The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2009, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sin.is.fun0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lotte Seoul

I recently made my second trip to seoul and stayed at Lotte again. Last time when I was there, I did notice that usually there would one or two MILFs / girls but usually with someone. It doesnt look like a typical place to go for drinks unless u are staying there, and I suspected they are FLs but didnt manage to get any. (Bar - bobby london / windsor)

This time I was there for one night only unfortunately, and fortunately I met a super sexy MILF. She was from Busan staying at the hotel for some training. she was having drinks by herself and we got chatting...and later she told me we should go somewhere else (from bobby london) as she is staying there for another week and dint want people to get wrong impression of her..that moment I knew I had gotten lucky! anyway we went to another bar had more drinks, ended up in my suite and she was the best unpaid sex (rather just best sex) in the last year or so! she was wet, loud, she could cum forever as i kept licking her...and then fucked her in the shower and in the bed, I think she fell in love with my cock....wouldnt stop sucking it even in the morning!
Anyway..guys try your luck when you are in seoul.and the best part is I think now that these are not FLs these are women staying in the hotel for work jsut like I was and they are equally horny or I got lucky
Old 10-09-2009, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lotte Seoul

Lucky you.
Old 13-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
skang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro sin.is.fun0,
u luck guy.
which lotte hotel ? downtown or jamsil ?
sure beat going around looking for fun.
Old 14-09-2009, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sin.is.fun0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guess this is the downtown one, as dint hear Jamsil,..they have a shopping mall next door and duty free store in the hotel as well. its very much in the city center 2-5 mins walking distance to a big shopping area and close to offices..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1