The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penangkia8 View Post
Btw, I didn't see her last weekend when I was there. Maybe one off angel and looking at her way of working, she might have gone back or fly away to other place.
possibly
Old 04-01-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penangkia8 View Post
Last weekend visited ACE and spend 3 hours in the afternoon and another 2 hours late night. Booked another SYT named Mi Mi. Another new girl looking very thin and long hair...she said she's 24 but look like 18. I was initially tempted to book KimChi or Ngoc but since I had tested them many times, decided to go with Mimi.
She was standing by the railing, I approached her and we went up. As she was still new in ACE, her room was very small but who cares as long as clean. She laid me and started to play around my body with her tongue and then gave me a nice CBJ. By the way she suck, I can feel that she is still new. Then she climb on top and started the action. Later, I ride her while kissed her lip (yes, she allowed a simple kiss). After ride her for a while, I loaaded her quite fast. Her reaction especially her face reaction was extremely good to the extend I can't control.
Once ended, she gave me a small bottle water and I just walk out after pay her. One of the best in Popiah in ACE and certainly book her on my next trip.
should have went back more than a week. are we talking about the same person.

i have many friends overnight with her. good gem that like environment green very much.
Old 05-01-2020, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
slpy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can share where is ACE and SOS

Tried reading the last 10 over pages, but couldn’t find any info about this 2 places

Thank you in advance
Old 05-01-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slpy1 View Post
Any bro can share where is ACE and SOS

Tried reading the last 10 over pages, but couldn’t find any info about this 2 places

Thank you in advance
you driving or walking there?
Old 05-01-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
you driving or walking there?
I would be taking grab there
Staying in Bukit Bintang area
Old 05-01-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

For privacy, I usually key in "Klinik Dr Leela Ratos, 290 Jalan Pudu" if using Grab.

When arrive, just cross the road towards Golden Asean Hotel (usually you will see some taxi waiting there). Walk further in and you will see a food court. Walk even further in and you will see a mamak with some people doing cheap massage outside. That's the entrance you are looking for.

If taking taxi just say "Hotel Singapore", most of the old-timer drivers will know it.

Quote:
Old 07-01-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
For privacy, I usually key in "Klinik Dr Leela Ratos, 290 Jalan Pudu" if using Grab.

When arrive, just cross the road towards Golden Asean Hotel (usually you will see some taxi waiting there). Walk further in and you will see a food court. Walk even further in and you will see a mamak with some people doing cheap massage outside. That's the entrance you are looking for.

If taking taxi just say "Hotel Singapore", most of the old-timer drivers will know it.
if you wanna go OS just type East Club Jalan Gelang Pudu to your grab driver... when reach youll notice a foodcourt & thats where OS is...
Old 07-01-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Thanks bros
I’ll be going hopefully tomorrow to check it out

To understand
ACE is like a coffee shop, with the girls walking around and touting
SOS is a.... pub with hookers?
Are the prices similar at RM100? I don’t want to go there and kena chop or spoil market
Old 08-01-2020, 07:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
Penangkia8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
should have went back more than a week. are we talking about the same person.

i have many friends overnight with her. good gem that like environment green very much.
Yes, I wish I live in KL to visit this place at least once a week....
Old 08-01-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

SOS is a foodcourt with WLs roaming around looking for customers. The action happens in rooms above the shoplots nearby the foodcourt. Market price is 120 for SYT, reduce down to 90-100 for MILF.

Ace is... difficult to describe what Ace is actually. It's a run-down building which was supposed to be a hotel many many years back when it first opened, but was not successful so ended up being an apartment block mainly inhabited by foreign workers. Some of these apartments are rented out for the WLs' business. On the 1st floor of this building there is a coffee shop which usually plays fengtau music at night, this is where the WLs look for business. Market price is 80-100 for SYT, reduce down to 60 for MILF.

If interested for me to come along and recommend which girls are good/not good, can PM me.

Quote:
Thanks bros
I’ll be going hopefully tomorrow to check it out

To understand
ACE is like a coffee shop, with the girls walking around and touting
SOS is a.... pub with hookers?
Are the prices similar at RM100? I don’t want to go there and kena chop or spoil market
Old 09-01-2020, 01:22 AM
Samster

Around 2 hrs yumcha earlier with bro @slpy1, thanks for the beer. Nice to meet new people sometimes. Unfortunately tonight business at ace was very slow and stock was around 10 girls only. Saw a short hair SYT but maybe next time.
Old 13-01-2020, 03:18 AM
Samster

Visited again Fri 10/1, 8.30pm - again was surprised that business was very slow. only around 5 popiahs and the rest around 10-15 PRCs, all dinos

Since i actually came wanting to try out the short hair SYT, was thinking of coming back to ace later that night. but around 9pm the hot SYT popiah that i tried recently came down, and my didi immediately stood up, so we went up

- face: 10/10, definitely in the top 3 hottest face in the building
- body: 9/10, short, slim without tummy, standard SYT body. for fellow bros who want identify her, i noticed she has tattoo of flowers on her right lower leg (near ankle) and left arm (near wrist)
- headlights: 8/10, B cups (my preference for small breasts), super erect nipples, allow playing with hands AND mouth this time (can lick and suck)
- shower: not available
- foreplay: 6/10, standard catbath but at least she didn't just focus on my nipples like some girls do, and she also didn't try to HJ me which is always a bonus point
- CBJ: 5/10, nothing bad, nothing special
- FJ: 8/10, very fuckable body, pussy quite tight. today did cowgirl and finish with missionary. no rush. next time must try doggy

- GFE: 8/10, good point is no rush from start to finish. generally friendly and smiling all the time. this time she has put the effort to hold hands/waist when going upstairs and coming back down. bonus point for waiting another round of the lift when coming down (instead of what most girls do when the lift is full - they take the lift and ask you to walk down by yourself)

she also gave me 15 mins foot and leg massage before start foreplay. this is the first time i receive this service from 10 yrs of visiting ace, so another bonus point. although lack of communication due to language barrier is still a big problem, she also puts effort to speak with me using google translate app. overall with a bit more experience (she only started doing this work on 20 Dec) she can turn out to be a real gem

- showroom 5/10: she has changed to a smaller room, clean, no cockroaches, dry floor, romantic lighting, but lack of ventilation (room with exhaust fan to outside toilet)
- test drive fee: RM100 non-negotiable (i saw her telling another customer on wechat RM700 for overnight outcall)
- WIR: definitely. after some months she will definitely have a long queue of regular customers
Old 13-01-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
Visited again Fri 10/1, 8.30pm - again was surprised that business was very slow. only around 5 popiahs and the rest around 10-15 PRCs, all dinos

Since i actually came wanting to try out the short hair SYT, was thinking of coming back to ace later that night. but around 9pm the hot SYT popiah that i tried recently came down, and my didi immediately stood up, so we went up

- face: 10/10, definitely in the top 3 hottest face in the building
- body: 9/10, short, slim without tummy, standard SYT body. for fellow bros who want identify her, i noticed she has tattoo of flowers on her right lower leg (near ankle) and left arm (near wrist)
- headlights: 8/10, B cups (my preference for small breasts), super erect nipples, allow playing with hands AND mouth this time (can lick and suck)
- shower: not available
- foreplay: 6/10, standard catbath but at least she didn't just focus on my nipples like some girls do, and she also didn't try to HJ me which is always a bonus point
- CBJ: 5/10, nothing bad, nothing special
- FJ: 8/10, very fuckable body, pussy quite tight. today did cowgirl and finish with missionary. no rush. next time must try doggy

- GFE: 8/10, good point is no rush from start to finish. generally friendly and smiling all the time. this time she has put the effort to hold hands/waist when going upstairs and coming back down. bonus point for waiting another round of the lift when coming down (instead of what most girls do when the lift is full - they take the lift and ask you to walk down by yourself)

she also gave me 15 mins foot and leg massage before start foreplay. this is the first time i receive this service from 10 yrs of visiting ace, so another bonus point. although lack of communication due to language barrier is still a big problem, she also puts effort to speak with me using google translate app. overall with a bit more experience (she only started doing this work on 20 Dec) she can turn out to be a real gem

- showroom 5/10: she has changed to a smaller room, clean, no cockroaches, dry floor, romantic lighting, but lack of ventilation (room with exhaust fan to outside toilet)
- test drive fee: RM100 non-negotiable (i saw her telling another customer on wechat RM700 for overnight outcall)
- WIR: definitely. after some months she will definitely have a long queue of regular customers
Nice FR.

These sort will get da Pau very fast one. Already got people asking for overnight. Hahaha
Old 15-01-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
bleach85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday ACE got busted.. So sad..

Old 17-01-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster