The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
yammmmmmmmy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: little lamb

please share contact thx!
Old 19-05-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 16
Paxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to allPaxi is a name known to all

Share ctc pls
Old 19-05-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post

Long hair better lah.
omg! have pm you for contact!
Old 19-05-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

I do have her wc if anyone needs
Old 19-05-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
Devilstorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post
Bro mind sharing her contact thanks
Old 19-05-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
kue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Little lamb had matured a little. Had sme small catch up with her. She still got that lovely GFE look in her eyes which I like whn I 1st met her.

I will not RTM as I feel not worth paying the entrance fee of 58. Rather save this blue note and date her out.

201A Era is legendary but on a side note, what I missed is the Da Haus club, Wonder any bros still remember. It a place where you go sit at sofa and select the sexy girl infront of you and bring to the room.

How much have u spent? 你花了多少钱?
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...329&highlight=
Old 19-05-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Deepgalaxy is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post
Hey bro, kindly share. thanks!!
Old 19-05-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kue19xx View Post
Little lamb had matured a little. Had sme small catch up with her. She still got that lovely GFE look in her eyes which I like whn I 1st met her.

I will not RTM as I feel not worth paying the entrance fee of 58. Rather save this blue note and date her out.

201A Era is legendary but on a side note, what I missed is the Da Haus club, Wonder any bros still remember. It a place where you go sit at sofa and select the sexy girl infront of you and bring to the room.
Indeed. but couldnt be helped as too many bro keep praising her previous achievement hyping others newcomer in believing what others received previously is going to happen again.

Nope. lamb has aged like a fine wine. Honest opinion is she past her peaked but still consider pretty by my standard. and i would still support her due to the chemistry.

Can upfront tell you if u looking for full course, dont bother adding her. (for newcomer)
Old 19-05-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Given Lamb's family circumstances it is almost a guarantee that she has to come back here to support her family. It's sad indeed that such a great gal from the 201A era didn't end up finding a long term supporter, unlike say Chanel who is now married with 2 kids and living a good life Down Under, or Kawaii who is a successful business owner back in Changsha.

Not that Lamb didn't have her fair share of folks who wanted to "bao" her. She's a fiercely independently woman who values her freedom, and for that alone I respect her as an individual.

Please do not PM me for contact. I have had no contact with Lamb for the last 5 years. I just feel a bit sad that a gal who is nearly 40 still needs to come here to work as an ML.
Old 19-05-2022, 02:47 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Given Lamb's family circumstances it is almost a guarantee that she has to come back here to support her family. It's sad indeed that such a great gal from the 201A era didn't end up finding a long term supporter, unlike say Chanel who is now married with 2 kids and living a good life Down Under, or Kawaii who is a successful business owner back in Changsha.

Not that Lamb didn't have her fair share of folks who wanted to "bao" her. She's a fiercely independently woman who values her freedom, and for that alone I respect her as an individual.

Please do not PM me for contact. I have had no contact with Lamb for the last 5 years. I just feel a bit sad that a gal who is nearly 40 still needs to come here to work as an ML.
Ha, 40? 7 years ago how many ang pai working at 201A are more than 30 years old?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 19-05-2022 at 03:23 PM.
Old 19-05-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
milken is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilken is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
。。。。。

Senior...you so sentimental
I...like you
Not that you nid any reputation....
I up you when I recharge
Old 19-05-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 16
belgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to behold

201A is a classic!!! and no wonder so many bros here are big supporters LOL !!!
If only....
Old 19-05-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:

You have something against lamb ? last time say she 40+ now say nearing 40. her zodiac is not even close to pig.

regarding Chanel, my intel differences from yours. but since it not directly from her, i just take it a pinch of salt.
Old 19-05-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 13
Jumpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJumpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please share contact if possible
Old 19-05-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kue19xx View Post
$58 entrance now considered cheap lai for 1 hour, why not worth

Please don't up me for points exchange
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1