The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2007, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Very beautiful 19yr old Malay, Mika!

Hi brothers, it's me again. This time I have brought you the top grade of Malays. I'm actually really very tired now due to the fact that i had been sleeping less than 4 hours everyday for the past 1 week plus but i think i really have to start this thread for Mika first, so that I can get her clients fast and makes her stays with me. When I saw her, i was amazed. I knew I have found myself a very good calibre gal among the Malays. Oh, btw this is a different Mika from the one in another thread. Below are some info of her.

Name: Mika
Height: 165cm
Weight: 48kg
Look: 8/10 (She has this cold yet wild look on her)
Figure: 8/10 (Very sexy, especially with her wearing bareback top when she met me)
Damage: $150/1/1

I have not try her yet so i can't comment on her skill and service at all but the physical appearance is already good enough for her to command that price. By now brothers should know I go for good calibre gals and she's really a good catch for Malays. She can take on all races and age.

However, even though i never try her but trust me, I know she's very good on bed. Don't ask me how i know, i just know. Hee! There's a reason why i can't try her but brothers really should give her a try especially if you are into Minah. For interested brothers, please LEAVE your contact number and i'll arrange with you! DON'T ask for her contact number, i will not give any of my gals' number.

Her fund code will be Monetary fund.

Last edited by true_enjoyment; 25-04-2007 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Adding more information
Old 25-04-2007, 07:57 AM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Very beautiful 19yr old Malay, Mika!

Sorry brothers, just found out that her menses just started, so have to keep you guys on hold for another few more days. Btw some were asking about her services provided.

- No Anal
- Does BBBJ
- Allow fingering and licking

Basically quite the standard ones.
Old 25-04-2007, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

hope her menses end soon
Old 26-04-2007, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82 View Post
hope her menses end soon
Haha! Just got confirmation from her that she can start on Fri onwards and there's already confirmed booking. So please do your booking early. Oh i actually found another 2 malays today and very good quality too, very tall and sexy but asking slightly higher so decided not to release them. Wait I kanna zapped again. Heehee!
Old 26-04-2007, 08:03 AM
Samster

Fri she can take anytime before 5pm, brothers interested please let me know. Thanks.
Old 26-04-2007, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
leon_leon is Cool - loads of Potential

[email protected], or [email protected]
Old 26-04-2007, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 20
Gary2000 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGary2000 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGary2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Very beautiful 19yr old Malay, Mika!

bro

Already pmed you to make a booking. Please oblige.
Old 27-04-2007, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary2000 View Post
bro

Already pmed you to make a booking. Please oblige.
Haha! Ok, already replied you! Call or sms if there's any prob. Thanks.
Old 27-04-2007, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 23
lorraine is one of the Best!lorraine is one of the Best!lorraine is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Fri she can take anytime before 5pm, brothers interested please let me know. Thanks.
PM you 2 days twice till date you still refuse to release your number.

You want ppl's number I've already given to you, at least have the courtesy to give me your contact. Doing business don't be so stuck up!

Don't expect me to log in 24/7 just monitor your thread.
Old 27-04-2007, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Haha! Just got confirmation from her that she can start on Fri onwards and there's already confirmed booking. So please do your booking early. Oh i actually found another 2 malays today and very good quality too, very tall and sexy but asking slightly higher so decided not to release them. Wait I kanna zapped again. Heehee!

how much more are they charging?
Old 27-04-2007, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Menses start on 25/4 Wed, 27/4 friday already over? very strange

Quote:
Sorry brothers, just found out that her menses just started, so have to keep you guys on hold for another few more days. Btw some were asking about her services provided.

- No Anal
- Does BBBJ
- Allow fingering and licking

Basically quite the standard ones.

Old 27-04-2007, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 18
Virginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi brothers, it's me again. This time I have brought you the top grade of Malays. I'm actually really very tired now due to the fact that i had been sleeping less than 4 hours everyday for the past 1 week plus but i think i really have to start this thread for Mika first, so that I can get her clients fast and makes her stays with me. When I saw her, i was amazed. I knew I have found myself a very good calibre gal among the Malays. Her fund code will be Monetary fund.
Bro, I already upz you and pm you for contact details a couple of days back....I did not even hear anything from your end. ....all the gals you described under your stable seems fantastically attractive....However, after so long, still did not see any FR from any bros.

I hope you are not just a points collector...

3 Laws of Virginity

1) You will be the world's biggest loser if you die a virgin.
2) Don't expect your wife to be a virgin, if she is, that's just a bonus.
3) If your future-wife proclaims she is a virgin, chances are she is referring to her arsehole.

www.virgintale.com
Old 27-04-2007, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=VirginhellI hope you are not just a points collector...[/QUOTE]

He is not a point collector. He is a okt. He does not release the girl number to anyone. He would arrange a session for you. If not how he earn $?

Old 27-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 20
Gary2000 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGary2000 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGary2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginhell View Post
Bro, I already upz you and pm you for contact details a couple of days back....I did not even hear anything from your end. ....all the gals you described under your stable seems fantastically attractive....However, after so long, still did not see any FR from any bros.

I hope you are not just a points collector...
This Mika will start only on Friday, thus no FR yet. Hopefully, the FRs will follow. I have made a booking for Saturday, if by then no FR on her, I will put up one on her. Akan Datang.
Old 27-04-2007, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
MeePokGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary2000 View Post
This Mika will start only on Friday, thus no FR yet. Hopefully, the FRs will follow. I have made a booking for Saturday, if by then no FR on her, I will put up one on her. Akan Datang.
u made it sound like your gonna fabricate something just because there isnt any.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1