The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2024, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 16
Clown Prince is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClown Prince is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClown Prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceboo View Post
Yes bro, I was also thinking why nobody mentioned Lili as I prefer her more than Jenny. I find her more innocent and cute. Kindly go support her as she told me she need daily 5 customers to meet her quota Those who want can PM me as I am willing to share to help her too
HiBro, mind sharing contact? THanks.
Old 28-02-2024, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clown Prince View Post
HiBro, mind sharing contact? THanks.
25yo Viet Lili @ Upper Thomson returned to Vietnam on Feb 27 afternoon. She said she will be back after 1 or 2 months, with another joint (different location) - likely city area.
Old 28-02-2024, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
desfed69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesfed69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros! I just passed by some massage shops along Sin Ming road. Any recommendations along the road or any information along up Thomson road?
Old 04-03-2024, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
needsit1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think I bump into the legendary Jenny everyone is talking about. Damn! Was just trying out because i was in the area. Didn’t expect much, booked the slot and go without expectation.

Greeted by Jenny at the door. She looks like Denise Camillia , the mediacorp actress to me.

I just finish bathing and was drying myself fully naked in the room(curtain style) and she came in and saw my tools dangling the open and she giggled.

proceeded with the massage was pretty good. Then came after service was good as well. She took a while to prepare and came back in those school girl sleeping dress. She proceed to take it off and I was blown away by her body. My 2IC instantly stood up and she saw it and giggled. After some rubbing and exploring, she started to take my 2ic like a cham. The swirling and sucking just sent me to heaven. I told her, i might go for second round and she replied me “ke yi ah” in the most gentle and demur manner which only makes me even horny. Started action and she request me to take it slow, i was so horny that I shoot after a while.

Gosh, i think i may go back again and try to last longer.

Last edited by needsit1234; 06-03-2024 at 11:25 AM. Reason: More info
Old 04-03-2024, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needsit1234 View Post
I think I bump into the legendary Jenny everyone is talking about. Damn! Was just trying out because i was in the area. Didn’t expect much, booked the slot and go without expectation.

Greeted by Jenny at the door. She looks like Denise Camillia , the mediacorp actress to me. The massage was pretty good and after service was good as well.

The body. Gosh, i think i may go back again.
care to share bro 🤞🤞🤞🤞
Old 05-03-2024, 12:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
sed999 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro can share contact
pls?

Quote:

Greeted by Jenny at the door. She looks like Denise Camillia , the mediacorp actress to me. The massage was pretty good and after service was good as well.

Old 05-03-2024, 08:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:

Hi bro can share contact
pls.......
Old 07-03-2024, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Underdogmetro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried ML Y*k* from G* W*******. Friendly and tease you a lot while massage little was awake during massage tease. Top up 1B3R give you highlight massage quite big headlights and standard hand action..

Might not RTM as feel a bit to ex.. anyone who wants contact can PM me.
Old 07-03-2024, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2968 / Power: 11
andyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone try nature healing? Can pm me if you have info, thanks
Old 08-03-2024, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Laserboom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Greeted by Jenny at the door. She looks like Denise Camillia , the mediacorp actress to me.

I just finish bathing and was drying myself fully naked in the room(curtain style) and she came in and saw my tools dangling the open and she giggled.

proceeded with the massage was pretty good. Then came after service was good as well. She took a while to prepare and came back in those school girl sleeping dress. She proceed to take it off and I was blown away by her body. My 2IC instantly stood up and she saw it and giggled. After some rubbing and exploring, she started to take my 2ic like a cham. The swirling and sucking just sent me to heaven. I told her, i might go for second round and she replied me “ke yi ah” in the most gentle and demur manner which only makes me even horny. Started action and she request me to take it slow, i was so horny that I shoot after a while.

Gosh, i think i may go back again and try to last longer.
Can share contact bro
Old 08-03-2024, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 17
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

Appreciate if anyone can share the contact of Jenny

Many thanks
Old 08-03-2024, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Crazy. This place and Y** H* is carrot head joint. Avoid at all cost unless you want to pay 170 for service you can get at many place at 100....ML not that fantastic with very good photoshop skills. Touch Boobs you pay 70+100 - 120 for sure.
lol that entire stretch all tok carrot joint.. best to avoid.
Old 08-03-2024, 12:40 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
lol that entire stretch all tok carrot joint.. best to avoid.
Yup. The last corner one can pay min entrance but ML knife sharp also. Back to the same....This stretch and opposite one all can skip.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 08-03-2024, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -107 / Power: 0
Dralor Dralor

Found Jenny, great figure and indeed she's a rare gem!
Old 09-03-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kskskskks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can ctc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera117 View Post
tried jenny at this upper thompson outlet.

location is neighborhood area, easy parking, a bit of walking for mrt.
heavy foot traffic outside the shop so need to have thick skin or time your entry. but turns out they have a backdoor so you can enter from the back.

its a curtain joint with shared toilet. nothing much to say about cleaniness, and no privacy given how the sound travels.

jenny originally asked if i wanted to do massage first to which i agreed. went to shower while listening to some nice background music of piak piak. came back and she suddenly say decided to create music with me first.

honestly, i thought that samsters here were exaggerating her looks but she was really a cute viet syt with a great body. really cannot complain, you can hardly find better. nice and chatty too, mix between simple english and chinese, great personality.

i assisted to strip her and roamed her body. smooth n totally shaven. she started me off with a sloppy suction for a good few minutes before capping. did a few positions and made her sing while i played the drums together before finishing off in doggy.

after shower she said no more time for massage. probably got other appointment. a little bit disappointed but nonetheless satisfied. left out the backdoor and took the longkang footpath out.

Looks: 10/10 (20s, good complexion syt)
Massage: NA
Body: 9/10 (smooth skin, great butt, little belly)
Boobs: 10/10 (natural heavy c, thick brown nips)
BJ: 8/10 (good effort, but will cap you after getting hard)
FJ: 9/10 (accommodating, good effort to ride you, might seem a bit shy because shes trying to keep quiet)

may want to bring your own cap, the one provided was thick and hard to feel anything.

RTF: yes if im in the area.

edit: i realised she has another thread under a different name, but is mentioned here as jenny.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1