The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-12-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold
Re: Prostate Massage Lovers Fall in!

Was away from Singapore for a month and now back.

Unfortunately Soda is in Thailand for a few weeks and back end of the month so I can’t see her this time.

She says that she is getting some requests but because she doesn’t answer messages during sessions, she doesn’t reply quick enough and is apologetic. This also means you have to keep trying once or twice a day and book in advance.

Again I’m not her manager. And I am not passing the contact to those with under 40 rep points or not bothering to message me. Sorry I won’t reply posts on the thread - I can’t keep up.

Thanks to those who acknowledge me and not freely give out her contact. She is actually quite scared of the authorities so please protect her.

Appreciate those who up me after receiving the contact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootBoot View Post
Finally back in SG and booked Soda right away.
I’ve been setting guys up with her but actually haven’t benefitted from as session with her myself.

Got settled in and she knew I wasn’t keen on prostate massage this time. She was surprised and was actually ready with the gloves.

Instead she focused on the hot stones for my lower back and had super on point strength.

Had the special finish and I was a happy man.

On a side note been replying steadily to some requests for her contact. Thanks to those who don’t send out her contact and acknowledge me. Just trying to protect her by being a bit more cautious in giving it out.

She’s said that she’s not been feeling well so she hasn’t always replied immediately. If you don’t get a response first time around do keep trying and be polite. No one likes an entitled jerk.

To the guy who posted repeatedly that he had a bad experience, she’s actually aware and feels bad that you had a poor session. Apparently she went through someone to reach out and say she’d make it up to you but was rejected and told to “Fuck off”. Guess we all have to keep in mind YMMV.
Old 22-12-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

PM sent to a handful of bro's asking for JC's contact, she is available for appointment.
Old 22-12-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 11
huojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pls pm me i want ctc
Old 22-12-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SamuraiJohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
PM sent to a handful of bro's asking for JC's contact, she is available for appointment.
Hi bro, can pm me JC's contact too? Tyvm
Old 22-12-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

SamuraiJohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
Hi bro, can pm for J 's contact? Tyvm
Old 24-12-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold

Happy holidays everyone! 🎄

Responded to a bunch of PMs with Soda’s contact.
Again, I’m only sharing with
- over 40 points members to protect Soda as she’s quite concerned about AV
- those who PM
- those who are polite

She just got back from Thailand and is actually in the process of moving locations. So the last location is no more for her. She is not going to operate there anymore. Some of you asked about the other lady there called Moon and apparently Moon only takes regulars but I don’t know her and how she operates.

Not sure how Soda is handling the requests to contact her and book at the moment. I suggest you stay polite and persistent as she’s been busy with the move.

Appreciate any ups to those who I’ve shared the contact with, and those who don’t further share her contacts freely. I feel it’s important to protect a gem that we enjoy.

Quote:
Was away from Singapore for a month and now back.

Unfortunately Soda is in Thailand for a few weeks and back end of the month so I can’t see her this time.

She says that she is getting some requests but because she doesn’t answer messages during sessions, she doesn’t reply quick enough and is apologetic. This also means you have to keep trying once or twice a day and book in advance.

Again I’m not her manager. And I am not passing the contact to those with under 40 rep points or not bothering to message me. Sorry I won’t reply posts on the thread - I can’t keep up.

Thanks to those who acknowledge me and not freely give out her contact. She is actually quite scared of the authorities so please protect her.

Appreciate those who up me after receiving the contact.
Old 27-12-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
James01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can pm soda contact? Thanks
Old 28-12-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

went back to visit this ml at hougang doing prostrate..saw me straight away scold me ask why so long never come..told her I was busy...she said let me check prostrate got improved or not...started pushing the veins and rubbing the groin and stomach...then did her favourite move, like squeezing toothpaste into the mouth...then came the finger with glove inside your asshole...the feeling is like shit gonna come out anytime...finally continue with the back massage and finished off with an eruption...paid her 2b..well worth..only setback is the environment...
Old 28-12-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
went back to visit this ml at hougang doing prostrate..saw me straight away scold me ask why so long never come..told her I was busy...she said let me chck paostrate got improved or not...started pushing the veins ad rub the grantomach...then did her favourite move, like squeezing toothpaste into the mouth...then came the finger with glove inside your asshole...the feeling is like shit gonna come out anytime...finally continue with the back massage and finished off with an eruption...paid her 2b..well worth..only setback is the environment...
Bro wahhero, your description sounds like 宝宝?

If yes, I agreed that she is a nice lady...
Old 29-12-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
keroro388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hi bro, can share?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
went back to visit this ml at hougang doing prostrate..saw me straight away scold me ask why so long never come..told her I was busy...she said let me check prostrate got improved or not...started pushing the veins and rubbing the groin and stomach...then did her favourite move, like squeezing toothpaste into the mouth...then came the finger with glove inside your asshole...the feeling is like shit gonna come out anytime...finally continue with the back massage and finished off with an eruption...paid her 2b..well worth..only setback is the environment...
Old 29-12-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
darkwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share bao bao?
Old 29-12-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 20
matrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant future

Thanks for the updates bro....

wanted to up your points...

Btw she shared 3 customers couldn't make it for their booking.. wa guys steady la.. sure kena blocked.. lol..

Quote:
Happy holidays everyone! 🎄

Responded to a bunch of PMs with Soda’s contact.
Again, I’m only sharing with
- over 40 points members to protect Soda as she’s quite concerned about AV
- those who PM
- those who are polite

She just got back from Thailand and is actually in the process of moving locations. So the last location is no more for her. She is not going to operate there anymore. Some of you asked about the other lady there called Moon and apparently Moon only takes regulars but I don’t know her and how she operates.

Not sure how Soda is handling the requests to contact her and book at the moment. I suggest you stay polite and persistent as she’s been busy with the move.

Appreciate any ups to those who I’ve shared the contact with, and those who don’t further share her contacts freely. I feel it’s important to protect a gem that we enjoy.
Old 30-12-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 14
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Only fair that I share a MR on Soda since bro BootBoot shared her contact with me sometime back

Definitely can understand why she is so popular after visiting her. Rare to find combination of looks, figure, playful personality, massage skills, sensual and playability.

Wasn't completely sure what option to take up from her menu so let her propose. Started with a really good massage and she shared her observation after it ended that I don't need juagen. Went with her proposal of prostrate massage and you can tell she knows what she is doing. Ensured that I emptied my bladder, proper lube with gloves, constantly checking if I'm comfortable with her finger, getting feedback on the overall experience. While damage is on the high side, I didn't feel shortchanged in any way. A definite yes for RTM once vitamin M is replenished.

PS: For bros who are interested to book, really tough to match a timing and my successful appointment was made 2 days in advance
Old 30-12-2022, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 6
laogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlaogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Only fair that I share a MR on Soda since bro BootBoot shared her contact with me sometime back

Definitely can understand why she is so popular after visiting her. Rare to find combination of looks, figure, playful personality, massage skills, sensual and playability.

Wasn't completely sure what option to take up from her menu so let her propose. Started with a really good massage and she shared her observation after it ended that I don't need juagen. Went with her proposal of prostrate massage and you can tell she knows what she is doing. Ensured that I emptied my bladder, proper lube with gloves, constantly checking if I'm comfortable with her finger, getting feedback on the overall experience. While damage is on the high side, I didn't feel shortchanged in any way. A definite yes for RTM once vitamin M is replenished.

PS: For bros who are interested to book, really tough to match a timing and my successful appointment was made 2 days in advance
Hi hi senior chiongster. I never done a prostate massage before and I’m very curious to find out and try it out myself.

If I engage such service, should I be expecting a prostrate orgasm? Or it is Just purely for body maintenance and nothing more?
Old 30-12-2022, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 14
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by laogao6969 View Post
Hi hi senior chiongster. I never done a prostate massage before and I’m very curious to find out and try it out myself.

If I engage such service, should I be expecting a prostrate orgasm? Or it is Just purely for body maintenance and nothing more?
No expert here but I think it depends on individuals. Though I do enjoy a finger up my ass during sensual, I did not experience an orgasm from that action alone. However, I do believe that prostrate orgasm is "trainable"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread