The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-01-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 15
sharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I also shocked too.. thought shld be good from the 2 FRs.. after shoot finish.. ask me go wash up cos maybe use too much lube.. but hor.. after wash up.. she help u take your clothes and wear for u.. my acceptance level for ML quite low already.. but this one really cannot...

Yes FN.. nothing special..
Old 02-01-2024, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jun567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
Today just tried xiaomi,
Wah really is fast service.. in out 20mins..
Piano massage for like 1 min.. then start sensual.. after shoot finish.. game over.. go wash up.. ask to massage.. can still say shoot finish liao that's it.

RTM big no..
Read this make my blood boil, wasted trip + money
Old 02-01-2024, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 15
sharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha bro, u want to try ah? If u go purely for just HJ.. u can try and give FR hahaa
Old 02-01-2024, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
I also shocked too.. thought shld be good from the 2 FRs.. after shoot finish.. ask me go wash up cos maybe use too much lube.. but hor.. after wash up.. she help u take your clothes and wear for u.. my acceptance level for ML quite low already.. but this one really cannot...

Yes FN.. nothing special..
Is she pretty btw?

You could had stopped her doing sensual and say continue massage first? 1 min is really too early. Rather then letting the ML decide, sometimes just voice out tell them upfront might be better?
Old 02-01-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
wow. looks good. you fast leh bro. so fast test young blood already.
All the AP harder to book ma. When gian bobian settle on new listings lor
Old 02-01-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Today just tried xiaomi,
Wah really is fast service.. in out 20mins..
Piano massage for like 1 min.. then start sensual.. after shoot finish.. game over.. go wash up.. ask to massage.. can still say shoot finish liao that's it.

RTM big no..
Believe it or not ur ive predicted ur FR, erectjoy’s FR for ML have always been a Big Landmine for me so far. maybe our taste is different

Last edited by blitzace; 03-01-2024 at 12:30 PM.
Old 02-01-2024, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
CSCC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xiaoyumassage/

Booked her on New Year's Day and this time tried her juagen. Good strength and with her skilfully hj makes me offload on first day of 2024! Most importantly love her lovely boobs and are bigger than C.
Old 03-01-2024, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 2
terrymanOz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyterrymanOz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
Xiao Yu definitely not a landline, visit her when she at B area. Currently Services has dropped as mentioned by some bros recently visit, I think May b depend on Ymbv, haven’t visit her for sometimes. For the price increase to dat Level, May have to consider, I think alot of her old timer will consider about it unless she gave a special/ remain the same price for her old timer / regulars, ideally shouldn’t above $250 since she is no longer w the agent. dats is my personal opinions.

Bro, I have just visited Carrot/Xiaoyu earlier today and I can vouch that her services remained the same as her earlier stint in B area. She already knew about the negative comments on her slack services lately as I guess people here already informed her first hand. This poor lady has several sleepless nights lately as evidenced from her obvious black eye bags. She was apparently traumatised by her unfortunate event of moving places. Again I am not her OKT but as someone who appreciated her services (YMMV I guess) and have visited her multiple times over her two stint here.
To be fair to her, would you continue to pay $170 to visit her at that squeezy and shitty room (accordingly this poor lady also slept in that room) in B area or you would rather pay a bit more to enjoy the comfort in a proper room? You tell me ? You should know the cost of venturing out in Condo's environment and their agent's cut throat fee if you are not a newbie visitor !
Of course every bro has the right to comment and spend within his budget and I am not telling you to stretch yours just to support her ! I guess it is unfortunate that some bro had received undesirable services from her recently but rest assured she is apologetic about it. I have not been short-changed by her so far. Simultaneously she has a fair share of undesirable demands from some bro who visited her ! You would be amazed if she told you the 变态 stories on some of her visitors !
Btw she has taken the advice to take down her "aunty: vid and replaced it with the one that shows her true identity! So Bro who worry about meeting a Landmine can now be assured meeting a beauty !

Last edited by terrymanOz; 03-01-2024 at 09:18 AM.
Old 03-01-2024, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrymanOz View Post
Bro, I have just visited Carrot/Xiaoyu earlier today and I can vouch that her services remained the same as her earlier stint in B area. She already knew about the negative comments on her slack services lately as I guess people here already informed her first hand. This poor lady has several sleepless nights lately as evidenced from her obvious black eye bags. She was apparently traumatised by her unfortunate event of moving places. Again I am not her OKT but as someone who appreciated her services (YMMV I guess) and have visited her multiple times over her two stint here.
To be fair to her, would you continue to pay $170 to visit her at that squeezy and shitty room (accordingly this poor lady also slept in that room) in B area or you would rather pay a bit more to enjoy the comfort in a proper room? You tell me ? You should know the cost of venturing out in Condo's environment and their agent's cut throat fee if you are not a newbie visitor !
Of course every bro has the right to comment and spend within his budget and I am not telling you to stretch yours just to support her ! I guess it is unfortunate that some bro had received undesirable services from her recently but rest assured she is apologetic about it. I have not been short-changed by her so far. Simultaneously she has a fair share of undesirable demands from some bro who visited her ! You would be amazed if she told you the 变态 stories on some of her visitors !
I knew when I visit her at B area, just disappointment, asked to put on condom by myself, refuse to be on top and ask me to do the job, in the end I didn’t even release, wash up and leave, left the place with regrets and asking myself “why should I go for her”
Old 03-01-2024, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh.. Elmi re-listed. Any bros tried looking for her already?
Old 03-01-2024, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrymanOz View Post
She's not the only one facing these challenges
Old 03-01-2024, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Booked the other less famous Lucky.
Just sharing a short fr, milf look, massage not bad.
The HJ very skillful. Been a while I had such stimulating hj.

After hj still got time, she will do jg and head massage.
Enjoy.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/lucky-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 04-01-2024 at 12:02 AM.
Old 03-01-2024, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSCC View Post

Booked her on New Year's Day and this time tried her juagen. Good strength and with her skilfully hj makes me offload on first day of 2024! Most importantly love her lovely boobs and are bigger than C.
How does she look compared to her photos? I’ve been thinking of trying her cos she says she has proper massage bed, but so far nobody seems to have reviewed her till now.
Old 03-01-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
LBJForever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
How does she look compared to her photos? I’ve been thinking of trying her cos she says she has proper massage bed, but so far nobody seems to have reviewed her till now.
Also thinking of booking her as I'm looking for juagen by chiobu (too bad Zara delisted). Her pics do look nice ... Can check with bros who visited her how close to actual person and whether boobs are natural? Thanks in advance! 🙏

Last edited by LBJForever; 03-01-2024 at 10:51 AM.
Old 03-01-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Xijinping deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been stepping on landmines while randomly trying the girls in SGL. Just when I was about to give up and hibernate, took recommendations from the bros here and visited W.

I was surprised at the quality and level of service W was providing.

- Pretty young girl
- Discreet, clean and relaxing environment
- Gives a good sexy massage
- Sensual was top notch
- I left at the full hour + 5min

I be sticking to her till she returns. Have RTMed many times. I also like that she upped her services every subsequent time I visited.

Someone mentioned that she be leaving on the 19th. Looks like I have to go into hibernation soon.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/w-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1