The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute
Feng Gang Zhen, Dong Guan (东莞,风刚镇)

All Samters

This is my maiden thread and first Field Report. I hope you will enjoy reading it. I have gone through all the threads pertaining to Dong Guan’s happening but did not find any thread about this place which is why I am going to relate to all. Hence my field report about this place. Please bear with and forgive me for this longer than usual posting.

I am based in Hong Kong since April 2008. I am still getting to know Hong Kong better. One day, while receiving a visit from one of my Hong Kong relative (wife’s paternal aunt), she asked me to join her on a 2 days and 1 night group tour to Dong Guan. I was actually trying to visit Dong Guan on my own but didn’t have a good excuse to tell my OC, so I accepted the aunt’s offer. The tour cost HKD558.00 which includes transportation, visit to Lychee plantations and 6 meals. It was actually cheap considering the meals (lunch & dinner) are 8 dishes plus soup. The only setback was the people in the tour group are all senior citizens and I am the youngest at 40+ years old.

So, on that day, we departed at 7AM sharp and proceeded on our journey up north and crossed at Shenzhen Bay Checkpoint. Changed to a mainland bus and headed for our first meal. After breakfast and on the way to Dong Guan, we visited several traditional places which I am sure all samsters are not interested to know, so no need to mention. We checked into our respective rooms at about 8:30 PM and my relative started to watch TV. I took a quick shower and by this time, I could not contain my horniness and wanted to look for a sauna or a MP or whatever establishment which provide hanky-panky. This, being the only time I can escape the company of Aunties.

At about 5 past 9 PM, I was on the streets walking aimlessly, don’t know where to go, I thought “SIOW LIAO” could this be one of those town where are no night life? I kept walking towards places with flashing light hoping to find paradise while at the same time looking behind my back. Mind you, security are not good in Dong Guan, especially when travelling alone, I was part scared and part joyful/hopeful then. I continued to stroll for about 10 minutes and finally found a SPA call ‘Heavenly SPA - 天外天’. This SPA has grandeur with the decor and the wide empty space, there were 10 staff member standing at the main entrance saying greetings when I walked in. This place looked like a hotel with lobby and such. When I was inside, I was greeted by a short and small sized guy dressed in long-sleeve shirt with a tie. I assumed he is one of the Captains. He also greeted me like I am a ‘Big Boss’ and I told him not to act this way, as I find such behavior to be very fake and hypocritical. Anyway, he led me to a VIP room and sat me down. I threw 1001 question at him and he answered my questions quick and quirky. In return, he also asked me tons of questions and his queries were also answered.

He explained that this establishment charged 400/500/600 (RMB) for the service provider plus room is RMB238. They categorized the WL in terms of looks not services provided as all will provide the same & excellent services. They even have a guide menu printed in colour and it indicated what would be done to me. He showed me the service menu and I found that the menu is detailed and concise. He even indicated that if I am dissatisfied with the WL service, I should inform and make a formal complain. After about 15 minutes of convincing, I accepted their services. Oh! I bargained and the cost was down by RMB50.00

The little guy started to converse into his walkie-talkie and in a flash, a group of 6 ladies walked in, I think they are not more than 24 years old. All dressed in bra and G-strings with a translucent night gown. These (CAT 400) girls also have a number tag on them. I saw one whom I liked but what the hell, instructed him to bring in more for my viewing pleasure. Then came the CAT500 and followed by the CAT600. All dressed like the first lot except for the CAT600 lot which dressed like stewardess, OL, nurses and French maid. I finally made my choice. I had chosen the CAT400 numbered 129. She said her name is Wang Lu (王璐) and she is 20 years old. She is from ShaanXi (陕西) Province. Before the captain left the room, he instructed her (in a stern voice) to provide the best service possible, true or not, that gave me some consolation.

She started to undress me, hung my cloths in the closet and then, she also undressed herself. She prepared the PVC massage bed. This bright red bed has got a drain hole on one corner. As this is my first time receiving such service, I just stood then stark naked and watched. Her first instruction was “pease lie on the PVC bed with your back facing up” I did as I was told. She started for washed me, paying more attention on my asshole and my inner thighs. Suddenly, I felt warmth at my shit hole. I had realized that she was actually rimming me, it felt good but I am not a rimming fanatic. It went on for about 5 minutes. Then came the shoulder rub, limbs washing and she asked to turn over. More soup and clean up. When rinsing was completed, she kneeled between my thighs, applied toothpaste on my prick and started to give me a BBBJ. This was a very enjoyable experience, seeing her head bobbing up and down, her tongue swirling around my dick head. Non-stop mouth action for about 15 minutes but I couldn’t CUM. I was getting bored as this was too monotonous. I told her to stop but she insisted on making me CUM as this was part of the whole package. In order to make her stop the BBBJ, I told that I have not found a woman who blew and made me ejaculate.

She helped toweled and dried me. While cleaning up the bathroom and drying herself, I had a smoke and waited patiently for her to join me on the king-sized bed. We TCSS for a few minutes and she again started the BBBJ and rimming. She took out the menu from her hand bag and explained what would the ‘styles’ & ‘foreplay’ I will be getting. For example, 漂洋过海, 清蜓点水, 拔火罐 and ETC. I simply lay on the bed and enjoyed the moments of ecstasies. These stunts went on for about 20 minutes or so. She asked for my feedback and I told she was doing great. Finally she capped me. But before the initial penetration, she said she will mound me. Then she rode me and change to reverse cowgirl. We changed to doggie style, missionary and side (spooning). Back to common missionary and followed by doggie again and I came. After CUMMING. she was grinding her ass round and round as if she is milking my dick for every last drop of sperm. I took out my shaft and removed the condom.

She told me to rest while she took out a new condom, filled the new condom with warm water from the dispenser and started to rub the warm water filled condom on my penis which was still engorged and hard. It was like a massage. When my dick returned to the soft state, I went to the shower. While changing, the phone rang indicating that my 2 hours was done. Before leaving, I took out my camera and took some pictures. I am trying to post the pictures but sorry guys, I don’t know how. It was a very nice experience and I am glad that I went to Dong Guan and tried it. This is my first time doing such thing in DG, I do not have a yardstick to compare. When I travel to Chang Ping, Chang An, Hou Jie & Hu Men, I will make a comparison.

Summary as follows:-

Hotel: Castfast Hotel (嘉辉会酒店)
Name: Heavenly SPA (天外天休闲中心) part of Hotel
Damage: RMB400 + RMB188 = RMB588.00 (Paid by Credit Card - VISA)
Name: Wang Lu (Number 129) 王璐
Looks: 6/10
Breast: B Cup with average sized Nipple
Body: Voluptuous Side (I like meaty type) with nice round ass
BBBJ: Yes (Too much for me though)
Rimming: Yes
GFE: Yes
RTF: Definitely Yes

As this is my very first thread and FR, please give me feedback. For those samster who would like to go there, kindly PM me (I might like to join you). As much as I know, this town is not as crowded and not as many places to cheong as other town like 长平镇, 长安震,厚街镇 or 虎门.

The hotel I stayed is like a resort, with serviced apartment, Night Club, Clean Massage, the above-mentioned sauna, shopping centre and of course restaurants. This hotel also has a variety of activities you can play like bumper cars, archery, swimming, bicycling and etc. If you make a hotel room booking, it will set you back at about RMB250 to 1,000 (presidential suite). In conclusion and IMHO, this is a very big and good place to spend a weekend at.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 13-07-2009, 05:03 PM
Samster

waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Feng Gang Zhen, Dong Guan (东莞,风刚镇)

Hi all again;

Very disappointing leh, many readers but no respond and replies. At least kena zap, I would know some don't like my FR. Not asking for anything though. Anyway, I have found a webhosting where I am able to upload the pictures. She is the CAT400 I was talking about. Nothing raw, pictures was taken after the deed was completed.

I am new at this uploading thing, if you can't see, I am very sorry.
Old 13-07-2009, 05:15 PM
Samster

WAH! I am really pathetic, replying to my own posting, soli guys!!!

The naked pic is not from the Sauna, just same WL I had at SZ. Sorry again!
Old 13-07-2009, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Hi all again;

Very disappointing leh, many readers but no respond and replies. At least kena zap, I would know some don't like my FR. Not asking for anything though. Anyway, I have found a webhosting where I am able to upload the pictures. She is the CAT400 I was talking about. Nothing raw, pictures was taken after the deed was completed.

I am new at this uploading thing, if you can't see, I am very sorry.
Hi Bro,
Nice posting, I know how hard to post something and get no responds, will love to join you on a sex trip up there.
I normally go up to China via HK, so meeting up wold be fine.

My humble two cents.
Old 13-07-2009, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kyooky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
WAH! I am really pathetic, replying to my own posting, soli guys!!!

The naked pic is not from the Sauna, just same WL I had at SZ. Sorry again!
The gal is not pretty, only big neh neh. U should get a better one on your next trip. happy bonking.
Old 13-07-2009, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
Calvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCalvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good Job. I will PM you when I am planning to go CP, CA or ZH.
Old 13-07-2009, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 21
avwolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavwolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

me helping bro waikeekee to repost his photos so that everyone can see properly

Old 13-07-2009, 06:35 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by avwolf View Post
me helping bro waikeekee to repost his photos so that everyone can see properly

Hi bro,
You are so kind, I return in kind when I am recharges.
That is the pictures for the SZ not the girls from the suana in Dong Guan

My humble two cents.
Old 13-07-2009, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 21
dubaiman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro

Thanx for sharing, keep it up!
Old 13-07-2009, 09:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Wadman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Summary as follows:-

Hotel: Castfast Hotel (嘉辉会酒店)
Name: Heavenly SPA (天外天休闲中心) part of Hotel
Damage: RMB400 + RMB188 = RMB588.00 (Paid by Credit Card - VISA)
Name: Wang Lu (Number 129) 王璐
Looks: 6/10
Breast: B Cup with average sized Nipple
Body: Voluptuous Side (I like meaty type) with nice round ass
BBBJ: Yes (Too much for me though)
Rimming: Yes
GFE: Yes
RTF: Definitely Yes
Very nice Field Report, and thank you for taking the time to write up such a detailed FR. I am based very close to the CastFast hotel and have been to the sauna once. At the time that I went, I was pretty new to China and thought the experience was good. But now, compared to saunas in ChangPing, ChangAn, and other places in Dongguan, I don't think much of it. Their KTV girls are decidedly average too.

Note: there is also a veggie sauna inside CastFast hotel: the HAPPY Spa. Hanky Panky one is the HEAVENLY spa.

Waikeekee,

If you are stuck at the CastFast hotel again, you could:
- go to the Heavenly sauna again
- catch a taxi to FengGang ZhongXin. The CastFast hotel is on the periphery of FengGang Zhen, certainly not in the centre of it. Once you hit downtown Fenggang, you will see a lot more choices.
- catch a taxi to Great World hotel (大世界酒店), around 5-10 minute ride, and go to sauna there.

Unfortunately, Fenggang is not near any traintracks, so if you want to go to ChangPing, ChangAn, etc, you will have to take a bus or taxi. It's about 1 hour to ChangPing, 1 hour and 15 minutes to ChangAn.

PS: I dunno how often I will check this thread, so if you a question, PM me please.
Old 14-07-2009, 12:03 AM
Samster

Bro AVWOLF;

Thank you so much for your effort. I am so PC illiterate, lucky to have a friend like you.

Why you paiseh? You should mention that we went to SZ last Monday, good or bad time you have to share. Thanks again.

RGDS
WKK
Old 14-07-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyooky View Post
The gal is not pretty, only big neh neh. U should get a better one on your next trip. happy bonking.
Kyooky,

The big neh neh is different from the one standing. The one standing is the WL I am talking about in this thread while the big NN is some WL at Hooker Alley in SZ. It was my mistake as I am new at posting pictures in this forum, I am very sorry for the misunderstanding.

In the picture, she look like any normal 'ah lian', not very pretty. I don't go for looks. To me, the service provided is the MOST IMPORTANT. I agree with you, she is average looking.

But with the services and the things she provided and did to me, all and whatever has been well compensated for the lack of looks since my eyes are closed most of the time during the deed, so I don't see a problem. I hope you can relate to my choice.

In my first posting, I mentioned that in this Sauna, the WL are catagorized by looks and not by service quality, so might as well save RMB200.00 furthermore, she is not ugly just not a stunner. Besides, she was really smiling and eyeing me when she first came in, in order not to disappoint her, she was my choice.

Thank you for your feedback and respond.
Old 14-07-2009, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:

The big neh neh is different from the one standing. The one standing is the WL I am talking about in this thread while the big NN is some WL at Hooker Alley in SZ. It was my mistake as I am new at posting pictures in this forum, I am very sorry for the misunderstanding.

Hi bro,
You and I have same taste in body type, how can we cheong together.............hahaha...............
I think we going to have fun when we meet up there, you know what to look for......
I do agree that looks is not everything, service is more important.

My humble two cents.
Old 14-07-2009, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 16
scumscum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscumscum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, thanks for the detail and the pics..... I guess this is sure in depth coverage regarding how their suana and spa function in China
Old 14-07-2009, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
You and I have same taste in body type, how can we cheong together.............hahaha...............
I think we going to have fun when we meet up there, you know what to look for......
I do agree that looks is not everything, service is more important.

My humble two cents.
Hi aakumu;

Cheong with you,,,,,hmmm,,,not a good idea leh, we like the same type, then you are my competition, since I am old liao, surely loss man! You surely run faster than me leh, furthermore, can't see that clearly and sharp.

In view of my disability, you must let me choose first, do you promise?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1