The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2009, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Another way to meet KTV gals outside KTVs is to be intro to them by a mutual fren.

Not all of them will do ST, but all want to be BAO-ed, hehehe.

Goodnight!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 22-06-2009, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Panamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPanamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

There's a commercial school along upper Boon Keng road also lots of SYT PRC meimei. Met one of the "student" in Zara some time back.

Beside being a cab drvier, a Mid-Nite Express Private Bus/Van driver with an assistant serving "special routes" might cast a wider fishing net because you have a bus load of them.....The problem is: every bros would want to be the assistant and not the driver....hehehehe
Old 22-06-2009, 09:15 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panamera View Post
There's a commercial school along upper Boon Keng road also lots of SYT PRC meimei. Met one of the "student" in Zara some time back.

Beside being a cab drvier, a Mid-Nite Express Private Bus/Van driver with an assistant serving "special routes" might cast a wider fishing net because you have a bus load of them.....The problem is: every bros would want to be the assistant and not the driver....hehehehe
Hi bro,

Could u intro the assistant to me? I could put him on a retainer in return for getting all the ctc for me, hehehe. It would be a lot more cost-effective than going to meet these SYTs at KTVs.

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 23-06-2009, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Was at Lavender food court this afternoon.
Saw a guy (>50 years old) walked out of H81 with a beautiful PRC young syt.
They parted ways after a short walk.
Shit man ! I should have quickly go after and get her number, instead of continue to eat.
What an bloody idiot I am !!!!
Old 23-06-2009, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Shit man ! I should have quickly go after and get her number, instead of continue to eat.
duh.. I wanted to PM u then... saw "continue to eat"

oh well... u may see her again.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 23-06-2009, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Thanks brother.
I am definitely going to stake out Lavender food court and patrol the area for her!
Old 23-06-2009, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks brother.
I am definitely going to stake out Lavender food court and patrol the area for her!
Hi dear bro besafe,

I know ur taste . When u say beautiful PRC young SYT, she is definitely my type if she happens to be reasonably tall, hahaha.

Good luck in finding her!

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 23-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi dear bro besafe,

I know ur taste . When u say beautiful PRC young SYT, she is definitely my type if she happens to be reasonably tall, hahaha.

Good luck in finding her!

Cheers!
I will also go there to lunch more...6c6c.. not evil

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 23-06-2009, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
I will also go there to lunch more...6c6c.. not evil
Hi bro aczeta76,

Find her n bonk her. Then pass her ctc to me.

Goodnight!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 23-06-2009, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
justime is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustime is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustime is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi bro,

Could u intro the assistant to me? I could put him on a retainer in return for getting all the ctc for me, hehehe. It would be a lot more cost-effective than going to meet these SYTs at KTVs.

Cheers!
Dam Warbird, you are getting to be exceedingly good at extracting value proposition. A sublime budget masterstroke. Kudos!
Old 23-06-2009, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi bro aczeta76,

Find her n bonk her. Then pass her ctc to me.

Goodnight!
tot 76 retired??

Me not certain of besafe's taste but if big @@ then I will go and wait for ctc too..

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Old 23-06-2009, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta View Post
tot 76 retired??

Me not certain of besafe's taste but if big @@ then I will go and wait for ctc too..
Yes... but I can still 6c6c

Warbird... if she is tat chio to lure me, sure let u know...

Old 24-06-2009, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justime View Post
Dam Warbird, you are getting to be exceedingly good at extracting value proposition. A sublime budget masterstroke. Kudos!
Hi bro justime,

I'm trying very hard to become ur top mentee or disciple, hehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta View Post
tot 76 retired??

I can confirm that bro besafe has exquisite taste...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Yes... but I can still 6c6c

Warbird... if she is tat chio to lure me, sure let u know...
Hi bro aczeta76,

Thx u! I can't wait...

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 24-06-2009, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Loon khor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

Any place where can i slip coffee with good viewing from 5-6pm daily. I'm getting bored with the audiences at people's park, no motivation.

Old 24-06-2009, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ventu22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro... Outram road, where you find the famous Tiong bahru pao. Sit at 新天地 rest and next to it, you will find a door 259A/B/C. There are about 100 gals living there and between 5.30pm to 6pm, you get to see PRC mei mei going for HH.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1