your blur fuck bud, SMLee, talk is easy, just continue to fuck her if you dare, dun talk big here and try to act like a hero to defend her! But make sure you remember to wear a mask and put on two condoms. Make sure you go for a medical checkup after the deed. Good luck to you!!! "Take care of yourself!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
oh my oh my...looks like the "Oracle of GL" has really gotten his knickers in a twist!!...

Quote:
oh my, oh my...i guess we sld all stop the press as the "oracle of GL" has spoken

good night to u...

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 23-05-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
U are a Low level scumbag!

Oh well, is that right?? Talk is cheap, now can you walk the talk?? Dun act like a hero here and a coward while cheonging in GL ya??!!

BTW, I noticed you were a big time nuisance over at the 1612 HQ PARTY GIRL Thread at one time, even the creator of the thread does not wanna entertain you! So am not surprised you would come up such low level gimmicks just becos you have nothing left to counter or bombard me! Hahaha! Try harder Mr Whore Hero Wannabe! Dream harder better while u were asleep!

Remember to take care after your next session with her ya! If not you can only dream forever ya!

Quote:
including Royal.Chimp n Green Lantern i suppose

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 23-05-2012, 12:30 AM
Samster

Thumbs down Still wanna act like Whore hero infront of the keyboard but I wonder if U R one in GL

As I said many times, I dun need to prove to you where I got the intel from, be it hearsay or whatever, you cannot change the fact! U dun need to trust my words! Very simple, u go and RTF her since you want to be hero!

Remember, take care of yourself and GOOD LUCK to u! If not, you can only dream of fucking forever, ever!!!

Quote:
and thus the "Oracle of GL" has spoken...this is blatant pure HEARSAY...plain n simple...

Old 23-05-2012, 12:42 AM
Samster

Talking "The Oracle of GL" n his twisted Knickers

i shall now leave it to all the samsters to draw their own conclusions on the "Oracle of GL" wif his knickers rightfully twisted in knot...

Good night to u...Alejandro88 r is it Green Lantern r is it Royal.Chimp r is it.....????
Old 23-05-2012, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
czhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyczhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L16h6

Anyways today went to up Vivi. Service level was good. She rode me longer than what I expected, prob the longest I ever been rode... We never even got to missionary as she raised herself up mid air with her hands supporting herself when i was about to lower her down. HA! must be because when she asked me the question "how often I come Geylang", I said "once or twice a week depends on mood."

Newbie keen to establish regular base is eager to please I guess. Gotta say she's got sharp facial features. Pretty but not really my type of figure.

On the way out saw Apple outside. Looks delicious.

1606 decor improved since I last visited more than a year ago. Gotta say the trademark blinds providing privacy to samsters waiting also enhances the mystery of the lady walking into house. Makes me feel like wanting to raise the bloody blind or rip it off and take a good look.
Old 23-05-2012, 09:51 AM
Samster

Take bery good care of yourself, if not u might dream forever, ever!!!

Wahahahaaaaaa!!! I knew you've nothing better to counter, no more super hero tricks, tools or gimmicks?! I can see u have nothing much left in your pocket to empty ya??

C'mon Mr Whore Hero Wannabe, stop acting like a Hero behind the monitor and a coward while in GL, lah! As I said many times, no point arguing for the sake of arguing as you've no more valid facts. You can't change the fact regarding An Ni's condition, you can't change the fact what has been discussed here so far, you can't change the fact what other samsters have unravelled here but the only thing you can change is her future life here, that is, you can advise her to seek treatment for the sake of herself or maybe ppl like you who still wanna support her ya?!!

Last but not least, Mr Whore Hero Wannabe, dun talk big, fuck her and support her BUT make sure you go for routine checkup! Sorry for being long winded hor bcos I need to make you face the reality!

Take bery good care of yourself, if not you will ONLY dream of fucking forever ever!

Wahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Quote:
i shall now leave it to all the samsters to draw their own conclusions on the "Oracle of GL" wif his knickers rightfully twisted in knot...

Good night to u...Alejandro88 r is it Green Lantern r is it Royal.Chimp r is it.....????)

Old 23-05-2012, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by czhsg View Post
Anyways today went to up Vivi. Service level was good. She rode me longer than what I expected, prob the longest I ever been rode... We never even got to missionary as she raised herself up mid air with her hands supporting herself when i was about to lower her down. HA! must be because when she asked me the question "how often I come Geylang", I said "once or twice a week depends on mood."

Newbie keen to establish regular base is eager to please I guess. Gotta say she's got sharp facial features. Pretty but not really my type of figure.

On the way out saw Apple outside. Looks delicious.

1606 decor improved since I last visited more than a year ago. Gotta say the trademark blinds providing privacy to samsters waiting also enhances the mystery of the lady walking into house. Makes me feel like wanting to raise the bloody blind or rip it off and take a good look.
Bro try Apple cos much bigger boobs than ViVi Terminal 4...hee hee

FYI Apple oil massage skill also damn good after the deed!
Old 23-05-2012, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: Wake up Mr Old Fogey!!

Quote:
Actually I wanna ignore u as most if not all of your posts lack of substance! You are in a muddle, Mr Old Fogey! I have no choice but to whack you hard hopefully you would wake up!

Let me tell you Asshole, there is no neccessity to confirm 100% that she has contracted herpes. I sounded the whistle bcos she shown symptom of herpes and because of her past sexual behaviours. That is good enuff for me to avoid her as I have the same mentality like Czhsg. It is up to all the rest of samsters to listen or not as I mention we are adults and mature enuff to decide for yourself! Perhaps I can't say the same for you, SMLee as I understand you are suffering from Dementia Praecox! After so many pages of nonsense posts of yours, you are still in a muddle! You are one confused old fogey!

If you dun accept what I said, you can proceed to fuck her all you want! Dun just talk as talk is cheap! I dare you to go and fuck her every day! Understood Mr Asshole?! But of course thats provided you can afford to do so financially lah!

Of course the element of risk will always exist in commercial sex, do I need you to tell me? Knowing that the risk exists, all the more we need to practice calculated risk if one still wanna cheon! Come on, you are already in your 40ish and yet you still do not understand meh??! As I said earlier, if Meteorologist predicts that Phuket may have Tsunami, will you still travel to Phuket for holiday like a blur fuck?? If HK has show some sign of bird flu outbreak, will you still goto HK?? Do you need to be 100% confirm before you heed the Meteorologist advice?! Hey, Old Fogey, I wonder if you are really that fucking blur or you simply wanna agrue for the sake of agruing in order to get back at me just bcos I have whacked you left & right previously, huh?!
You can tell her symptoms by hearsay from other person...very impressive.

From your reply, we all know how ignorant you are and thank you for confirming.

If you have no valid point to make, hurling insult won't make you the champion. It will only bring out your man-child characteristics

All your claims is like your Bentley ..........or maybe i should say they are Fairy tale.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1