The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2008, 04:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
chonburiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychonburiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: More Cheebye AngMos Cheonging in ChangPing?

Bro, actually the MMS quite helpless one. The ones I talked to, told me if they don't serve the cheebye AngMos and kenna complained they get into trouble with the management.

I think it is the management fault lah, not the MMs. If there is an establishment in CP that says "Asians Only" - I will support 100% and I think other Asians will support too. I know from friends in Hong Kong and Taiwan, they also don't like cheebye AngMos around.

Like I said, I respect the Japanese in this area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyken View Post
Btw sometimes i also damn dulan those Ktvs/saunas management, even those MMs. To me, pride in oneself is equally as impt as $$$ (Not say got $$$ then muz earn rite? Knn, pay them $$$ ask them let dog fuck, ai mai?) Those non-Chinese get to fuck MMs there bcos those MMs are willing party too...

Maybe next time we mass boycott those establishment that serves non-chinese, make them no biz do. We'll make them see our 'da-shiokness' ???
Cos from wat i know, in japan, japanese dun visit those estab. that serve gai-jin in roppongi-japan. Maybe we can do that too......

Anybros here got other thoughts???

I hate to see china turning to be like thailand...
Old 16-02-2008, 05:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
chonburiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychonburiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, these cheebye AngMos have laws in their country against going to other country for sex.

It is easiler just to snap them in action with little girls or underage girls and post on the internet. After a while, no AngMos will dare to go liao!

Quote:
Originally Posted by logiteck View Post
KNNBCCB fuck those kelings and angmo esp those FT in SG!
see them in cp pay the thugs to take them out! song bo?
Old 16-02-2008, 06:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
loumin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear cheongters,

i support what you guys saying but there is the whole mountain out there, no one can stop anyone from going anyway. further more, our dear Sammy forum is so popular that ang mo will come and read and learn from the this place, and proceed to those recommended places. haha.

2cents worth.
Old 16-02-2008, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
Heavenly Sword is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeavenly Sword is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyken View Post
Maybe next time we mass boycott those establishment that serves non-chinese, make them no biz do. We'll make them see our 'da-shiokness' ???
Cos from wat i know, in japan, japanese dun visit those estab. that serve gai-jin in roppongi-japan. Maybe we can do that too......

Anybros here got other thoughts???

I hate to see china turning to be like thailand...
I hate to see that too! But sometimes hard as we all know how wonderful PRC meimeis can be.

In the past PRCs won't do darkies but these days... hard to say so long as $ is good.
Old 16-02-2008, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
Huzige is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuzige is a Helpful and Caring Samster

While I would defend all the brothers’ right to express their opinions, I am somewhat disappointed by the comments so far. Then again, I believe the silent majority is probably ignoring these comments.

I have been to Japan & Korean regularly in the past umpteen years and I hate the “discrimination” practiced by some places where they do not welcome foreigners. According to my local friends, I even “look” like a local and I went into such places with them out of curiosity but pretending to be a deaf. Needless to say, I never went back again.

I am of the opinion that Ang-mohs, blacks and ME have as much right as anyone else to be wherever they are – and they are subject to the same laws as everyone else. I am a regular at CP and I dislike the sight of Ang-mohs walking down the main Zhong-yuan Street with a MM in each arm in broad day-light. This is not because he is an Ang-moh but because he has not been discreet and he thinks he is in Pattaya without realizing the “risk” he is exposing himself too. And I hate it as much when I see a big group of Singaporean/Malaysian walking through Yalang – loud and ya-ya, often with the MMs they already picked – it is the same thing, the indiscretions. Such acts will some times attract the attention of GA and enough complaints from “someone” will cause GAs to act. Some of you will remember the result of the big Taiwanese “base-ball playing” group in HH and other places in CP, and the old cheongsters all know what happened to Sazui in Shenzhen when more Ang-mohs are seen hanging out in the area. And of ‘cos the incident with the Japs in Zhuhai that caught international attention. Mainland Chinese like “face” too. They all know it is there and illegal – but they leave it alone because of self-interests until someone came along to “screw” it up by being indiscrete or loud. In fact, catching the attention of GAs is not so bad, as they get dealt with by laws. But catching the attention of the local gangsters is another story.

Brothers – it is a globalize world, be more tolerant. If you don’t like what you see, just vote with your feet and avoid the establishments or towns that cater to the people you dislike – be it yellow, black, white or whatever. Or avoid CP and go somewhere else – after all, CP is a tourist place these days! Like everywhere in China, “RedMao” is still the King!

Just my 2-fen worth lah!
Old 17-02-2008, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzige View Post

Brothers – it is a globalize world, be more tolerant. If you don’t like what you see, just vote with your feet and avoid the establishments or towns that cater to the people you dislike – be it yellow, black, white or whatever. Or avoid CP and go somewhere else – after all, CP is a tourist place these days! Like everywhere in China, “RedMao” is still the King!

Just my 2-fen worth lah!

Agreed but I still find angmo very petty,....... Cheapskate....

Cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 17-02-2008, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23587 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

My advice is, move on to CA lor. Now more and more 'packages' are available for your enjoyment.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 17-02-2008, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
Beiyang Navy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBeiyang Navy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chonburiboy View Post
Bro, these cheebye AngMos have laws in their country against going to other country for sex.
Actually it is applicable only with regards to child sex.
Old 17-02-2008, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
Heavenly Sword is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeavenly Sword is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: More Cheebye AngMos Cheonging in ChangPing?

Well said brother Huzige! You hit the nail right on the head. I guess it all boils down to how they behalf. If they all behalf like gentleman and treat the girls nice I got nothing against them.
Old 18-02-2008, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
Huzige is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuzige is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Agreed but I still find angmo very petty,....... Cheapskate....
Cheers
Yep, I’ve seen my share, but I have also seen Asians behaving the same way. I have even seen one newbie making all kind of excuses not paying his share of KTV bills. I guess it is like the MMs – all depend on your luck – we get to see the good, the bad & the ugly – that’s what makes the world go round…

Hey – I have heard about you from some of the brothers – hope to catch up with you one of these days – I’m just another old fart – I used to hang out Jakarta when Tanamur was the “in place” to go – yeah, it’s that long ago, no shit…
Old 18-02-2008, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chonburiboy View Post
Nowadays, I keep seeing more and more cheebye Angmos in ChangPing. The last trip at Jia Yi, saw two fat bastard AngMos with a Singaporean.

At Virgin sauna, saw another Keling and an Angmo there. The girls there told me there has been many Kelings and Angmos coming here..chee bye. She told me these foreigners are brought here by Singaporeans.

I have nothing to hide that I hate these cheebye Angmos coming to cheong in Asia. The worst is they will never be able to know these places unless some old horses bought them (Who are KNN Singaporeans or HongKies).

Any bros share my Da-Shiokness?

P.S. Only in Japan that they forbid non-Japanese to enjoy their women. I really respect that.
A few thought to comment and point out:

1. Let's not go so far as CP. Even in our own backyard GL L8/L10/L12 , I've seen the MM's take Ang Moh's . How come nobody looks down upon them or boycotts them or talk to their controller OKT's to prevent the MM's from taking other customers and accepting only locals.

2. About Ang Moh's bargaing for bus fare below $2 in HCM , running off without paying $$ to the Trishaw drivers are exceptional cases. The fact is that majority of Ang Moh's are better paymasters than us Asians. This is why they are respected everywhere they go. Even a taxi driver from Aus goes to BKK , he will tip generously everywhere. A businessman from Asian country will refrain from tipping, try to stetch his $ etc.

3. I want to understand something here. Before the deed both parties bathe very well in saunas , etc. Later they do with rubber on. The so called dirty Ang Moh doesn't do anything much , parts with his $$ and leaves. So I want to know why is he hated ? Why are Ang Moh's hated and being called words like "cheebye Ang Moh's" , KNN etc. Why are brother's feeling the Da-Shiokness ? When Intel sets up a chip manufacturing plant in China, or FedEx sets up the Asia operations HQ there, why there's no Da-Shiokness then ? But is one of the expats flys to have a good time in CP , then he is hated , looked down upon etc , asian want to boycott the places he visits etc ?

My two yuan worth...
Old 18-02-2008, 04:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yep, I’ve seen my share, but I have also seen Asians behaving the same way. I have even seen one newbie making all kind of excuses not paying his share of KTV bills. I guess it is like the MMs – all depend on your luck – we get to see the good, the bad & the ugly – that’s what makes the world go round…
haha ain't we hear it all before? excuses such as, "But I drink mixers only or drink little alcohol only. I should pay less!".

knn what the hell right? hahaha.
Old 18-02-2008, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
3. I want to understand something here. Before the deed both parties bathe very well in saunas , etc. Later they do with rubber on. The so called dirty Ang Moh doesn't do anything much , parts with his $$ and leaves. So I want to know why is he hated ? Why are Ang Moh's hated and being called words like "cheebye Ang Moh's" , KNN etc. Why are brother's feeling the Da-Shiokness ? When Intel sets up a chip manufacturing plant in China, or FedEx sets up the Asia operations HQ there, why there's no Da-Shiokness then ? But is one of the expats flys to have a good time in CP , then he is hated , looked down upon etc , asian want to boycott the places he visits etc ?
ang mohs got good and bad ones as well. irregardless of race as long as anyone respect the people around him. i am fine with that. just can't stand those who talk big and arrogant bastards.

and those banglas at GL will get kick from me if they do not know how to walk properly or show some basic public courtesy.
Old 18-02-2008, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
HoustonBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't forget...

The reason why industrial towns like Chang Ping exists and the KTV scene flourished to cater to business men with money is because these products are bought up by Ang Mo's economy.

The reason why Singapore is the financial hub of Asia is because all the western companies setup shop there.

I understand your resentment, I personally share the same feelings but not views. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
Old 18-02-2008, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
I have been to Japan & Korean regularly in the past umpteen years and I hate the “discrimination” practiced by some places where they do not welcome foreigners. According to my local friends, I even “look” like a local and I went into such places with them out of curiosity but pretending to be a deaf. Needless to say, I never went back again.
from my personal experience most Japanese soaplands, hostess clubs, fashion health/massage clubs have "racist" policy lah. it helps a bit if you are able to speak Japanese. understand their culture to "beat" their policy. i am sure the Jap chicks are well worth the money even though pricey for Singapore standards.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1