The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2013, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
raiden85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Hi bros!!!
Am at B Suite area. .. any good recommendations for some actions?? Heard there are a few massage parlours in this.

Thanks!!
Old 21-12-2013, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
69ners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Bros

Signing off for several weeks to travel. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Safe cheonging everyone!
Old 28-12-2013, 11:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tucsonr86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys.. can share wif me contacts u all got. Still new in penang.
Old 29-12-2013, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69ners View Post
Bros

Signing off for several weeks to travel. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Safe cheonging everyone!
Dude,

after several intense sexcapades, looks like u hv left the country also, albeit for a short term only..anyway, all da best to you bro n hope u can keep us updated of your sexploits abroad! penang cheonging scene needs sprucing up!
Old 29-12-2013, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
premier88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Pearl of the Orient

Outlet: Rxyxx.
After many months stay away from this outlet due to poor quality stock, drop by last week, stock quality bit improve now.

Name: Xiao 'someting' (forgot)
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10 but fake boob (bit potong stim)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 6.5/10
Damage: as usual

Saw another one also not bad looking.
Old 01-01-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
Dude,

after several intense sexcapades, looks like u hv left the country also, albeit for a short term only..anyway, all da best to you bro n hope u can keep us updated of your sexploits abroad! penang cheonging scene needs sprucing up!
Sad to say, have to behave while traveling, family with me. Will return mid-Jan to continue. Let me know if your OKTs and ports are open again, eager for a gem. Though, A L was close. Pity she left so soon!
Old 06-01-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=69ners;10281864]Sad to say, have to behave while traveling, family with me. Will return mid-Jan to continue. Let me know if your OKTs and ports are open again, eager for a gem. Though, A L was close. Pity she left so soon![/QUOTE

Just got back, bros got suggestions on where to find gems?
Old 06-01-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=69ners;10309315]
Quote:
Sad to say, have to behave while traveling, family with me. Will return mid-Jan to continue. Let me know if your OKTs and ports are open again, eager for a gem. Though, A L was close. Pity she left so soon![/QUOTE

Just got back, bros got suggestions on where to find gems?
Wow! so fast came back oredi? I tot u said mid-Jan

dun worry bro..i will keep u posted in case I come across good ones..
Old 07-01-2014, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jconnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Scorpioking87;10309778]
Quote:

Wow! so fast came back oredi? I tot u said mid-Jan

dun worry bro..i will keep u posted in case I come across good ones..
Old Man, aren't you going to settle down soon?
Old 07-01-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

ZachBonano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=jconnor;10312597]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post

Old Man, aren't you going to settle down soon?
Looks like someone is back from a pretty long hiatus here... How you keeping up Connor? hope u r in the pink of health and of course happy having decided to retire.

Looks like Bro Scorpio and many other brothers here are doing a fantastically good job in keeping the thread alive, albeit I read and seeing the cheong scene from a distance...
Old 07-01-2014, 05:51 PM
Samster

Rockin’ Ride at NS—Already a Happy New Year!

Got back into Penang last night, and could not wait to hit the scene! So dropped into NS this early afternoon. Jimmy helped me and another cheongster mirror 4 girls, the first and the last were cute in my opinion. But Jimmy said the last had excellent service. I offered to back down, but my cheong buddy returned the favor because I had arrived first. Jimmy reminded me again that this girl had really good service. How could I refuse?!!

Here was the first FL that helped me undress by rushing up to help me hang my clothes. She is very enthusiastic and cheerful, smiling with her eyes and laughs easily. Her hygiene routine is very detailed and she perked up when I asked if I could gargle. Got bored after towelling myself for what seemed like forever, so I just watched her and chatted as she continued washing herself.

As she approached she pranced with her hands covering her cat shyly. Sitting on my chest, she playfully tugged my facial hair and poked my muscles saying I reminded her of a friend in Singapore. I said I hope she likes that friend—she laughed! I had propped myself on the headboard and watched her struggle with the beginning of the BBBJ—based on her feeble attempts and spitting and cleaning off my tip, I must have smelled really bad… oops! But, she pressed on with the help of 2 breath mints which she kept dropping on my lap (she laughed).

Soon she was taking my entire shaft into her mouth and rubbing her throat on my little helmet. She sucked and licked me enthusiastically and kept moving her entire body to caress me with her hair and boobs. She even licked my nuts and tea bagged me. I asked her to come over, but she would not let me 69 her. She knelt guardedly beside me as I caressed the top of her Y and said I would love to eat her. She seemed extremely ticklish and kept guiding my roaming hands to safer places and told me to slow down. Hmmm?!! Bad sign? That was a decent BBBJ—maybe an 8 performance.

Then she invited me to return the favor. I did not hesistate and began by kissing her nipples, working my way down her heaving abdomen, pausing to lick her navel. Suddenly, then she closed up and covered her cat coyly again! Inspired, I kissed her knees and as she pulled them to her chest, I cupped her ass and stroked her anus, making her yelp in joy and part her legs ever so slightly. So I dropped in to suck and nibble her soft inner thighs. She cradled my head like a dog and guided me to where she really wanted me—along the way I stroked my scruffy face and facial hair on her then she would pull me in for a few tongue lashes. I slipped one of my fingers into her slimy lips and curled causing her to arch her back and grunt hard. Veins appeared on her neck, her knees clapped around my head and she bucked her hips almost off my curling finger! I had to match her rhythm to keep lapping her clit. Her abs quivered as I pussy painted her through that orgasm, causing her little boobs to bobble. She dropped limp on the bed, eyes rolling and stealing glances at me. I crawled up to her and she allowed me to kiss her long neck and ear. Before I could catch my breath, and as I glanced at her, she grabbed my head and pushed me down without a word for a second round and pulled my hands to her breasts to have me sweep and knead her breasts.

Now she is making a desperate grunting gurgling sound and she is thrashing around me. After she collapsed a second time, I sat up and she curled into a fetal position to suck me deeply. This time, she suctioned me and dragged her teeth lightly over my ridges, making me buck and gasp uncontrollably. She started deep throating me until I caressed under her arms and over her hip and butt. She pointed her ass so that I could continue petting her very alert pussy. She did not take much before she groaned and gasped urgently—I slipped a finger to tease around her anus and she started squealing off into the stratosphere. Again?!! Wow!

She paused just long enough cap me. She bit me playfully on the arm, then flopped onto her back and looked at me earnestly and directed me to fuck her now. As I dropped into position, she painted my didi with a drop of lube. Then guided me to her incredibly tight tunnel. She shivered as I smeared lube over her plump lips and pushed gently. She inhaled sharply as I popped in, then pulled up her legs to straddle me like a jockey riding me with her shins. I cupped her ass in my hands, then began dredging her slowly.

In a few strokes, she pulls her knees to her chest, places her feet on my thighs so that I could tap on her door. I could feel her ridged nub kissing the top of my didi and I knew I was not going to last as she began a very long, deep climax that had her slapping me to keep going even as I grunted out a loud release myself. She looked almost offended that I could not go on to finish her. But she was alert enough to reach down to grab the cap as I shrank. As I withdrew, she pulled me in for a kiss then bit me again! She wiped my didi, then tied a bib on it and proceeded to shower and primp for the next customer—her phone was going off repeatedly by now…

I took my turn at the shower, paid her what was due and offered 10 more for her. She kissed both cheeks, and patted me fondly. I grabbed her butt and she backed away knowingly and said to come find her next time. She winked at me as I stepped out the door, and again as I paused to look at her before strolling off.

Jane(?)
Race: Yunnan
Face: 6.5 Long hair tinted light brown, slightly angular
Boobs: B cup, very perky eraser nips that puckered in the cool shower water
Body: 7 Very small boned, petite, slim and soft, fair skin. Not toned but nice to hold.
Butt: 7 Small and cute
Cat: 9 Neatly trimmed, smelled and tasted fresh. Very small crotch. Thin, dark lips.
Hygiene: 10
DATY: Yes
69: No, probably would have lost focus
BBBJ: 10 OMG!
FJ: 9.5 Hot, aggressive but yearning
GFE: 9.5 Very eager to serve, detail oriented and accommodating, but not very romantic
Damage: The usual + 10 tip which earned me a kiss on both cheeks, nuzzling and invitations to return as I walked out.
Old 09-01-2014, 10:43 PM
Samster

F@rked At the NS

Went back today to NS this afternoon thinking I could get Jane "the service queen". Jimmy was out and talked to Ah Huat. Jane was out on a visa run for 10 says, and there were only 2 girls--I had seen both before, and I asked Ah Huat to recommend one. I cringed at the one he recommended for good service because she was not a looker.

Realized after trying to speak Mandarin to her that she was from Vietnam. She did not know her name. I undressed while she was on her iPhone. Showered myself and for an extended time while she was on her iPhone. Finally, after I found a towel and dried off, she gets off for a shower that lasted just 1 minute.

She comes up to cat bath me and caress me with her long hair. She looks at me trying to be sexy, but her lazy eye was freaky, man! Then she drops into BBBJ and licking my nuts--yes! Very exciting. But she stops in just a few minutes and tries to cap me. I ask for 69 and she refused.

After capping me she begins CG but after a few strokes she asks me to sit up, and she plops happily on her back and makes me work. I screw her missionary into a spastic looking climax. It was not sexy, and she was quiet. Looked like she writhing possessed.

Then I ask for DATY again. Bad mistake. She warned me no sucking, only licking. And I noticed white fluid leaking out. Still not too worried. But after lapping her into a second thrashing spasm, I noticed a little red ring like lesion on her groin area. Urgh!

She pulled me back into another round of missionary screwing, and she certainly had fun, panting and grunting. Her pussy tightened as she experienced a gentler climax, then she checked me. Nope still tai sampai.

So she threw herself over into doggy. I had more fun here since she had a very cute butt hole and a smooth back and did not have to deal with looking at her crazy face. Still nothing after 3-5 minutes, so she scoots to the edge of the bed, and I go at her standing missionary.

She wraps her legs around me and I tried to poke her deeply, but she winced and held me back. Eventually, she let me all the way in and she was gasping and grunting heavily like an animal. As I worked into a jackhammer frenzy she look like she was getting electrocuted she was thrashing so much, so I grabbed her legs and pinned her to me. I bit her feet and calves and rubbed my scruff on her, sending her into a hideous grunting climax. Finally, I dropped my load and was done. It was not all that fun for me.

She pulls off the cap, then trudges into the bathroom. When I followed, I find her squatting in top of the toilet washing her cat with a medicated liquid soap for ladies further fueling my concerns about her. The rest is SOP. She tried to GFE at the end, but if was done.

When I told Ah Huat, he surprised me by listening attentively, and clarifying what was wrong. He said he would speak to her and train her better. Bros, do you think you will get that response from Roy@l if you gave them negative feedback? Reply to my post and share what you think!

P/S: went to a pharmacy for heavy duty mouthwash (bactidol) to try and kill what's in my mouth.

Name: "I dunno"
Race: Viet, made conversation very difficult
Face: 3 had lazy eye and looked like a pug (dog) after a fight
Boobs: 7 B cup with large light brown caps with dark spots eraser nip
Body: 4 like tree trunk with sack draped over it with lumps, smooth skin on back.
69: no
Cat: 4 Fresh smell, but had a red circular lesion near it... And white cat drool dripping out of her
DATY: yes. Should have skipped. Noticed after starting. She was covering herself well
DFK: no, but kissed cheeks
BBBJ: 4 sucked and licked nuts, sucking, but did for just 5 minutes before trying to cap me.
FJ: 5 she CG for only 3-4 strokes before making me work
GFE: 5 kissed my cheek, but no cuddles, no assistance or cleaning.
Hygiene: 3
Damage: the usual
Old 10-01-2014, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LeonLWB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro 69,

Glad to see you so active in cheonging nowadays...but I wonder if your FR is a bit exaggerating...haha...no offense ya...

As I said before, I went cheonging in many places around Penang and most of them were standard SOP with normal services. Won't write any FRs on those normal thing...but last week, went to Royal after decided to lift my ban on that place :P Found a GEM

Name : YY
Body : 8/10 Petite slim ( I always go for petite girls )
Boobs : Handful B
Face : 8/10 ( Cute pretty fuck me face )
BBBJ : 11/10 ( For an experienced guy like me, this is the best BBBJ I ever had my whole life cheonging or even when with my gfs )
FJ : 9/10 ( no fake moans, very skillful fucker )
DATY : Yes
FK : Tongue fighting
GFE : 10/10 ( Best experience I have with PRC girls, she will chat and joke with you naturally, laughed and even take the first initiative to take off your clothes and keep on teasing you like a fuck buddy, when I'm with her, I don't feel like a normal SOP services provided by most of the PRCs )
Damage : RM200

For bros out here, YY from Royal is a MUST try...I had been long bored by the PRCs / Viet service in our local scene which explain why I always went o Dannok for more GFE and excitement...for this YY from Royal, I vouched for her extraordinary service.

Cheers
Old 10-01-2014, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LeonLWB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those who missed out on my previous Dannok FR, here you go :-

http://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...t=#post8136226

Has been cheonging Dannok more often now ( the last trip I went was few days before the bombing!! Thank god LOL ! )...this coming Monday I will be going again...if I were to write FR about Dannok trips, I can write a Novel already :P

Cheers
Old 10-01-2014, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

eragerage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any suggestion where/who do I start in Penang?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1