The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2009, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jonydgd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
checking on china girlfriend

my brother is on a long distance relationship with a prc who used to work in singapore as a singer. my brother had went over to her place a few times and the parents like him too. he plans to marry her but wants to check up on her background before he makes any decision.

all bros who cheong in china, do you guys have any contacts who can do checks there. thanks.
Old 29-07-2009, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Cage73 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: checking on china girlfriend

China very big.

Which part of China? Xinjiang? Sichuan? SHanghai? Beijing? Dongguan?
Old 30-07-2009, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonydgd View Post
my brother is on a long distance relationship with a prc who used to work in singapore as a singer. my brother had went over to her place a few times and the parents like him too. he plans to marry her but wants to check up on her background before he makes any decision.

all bros who cheong in china, do you guys have any contacts who can do checks there. thanks.
Simple.....pay for PI to do the check.....
To make sure the accuracy of the info....pay for min two if possible even three.....

Depending on how much he s willing to pay....they can provide all kind of info that's necessary to allow yr friend to make a decision....

Haha....those r for her past n may be part of wat's now..... Future NOT garrantee yet.......hehe....

BTW, go baidu....type the city she's living in n home town plus the work PI in chinese....u can get a whole lot of PI contacts...... Need to nego the price hoh.......

Good luck.....

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 30-07-2009, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

The TS posted "to check up on her background ". To me this is a steer waste of money. A PRCs girl (at a ktv) in Sland once told me this, all PRCs girls here are no angels, how do you think they make sufficent money to paid for their trip to Sland?
If his brother love her, then he must accept that she has a very colourful background or history.
What matter is now or future not the past.
By all mean hire a PI to check and report on her current behavior. Is she still sleeping around or have boyfriends etc?

But background check..don t bother.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
Simple.....pay for PI to do the check.....
To make sure the accuracy of the info....pay for min two if possible even three.....

Depending on how much he s willing to pay....they can provide all kind of info that's necessary to allow yr friend to make a decision....

Haha....those r for her past n may be part of wat's now..... Future NOT garrantee yet.......hehe....

BTW, go baidu....type the city she's living in n home town plus the work PI in chinese....u can get a whole lot of PI contacts...... Need to nego the price hoh.......

Good luck.....

Old 30-07-2009, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

First of all,

take 户口本 from her. From there you can start checking based on what other mentioned.

It is quite easy to get from her. If she need to come singapore, she need a photocopy of "户口本".

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 30-07-2009, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 21
fatone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother above is right. If you already know she used to work in KTV, either you accept that there has been others in her life and marry her or let it go and keep the happy memories.

Don't waste money on PIs and B/G checks. Firstly most of the PIs are useless in China unless you get the big international firms like Pinkertons (used by MNCs and will cost you big bucks); cannot even get useful info on potential supplier for me that is not public domain. Secondly, if you do find out any info, a. do you believe it and b. what do you do with it? Thirdly, there is a saying "Ignorance is Bliss". If your bro feels she is true to him, does the past matter at all?

FYI, I am not against guys marrying KTV girls; one of my friends in China (a Hong Konger) married a girl he met in KTV and they are still happily together with a son after 10+ years. I wish your bro good luck and happy life on whatever he decides.
Old 30-07-2009, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
my brother is on a long distance relationship with a prc who used to work in singapore as a singer.
Dun think TS has stated that his brother's gf is working in a ktv right? "Used to work in singapore as singer" can probably be working as a singer in a club/pub, not neccesarily be in a KTV?
Old 30-07-2009, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
closetspacefull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just my thoughts, one of the very reason why relationships with KTV girls/singers or ladies of the night don't work out is basically because there's no trust. Guys always have this fear that the girl is stringing them along for a big payday or residency, while some girls have very jaded views about the fidelity of their partners, especially given the circumstances they met under.

Before he marries, he already worries about infidelity?
Sure, there might be a large chance of her playing your relative for a fool, but if you have to set private investigators on someone you're supposed to love and treasure, well... it just doesn't bode well for the upcoming nuptials.

Best advice is to find a local girl or at least a girl outside this line of work, although relationships there are not guaranteed happiness either. If your brother really loves the girl, ask him to just think about his time with her. Can he trust her? If so, go for it and take the risk that comes with according the trust and respect with that love.

Relationships are a two way street. You get what you put into it. Suspicion and distrust is rewarded with the same.
Old 30-07-2009, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

The post by the bro above is very true.

All relationships whether distance or local needs a lot of trust and committment to keep it alive and going. As the saying goes it takes 2 hands to clap.

However, if love is genuine and sincere, i feel that TS's brother shouldnt mind the work she has done before or even what she had done in the past. U love the person for what she is NOW and walk together with her to build the future together.

If u continually live in her past and worry about her all the time with suspicion and distrust then its better not to marry but stay as gf or fb.

I have seen girls working as KTV hostess and even hookers who married SG bros and change their total life around. Till today they are still happily married. Of course there are also alot of sad stories about such relationships. Point is each of these relationships are unique in their own terms. Whether it works or fails it has alot to do with the 2 persons' love, tolerance and understanding with each other.

In the end failure or success depends on the 2 of them and not about other people's success or failure in their relationships.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 30-07-2009, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hmm................tell your friend in this way.

1. what is his comfortable level to marry her ?
2. do you think is necessary?
3. how much need to pay her family
4. if i dont have money will u marry me

marry a china girl is like marry her whole family
Old 30-07-2009, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

U mean you marry a china girl, u get her sisters, cousins, nieces and her mother as well?

Wow you must be speaking from experience? Lucky man, no wonder nowaday you no need or seldom need to go CA for your orgasm. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
marry a china girl is like marry her whole family

Old 31-07-2009, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
U mean you marry a china girl, u get her sisters, cousins, nieces and her mother as well?

Wow you must be speaking from experience? Lucky man, no wonder nowaday you no need or seldom need to go CA for your orgasm. lol
Good say! Seems like our bro GTO got the best of BOTH world!!! $ & babes...He's the MAN!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 31-07-2009, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

From what i see, you friend do not trust her and faith at all.

In this case, why bother to marry her. In the end, you will suspect her daily and make your life miserable.

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 31-07-2009, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post
From what i see, you friend do not trust her and faith at all.

In this case, why bother to marry her. In the end, you will suspect her daily and make your life miserable.
Not really so..... U ll not say this if U r in that man's situation.
You r going to marry a PRC MM whom u know may less than 6 mths....fm a veri far away province may not even hrd of....an she cliamed :

1) She s fm a quite well to do family...Cum spore only to play play....
2) She is a university graduate or drop out ?
3) She got a businessman father, a well respectable mother ?
4) Stay in a upper class apartment..

Dont laugh..... it's real. It happens to a friend of mine....

If U r going marry such a gal.....R u not curious to find out the truth ?

Esp if she s around mid 20 like 25yo.....Many MM married n hv babies in around 20.....haha.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatone View Post
Don't waste money on PIs and B/G checks. Firstly most of the PIs are useless in China unless you get the big international firms like Pinkertons (used by MNCs and will cost you big bucks); cannot even get useful info on potential supplier for me that is not public domain. Secondly, if you do find out any info, a. do you believe it and b. what do you do with it?
PI in China in the past may be.....NOT now....

I hv engaged some last year, the PI can even print out the birth certificate n bio data of the WHOLE family including the grand parents....hehe....

To ensure accuracy, engage min two.

I engaged three as my clients r prepared to pay......the final report fm the three only have slight deviation.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturegreen View Post

Dun think TS has stated that his brother's gf is working in a ktv right? "Used to work in singapore as singer" can probably be working as a singer in a club/pub, not neccesarily be in a KTV?
Haha....bro...with due respect for TS's friend

Hv u actually heard them sing ? 95% of them can only crow, they cant sing at all... They r just here to 挂羊头买狗若肉。Theur main income r fm sitting table n "go out" wif clients when the price is right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
In the end failure or success depends on the 2 of them and not about other people's success or failure in their relationships.
The situation has not fall upon us so we can speak n laugh freely....If we r going sleep wif a MM ( or a tigress) for the rest of our life. The mind would be different. I ensure u that.....hehe...

I like to think it as a Peace of MInd.....be it an angel or a tigress the situation may not change....at least u try to find out......

This is a distant life partner and probably meet a short while ago only....It deserve to be treated differently. Little investment for the future.....

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 31-07-2009, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak View Post
Good say! Seems like our bro GTO got the best of BOTH world!!! $ & babes...He's the MAN)
u and coolman joint venture huh...........
vary naughty boy !! beat beat !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1