The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: The Secret City G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Walau you try liao is it!?

Nabeyz didn't know The Secret City G-Club so humsup like The PIMP!
Not only The Secret City G-Club, these models will go around different clubs to perform strip tease show as according to their schedules.

Have seen them many a times where you place your stickers on any part of their body.
Old 17-08-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
She will seduce you.

nabei, this kind must cum on the face!

Too bad...i no money to play this kind
Old 17-08-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Yah those proud face type must cum on their face!
Old 17-08-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster

nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
wah lan you know one lah! Last time I got one regular PRC FL. she knows what I like, I almost cumming, she will kneel down and beg and I will slap her cheek with my cock and she will beg to shoot on her face...nabei the feeling of seeing your cum all over the face....too bad she no longer wants to come Singapore liao..but good for her.... Thai FL want to CIM also difficult dun say COF haha!
Old 17-08-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thai FL want to CIM also difficult dun say COF haha!
For Thais you want to COB (cum on body) also difficult liao.
Don't say CIM 555.

So far only kena one time CIM at a Soapy Massage Parlour over a span of 10 plus years!
This means the odds are about 1 out of 500!
Macam tio 4D/ToTo leh.
Old 17-08-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Too bad...i no money to play this kind
Quote:
Once I saw a model push a customer face to her cunt as he about to place a sticker. Feeling shocked as everyones just laugh at him.
Old 17-08-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Once I saw a model push a customer face to her cunt as he about to place a sticker. Feeling shocked as everyones just laugh at him.
555 this model is even more humsup than the customer!
Old 17-08-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster

haiz...dun know whether to go ahead and get this girl again I knew when she was in Singapore. I got her to my room in June for overnight, she came around midnight, i did twice, fell asleep and she left around 7am. She asked for 5000 baht, maybe expensive but she did let me CIM and also at the same time, I wanted to help her abit lah since we can talk a fair bit.... but dilemma, wallet or CIM....
Old 18-08-2015, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
haiz...dun know whether to go ahead and get this girl again I knew when she was in Singapore. I got her to my room in June for overnight, she came around midnight, i did twice, fell asleep and she left around 7am. She asked for 5000 baht, maybe expensive but she did let me CIM and also at the same time, I wanted to help her abit lah since we can talk a fair bit.... but dilemma, wallet or CIM....
Whack only bro. Money can earn back :x
Old 18-08-2015, 05:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chixsticks View Post
Please forgive my ignorance....has hunky Korean heartthrob set up meeting yet? I'll plan an educational trip deliberately just to be able to learn from him.
I had sent him a PM very long ago with my contact but he has yet to get back to me. It seems it's going to be a long wait.
Old 18-08-2015, 06:26 AM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Met up a few brothers from the forum last weekend. Total four of us. Decided to revisit the Pimp. Bro Ericcson offered his balance bottles for the night. Met up with bro Soulripper and made our way to Pimp. Briefly introduced each other at the entrance and hastily proceed inside. I called the Mamasan earlier and luckily got a sofa seating. Did not managed to get a room partly because it was an impromptu trip and they preferred to experience the atmosphere outside. Soon came the first set of mixture of PRs as well as bikini girls.

Bro Soulripper was really quick and chose his bikini girl in no time. Followed by Bro Ericcson. Bro A1ibaba decided to take his time and passed on the first set. For me, I need to check if my regular girl was working. So I too decide to go slow. Anyway the time passed swiftly when we all have a good time. Drinking and enjoying ourselves. Was very crowded on a Friday night. Bill came and was paid up and spilt equally. Left pretty early as some of us had work to do the next morning. Lady drinks member priced at 300฿ , cocktails at 350฿. Roughly 12LDs for each at around 3600baht.

The next day , after discussing where to go for the night, we decided to meet up for some drinks at Nana. Proceed to Rainbow 4 at around 10plus. Selection was not really great compared to the past. Girls and waitress were pushy on barfines. Waited for Bro A1ibaba to come after he met "some girl" for dinner. After he came, we decided to revisit Pimp as it was closing to midnight. Did not call up the Mamasan anyway. Reached there in no time and entered the club. Mamasan saw us entering and ushered us in. Decided to take the table in front of the stage near to the bar. Not many customers though.

Came the selection again and Bro Ericcson took 2 PR girls this time as it was his last night. Being the choosy one, I did not get any even after the 2nd and 3rd round of girls. Most of the "top" girls are already running drinks with customers. I spotted 2 and told Mamasan and she told me she will get back to me. Soon my bikini girl came and she was a very friendly girl. We all had a good time drinking ,playing games as well as hugging. Lol. Stayed till closing and check bin and went Huai kwang for supper with the girls. Overall was a great hangout and enjoyed thoroughly. Thanks bro Ericcson for arranging the trip.
Old 18-08-2015, 06:42 AM
Samster

Third day only left bro Soulripper and bro A1ibaba and myself. Decided to go Baccara take a look that night. As it was a Sunday, many girls did not come to work and selections was mediocre. As usual bro A1ibaba have a lot of dinner arrangements and we waited for his arrival. Both of them got 2 PRs to go with them. 600baht barfine and 2 lady drinks. Was still early so we headed to the nearby Thai restaurant for some chilling and food. I headed back to my bar to settle some stuff while they proceeded to scratchdog with their companions. I joined them an hour later over there. Got really drunk for some of us that night. Lol due to some unforeseen reasons. Bro A1ibaba left early with his girl as they decided to make good use of the time remaining. We had fun and had girls came joined our table as well. Got pretty wasted and luckily a female friend came to my rescue and took me back.

As for tonight, all of us are starting to feel the fatigue within our body. Late nights into the mornings , insufficient sleep as well as some work to be done in between. Decided to meet up at my bar while waiting for bro Soulripper to finish his work. Sadly there was casualties today at the erawan shrine. Bro soul ripper came shortly before midnight we headed to Thermae to take a look. It was closed when we reached there shortly before midnight.

Then we headed down to nana plaza for some selection for the night. Popped in rainbow 1,2 as well as jailbird. Jailbird line up of coyotes really could not make it. Also did went in mandarin as well billboard. But both bros did not took a fancy. So we decided to head down to SK. Lol

Reached there in slightly less than 100฿. We entered Ted99 and was ushered to a table near to the ktv rooms. Rooms are priced at 100baht an hour. Pretty cheap I would say. Ordered a few bottles of Heineken and finger food and Mamasan brought over a few girls. As it was quite dark and late,selection was not really good. A big bottle of Heineken cost at 150฿ and lady drinks at 120baht per 30mins. Short time with room across the street at 2500฿ , used to be 1800฿ though. But oh well, and also LT at 3500฿. All to be paid upfront before bringing the girl out. A cheap alternative for some who might prefer it. U can get to rubba a girl for 100฿ Cheap thrill as well. Both of them got a girl and proceed back to hotel. Place was a little dark with little cockroaches crawling around. A bit run down I would say but u paying lesser to enjoy yourself there.
Old 18-08-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 20
A1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Let me 1st say thanks to ericcson for bringing us to the pimp and for the alcohol provided...vbkk for so many info on the night life...

My final night with them was a tiring one as me vbkk n soulripper were quite tired from the previous day...as mentioned by vbkk we went to SK...i gotta say play the girls there enough...DONT BRING THEM BACK...my own personal exp...the girl only wash her pussy and didnt shower when i gt back to the hotel...inside ted99 dark dark canot see properly go out got light nia i sian 1/2...i dont speak thai somemore...so i doubt i will go back to this place when i come to bkk again...
Old 18-08-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 20
A1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Now for the good things...

My 1st night was nothing to shout for...so 2nd night contacted bro soulripper n he told me got a bro jio him go to the pimp...came in here i also got the same pm from bro ericcson...so set time n met up at the pimp...wat a good exp it was...girls quality was damn good...with a number of headturners...vbkk actually wanted a room but becoz i wanna listen to the band so we set on sofa sear instead...

I was a little shy actually at 1st...but after soulripper chose a girl n so did ericcson i got myself one girl too...not that bad...but she code red plus bring back is 5k so i didnt really want...but i got to touch her top and french her...our 1st night of meetup ended with non of us bringing anyone back...

2nd night at pimp...went in quite late and was surprise by the crowd...not as much ppl as the day b4...bro ericcson chose 2 girls...one came to stand beside me and bro ericcson help me pay for her(thanks a million bro)...i actually had a eye contact with another girl but was unsure if she was sitting with customer or was standing there to let us chose(not on sofa tis time)...girl i chose the previous day came to our table for awhile but i sort of ignore her...me n soulripper didnt bring anyone back again while vbkk and ericcson got one back each...

Not goin to say how much is my dmg as u can refer to vbkk's post...i just gotta say its a good exp and money well spend for the pimp...
Old 18-08-2015, 11:34 AM
Samster

Thanks Bros for your nice FR and I'm sure you all have a good times.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1