The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Hmmm.. i dun think anyone here can promise or guarantee u abt gd attitude gals in any farms in hatyai. Papi only want to earn money, so they will promote his gals to u...even if the gals run away.. the Papi can't do anything too or will refund u the money...
u can go page 896 n read my comments n precautions abt wechat gals in hatyai. Hope its help...
thanks boss
Old 24-01-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: A&W Restaurant

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
McDonald's was opened in October 1979.... I happened to be one of those idiots that queued for hours at Liat Towers on their opening day to buy my first Big Mac meal.
At least you were part of an historical record breaking event...... the opening day of Singapore's MacDonalds first outlet at Liat Towers holds the record for the highest number of Big Macs sold in a single day.... no other MacDonalds restaurant around the world has broken this record yet.
Old 24-01-2015, 01:11 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_daddy View Post
Just came back from Hatyai.

Went to Channivate to hunt for chickens.

The first karaoke Jern Jern... sucked as they only had 4 girls. All 4 were horrendous.

went next door to Mickey Mouse. They had more. Like 8 plus.. but the girls quality gone down the drain. Gfe 0. only acted like dead fish. Avoid these 3 karaoke joints. Price 2k.
Mickey Mouse has 2 sections.... the milfs and seasoned WLs are in the outer section... 2K

For young or new WLs they are at the inner section (OKT will only bring you in if he trusts you )....... starting from 3K to 5K
Old 24-01-2015, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmmm.. i dun think anyone here can promise or guarantee u abt gd attitude gals in any farms in hatyai. Papi only want to earn money, so they will promote his gals to u...even if the gals run away.. the Papi can't do anything too or will refund u the money...
u can go page 896 n read my comments n precautions abt wechat gals in hatyai. Hope its help...
dats why he asked you to intro not papi to intro mah...
might be planning a hy trip soon too bro
Old 24-01-2015, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
might be planning a hy trip soon too bro
U going to hatyai? I will arrange special program for u hahaha
Old 24-01-2015, 09:42 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Hatyai

Quote:
Don't sabo bro jimfairy ok later kena branded.
Old 24-01-2015, 12:18 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
without ill intention na...
Old 24-01-2015, 12:20 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
I'm already branded ma.. my glasses is AX, my shoe is Prada, my sling bag is Hermes, sometime I wear Hugo suit for meeting. Underwear? Simpson from Disneyland
Old 24-01-2015, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
U going to hatyai? I will arrange special program for u hahaha
steady... 555. serious la i planning a trip there soon. missed their ping pong massage. and yessssss... i want your special program too hahahhaa!
Old 24-01-2015, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm already branded ma.. my glasses is AX, my shoe is Prada, my sling bag is Hermes, sometime I wear Hugo suit for meeting. Underwear? Simpson from Disneyland
I thought you wore Victoria Secret panties...hihi...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-01-2015, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
without ill intention na...
No worries bro... but I dun think Hatyai gals can meeting ur criteria la... they cannot tahan u such a machine fucker OK 5555555.. I mean u want fuck her 5,6 times a day la....
Old 24-01-2015, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I thought you wore Victoria Secret panties...hihi...
Nono.. I dun wear.. I buy from online her used panties. I only use for smelling la haha
Old 24-01-2015, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
No worries bro... but I dun think Hatyai gals can meeting ur criteria la... they cannot tahan u such a machine fucker OK 5555555.. I mean u want fuck her 5,6 times a day la....
thats why need your special arrangement mah... hahaha. ok la bro dont worry... relac trip na. will even have time to play chess with you. nowadays i also cannot tahan myself as a machine fucker liao... everytime come back from battle... salonpas is my best friend!
Old 24-01-2015, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nono.. I dun wear.. I buy from online her used panties. I only use for smelling la haha
wah seh you play this one ah... ermm... now im scared of your special program liao
Old 24-01-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
thats why need your special arrangement mah... hahaha. ok la bro dont worry... relac trip na. will even have time to play chess with you. nowadays i also cannot tahan myself as a machine fucker liao... everytime come back from battle... salonpas is my best friend!
Hehe... u handsome boy ma.. WhatsApp me ur date la... mayb I try going with u for a night la..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1