The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old 07-09-2014, 02:28 PM
slyer's Avatar
slyer slyer is offline
King Of Geylang
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Geylang
Posts: 6,155
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1608

A super chatty fair cute SYT with lots of high GFE & KC showered...

You You (L16 H08)

Age: 22yo
Exp in GL: 8-9 months plus
Height: 1.58-1.6m


Face: 7.3/10
(You You is a cute, kawaii and adorable SYT with a tinge of sexiness and sluttiness. She can easily pass off as a university undergrad girl. She has a pair of big, sparkling, beautiful and playful eyes. She also has medium high nose with sharp tip and luscious thick sexy poulty lips. Its probably due to her sexy lips which makes her resembles shu qi haha. Her facial complexion is extremely fair, porcelain-smooth and almost flawless. She has waist-length long reddish brown hair which smells very nice. Her hair is damn long. Her face is a little bit squarish with prominent chin. Her face is full of cheeky and funny expressions haha. She is a very humorous and entertaining girl. Her speaking voice is very teh and has this wa wa tone. With nude or less makeup on, she will definitely look like a green, innocent school girl. Overall, her SYT face suits my taste bud. Sweetness to the maximum! )

Body: 7.3/10
(At 1.58-1.6m tall, You You is generally slim with meat on the right places. Her body has those womanly curves and her ass is perky which is good for doggie. Slight tummy spotted. She told me she was much slimmer when she first came to Singapore. Her body complexion is damn fair, porcelain-smooth and flawless. Even mosquitoes will slide down her body haha. Her legs are slender smooth. Slight arm pit hair spotted. I simply love to hug her haha. She has quite good fashion sense based on those pics I saw on her wechat moments.)

Boobs: 7/10
(You You has a pair of natural A+ to B- cup boobs with pinkish nipples. Simply love to lick, suck, tune, play with her boobs.)

Bath: 7.3/10
(You You is very playful and cheeky during the bath as she teased me non-stop. Very bubbly, energetic and fun loving girl. She performed sensual, slow, gentle, body to body soapy rub on my front and back. Lots of teasing sensual HJ on my dick and balls massaging action. She also used her boobs and nipples to tease my dick head. Whenever our eyes met, we smooched and frenched passionately like lovers. She gave me a brief BBBJ during bath.)

Cath Bath: 7.5/10
(I laid on my front. She used her smooth boobs to rabba my entire back while her fingers were arousing my sensitive regions. She then sprayed Listerine into her mouth. After which she performed sensual, strong-suction cat bath on my entire back with pop pop sound. My flesh felt her teeth. Her mouth is indeed powerful with strong suction. Lots of saliva & Listerine were all over my back. I flipped over. She used her boobs to rabba my front body while her tender smooth fingers were arousing my sensitive regions. We frenched on and off whenever opportunities arose. She then performed similar cat bath routine on my front.)

Frenching: 7.9/10
(We frenched very naturally and spontaneously whenever our eyes met. Lots of tongue fight. This girl knows I am a lover for frenching. Her frenching has gentle passionate as well as aggressive variations. She likes to suck my tongue into her mouth. Lots of oomph frenching this babe. Simply addicted to frenching her haha.)

AR: 7.2/10
(She employed licking style of AR. Great effort. Thoroughly licked my ka chng hole while HJ me and playing with my balls. Alternated AR with ball sucking action.)

BBBJ: 7.4/10
(She teased my dick by licking my dick head and along my shaft with lots of CFM facial expression. Lots of tongue flicking action. Her BBBJ was quite good. Suction was relatively strong and BBBJ deep throated. She BBBJ me when I was standing on the bed as well as when I laid on the bed. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(She has bushy soft pussy hair and very beautiful pinkish pussy. I canít help it but gave her pussy a great licking. I licked and fingered her pussy alternately. She enjoyed my every painting and fingering and moaned softy and sexily. Her hands were messing my hair and caressing my face haha.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(FJ with her is so natural. No commercial feel. I thought I was bonking my gf haha. She is wild, horny yet playful in bed. Her pussy was tight. In missionary, we frenched non-stop passionately while I thrusted in and out of her pussy. I gave her ears and neck a good lick while she sucked my nipples. Her moanings were music to my ears. Her hands were all over my body. She likes to fine tune my nipples. We switched to doggie. Her ass is fleshy & perky enough for doggie. Grabbed her boobs from behind and licked her entire smooth back. Her back is so smooth, fair and flawless. She turned her head around and we engaged in passionate frenching. I upped my tempo and pumped her harder and harder. Every pump sent her to estacy as her moanings became louder and louder. We then switched to asian cow girl. She has good riding stamina. Grabbed her boobs while she was busy riding my dick front back left right. Often she lowered her head to French me while riding. We then switched to missionary at the edge of the bed. We frenched once again and occasionally I licked and sucked her nipples. I pumped her faster and faster and eventually cannot endure any longer and exploded all my sperm into her ahhhhh shiok la! She grabbed my arms tightly panting profusely. Her cheeks were flushed. I felt her pussy muscles contracting. We laid in that position hugging each other while my dick is still in her pussy. What a mind blowing sex!)

GFE: 9/10
(She is the most chatty and talkative girl I ever met in GL. Non-stop tcss, chatting and jokes between us. She is very cheeky, playful, humorous, bubbly, fun-loving, energetic girl. She likes to make funny monkey faces. After FJ, we hugged and laid on the bed like lovers viewing her pics on her phone. She gave me a good bye kiss when we were about to leave the room. Simply addicted to her high KC & GFE. I am sure many bros were KCed by her haha.)

RTF: Definitely yes. In fact I have lost counts on the number of times I RTF haha. She is a gem!

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
__________________
Beckham07, cassano10, bonkning: Trolls cum L6H66 promoters
  #47  
Old 07-09-2014, 02:36 PM
BronzeGod BronzeGod is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,795
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1608

Nice FR on this gem. Quite a few good gems in this house like Xiao Xiao, li li, jiu jiu etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
A super chatty fair cute SYT with lots of high GFE & KC showered...

You You (L16 H08)

Age: 22yo
Exp in GL: 8-9 months plus
Height: 1.58-1.6m


Face: 7.3/10
(You You is a cute, kawaii and adorable SYT with a tinge of sexiness and sluttiness. She can easily pass off as a university undergrad girl. She has a pair of big, sparkling, beautiful and playful eyes. She also has medium high nose with sharp tip and luscious thick sexy poulty lips. Its probably due to her sexy lips which makes her resembles shu qi haha. Her facial complexion is extremely fair, porcelain-smooth and almost flawless. She has waist-length long reddish brown hair which smells very nice. Her hair is damn long. Her face is a little bit squarish with prominent chin. Her face is full of cheeky and funny expressions haha. She is a very humorous and entertaining girl. Her speaking voice is very teh and has this wa wa tone. With nude or less makeup on, she will definitely look like a green, innocent school girl. Overall, her SYT face suits my taste bud. Sweetness to the maximum! )

Body: 7.3/10
(At 1.58-1.6m tall, You You is generally slim with meat on the right places. Her body has those womanly curves and her ass is perky which is good for doggie. Slight tummy spotted. She told me she was much slimmer when she first came to Singapore. Her body complexion is damn fair, porcelain-smooth and flawless. Even mosquitoes will slide down her body haha. Her legs are slender smooth. Slight arm pit hair spotted. I simply love to hug her haha. She has quite good fashion sense based on those pics I saw on her wechat moments.)

Boobs: 7/10
(You You has a pair of natural A+ to B- cup boobs with pinkish nipples. Simply love to lick, suck, tune, play with her boobs.)

Bath: 7.3/10
(You You is very playful and cheeky during the bath as she teased me non-stop. Very bubbly, energetic and fun loving girl. She performed sensual, slow, gentle, body to body soapy rub on my front and back. Lots of teasing sensual HJ on my dick and balls massaging action. She also used her boobs and nipples to tease my dick head. Whenever our eyes met, we smooched and frenched passionately like lovers. She gave me a brief BBBJ during bath.)

Cath Bath: 7.5/10
(I laid on my front. She used her smooth boobs to rabba my entire back while her fingers were arousing my sensitive regions. She then sprayed Listerine into her mouth. After which she performed sensual, strong-suction cat bath on my entire back with pop pop sound. My flesh felt her teeth. Her mouth is indeed powerful with strong suction. Lots of saliva & Listerine were all over my back. I flipped over. She used her boobs to rabba my front body while her tender smooth fingers were arousing my sensitive regions. We frenched on and off whenever opportunities arose. She then performed similar cat bath routine on my front.)

Frenching: 7.9/10
(We frenched very naturally and spontaneously whenever our eyes met. Lots of tongue fight. This girl knows I am a lover for frenching. Her frenching has gentle passionate as well as aggressive variations. She likes to suck my tongue into her mouth. Lots of oomph frenching this babe. Simply addicted to frenching her haha.)

AR: 7.2/10
(She employed licking style of AR. Great effort. Thoroughly licked my ka chng hole while HJ me and playing with my balls. Alternated AR with ball sucking action.)

BBBJ: 7.4/10
(She teased my dick by licking my dick head and along my shaft with lots of CFM facial expression. Lots of tongue flicking action. Her BBBJ was quite good. Suction was relatively strong and BBBJ deep throated. She BBBJ me when I was standing on the bed as well as when I laid on the bed. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(She has bushy soft pussy hair and very beautiful pinkish pussy. I canít help it but gave her pussy a great licking. I licked and fingered her pussy alternately. She enjoyed my every painting and fingering and moaned softy and sexily. Her hands were messing my hair and caressing my face haha.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(FJ with her is so natural. No commercial feel. I thought I was bonking my gf haha. She is wild, horny yet playful in bed. Her pussy was tight. In missionary, we frenched non-stop passionately while I thrusted in and out of her pussy. I gave her ears and neck a good lick while she sucked my nipples. Her moanings were music to my ears. Her hands were all over my body. She likes to fine tune my nipples. We switched to doggie. Her ass is fleshy & perky enough for doggie. Grabbed her boobs from behind and licked her entire smooth back. Her back is so smooth, fair and flawless. She turned her head around and we engaged in passionate frenching. I upped my tempo and pumped her harder and harder. Every pump sent her to estacy as her moanings became louder and louder. We then switched to asian cow girl. She has good riding stamina. Grabbed her boobs while she was busy riding my dick front back left right. Often she lowered her head to French me while riding. We then switched to missionary at the edge of the bed. We frenched once again and occasionally I licked and sucked her nipples. I pumped her faster and faster and eventually cannot endure any longer and exploded all my sperm into her ahhhhh shiok la! She grabbed my arms tightly panting profusely. Her cheeks were flushed. I felt her pussy muscles contracting. We laid in that position hugging each other while my dick is still in her pussy. What a mind blowing sex!)

GFE: 9/10
(She is the most chatty and talkative girl I ever met in GL. Non-stop tcss, chatting and jokes between us. She is very cheeky, playful, humorous, bubbly, fun-loving, energetic girl. She likes to make funny monkey faces. After FJ, we hugged and laid on the bed like lovers viewing her pics on her phone. She gave me a good bye kiss when we were about to leave the room. Simply addicted to her high KC & GFE. I am sure many bros were KCed by her haha.)

RTF: Definitely yes. In fact I have lost counts on the number of times I RTF haha. She is a gem!

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
  #48  
Old 07-09-2014, 02:38 PM
slyer's Avatar
slyer slyer is offline
King Of Geylang
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Geylang
Posts: 6,155
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Nice FR on this gem. Quite a few good gems in this house like Xiao Xiao, li li, jiu jiu etc.
thanks for compliments
will try jiu jiu and li li in due time
__________________
Beckham07, cassano10, bonkning: Trolls cum L6H66 promoters
  #49  
Old 07-09-2014, 03:42 PM
unfit's Avatar
unfit unfit is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: east
Posts: 14,218
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
thanks for compliments
will try jiu jiu and li li in due time
I told you YY is the best of 1608 huh...yummy!
__________________
whoremongers never die cos they just reunite in hell
  #50  
Old 14-09-2014, 05:11 PM
slyer's Avatar
slyer slyer is offline
King Of Geylang
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Geylang
Posts: 6,155
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I told you YY is the best of 1608 huh...yummy!
haha yeah finger licking good

how abt li li and jiu jiu? as gd as yy?
__________________
Beckham07, cassano10, bonkning: Trolls cum L6H66 promoters
  #51  
Old 14-09-2014, 10:07 PM
unfit's Avatar
unfit unfit is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: east
Posts: 14,218
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
haha yeah finger licking good

how abt li li and jiu jiu? as gd as yy?
YY and her neighbor TT is da Best!
__________________
whoremongers never die cos they just reunite in hell
  #52  
Old 14-09-2014, 10:16 PM
oinkoink88's Avatar
oinkoink88 oinkoink88 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 711
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
YY and her neighbor TT is da Best!
Tried tarma?
  #53  
Old 15-09-2014, 12:47 AM
unfit's Avatar
unfit unfit is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: east
Posts: 14,218
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
Tried tarma?
Bro

Too many cook spoilt the soup

Hee Hee
__________________
whoremongers never die cos they just reunite in hell
  #54  
Old 15-09-2014, 08:15 AM
BronzeGod BronzeGod is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,795
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
YY and her neighbor TT is da Best!
Who is TT bro? Ting ting from 1606?
  #55  
Old 15-09-2014, 12:29 PM
unfit's Avatar
unfit unfit is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: east
Posts: 14,218
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Who is TT bro? Ting ting from 1606?
Yes sir

Sweetie pie TT

Slurp slurp!
__________________
whoremongers never die cos they just reunite in hell
  #56  
Old 16-09-2014, 08:53 AM
oinkoink88's Avatar
oinkoink88 oinkoink88 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 711
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Yes sir

Sweetie pie TT

Slurp slurp!
when TT SMILE, lagi more sweet
  #57  
Old 16-09-2014, 09:46 AM
unfit's Avatar
unfit unfit is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: east
Posts: 14,218
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
when TT SMILE, lagi more sweet
When I am with her @ Candy Shop with my Lollipop in her mouth

She smiles...ha ha
__________________
whoremongers never die cos they just reunite in hell
  #58  
Old 16-09-2014, 10:41 AM
oinkoink88's Avatar
oinkoink88 oinkoink88 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 711
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
When I am with her @ Candy Shop with my Lollipop in her mouth

She smiles...ha ha
Amazing.. With yr lollipop fully stuff in her wee small mouth n yet manage to smile

I wanna see it too
  #59  
Old 16-09-2014, 12:26 PM
unfit's Avatar
unfit unfit is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: east
Posts: 14,218
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
Amazing.. With yr lollipop fully stuff in her wee small mouth n yet manage to smile

I wanna see it too
Okie Dokie...Just pass 50 Cents to Primo Uomo @ 1606 Candy Shop...will get to see Prima Donna Simles...

Have a Great Week ahead Bro...
__________________
whoremongers never die cos they just reunite in hell
  #60  
Old 16-09-2014, 12:44 PM
oinkoink88's Avatar
oinkoink88 oinkoink88 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 711
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Okie Dokie...Just pass 50 Cents to Primo Uomo @ 1606 Candy Shop...will get to see Prima Donna Simles...

Have a Great Week ahead Bro...
Itailian.. chim..

U hv a great week too Bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2023 ph