The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Legal age for sex in SG

In Singapore the legal age for sex (not paid sex) is 16 and for paid sex is 18. So when we get a local FL, do u check for her IC for the age? think the FL also do not want to show her IC as got other information like her address. so we just have to judge visually whether the FL is of legal age?

how do bro here judge the age of the FL? by asking for her IC to check? or simply by her look?
Old 17-07-2023, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12085 / Power: 18
grey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Legal age for sex in SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
In Singapore the legal age for sex (not paid sex) is 16 and for paid sex is 18. So when we get a local FL, do u check for her IC for the age? think the FL also do not want to show her IC as got other information like her address. so we just have to judge visually whether the FL is of legal age?

how do bro here judge the age of the FL? by asking for her IC to check? or simply by her look?

there are women underage who look like 18.
also women 18 who looks like underage.

always ask for ID to check.
law always side with women.

remember years back, many men caught over sex with underage FL.

https://sgforums.com/forums/3317/topics/450746/6/
Old 17-07-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey82 View Post
there are women underage who look like 18.
also women 18 who looks like underage.

always ask for ID to check.
law always side with women.

remember years back, many men caught over sex with underage FL.

https://sgforums.com/forums/3317/topics/450746/6/
WOAH!!! how times fly? this was 11 years ago liao
Old 17-07-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
wahbiang123 is Cool - loads of Potential

how about don't fuck young ladies? I mean u can see if they're below 20 right.
Old 17-07-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 11
tonyforever123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytonyforever123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

be safe and find someone above 21. legal in SG is no joke.
Old 18-07-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3344 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

ask to check of course, otherwise your own risk to proceed. the law very heavy on this and against the man making assumptions
Old 18-07-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
having deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
ask to check of course, otherwise your own risk to proceed. the law very heavy on this and against the man making assumptions
agreed. if you're unsure, then ask. If she won't answer, better find new one, lots of fish in the sea
Old 19-07-2023, 04:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8337 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by having View Post
agreed. if you're unsure, then ask. If she won't answer, better find new one, lots of fish in the sea
True and correct action.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 20-07-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:

If u can find a 16 year old FL in Sinkieland, kindly share with all the bros. That is rarer then finding a unicorn. So, u don't have to worry about asking for ID
Old 20-07-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
If u can find a 16 year old FL in Sinkieland, kindly share with all the bros. That is rarer then finding a unicorn. So, u don't have to worry about asking for ID
FL mean paid sex then age 16 for paid sex is illegal, kena rotan for those below 50?
Old 20-07-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No offence but that is very poor advice from you.
Old 21-07-2023, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 13
Suharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by emuLord View Post
No offence but that is very poor advice from you.
This Angmolover is a pretender, prentending only, he is actually a gay looking for a man to be his boyfriend in this forum, beware
Old 21-07-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suharto View Post
This Angmolover is a pretender, prentending only, he is actually a gay looking for a man to be his boyfriend in this forum, beware
Wow, really?? Was not aware. Thanks 🤪🤪
Old 21-07-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suharto View Post
How can I be gay? I was just fucking your mother cheebye and your sister asshole in Batam last night. I dumb indonesian fuck
Old 27-08-2023, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 13
Suharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
can I be gay
So you finally admit it on this forum that you a jealous gay singaporean looking for a boyfriend in this forum
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1