The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2022, 02:01 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment
Old 16-09-2022, 07:55 AM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Available for booking today.
Old 16-09-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2324 / Power: 17
sandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond repute
Went for my 2nd treatment recently. Previously was on my shoulders and back, 2nd treatment was on my head, face, front of my body and of course JG.
Face and head was rather painful due to the serious blockage. But after being treated by Lucky, my cheeks immediately felt smaller

Btw, I also opted additional health consultation ($20) by having pulse taken by her. This allow us to understand more about my body condition.

As usual, after the treatment, she will recommend some Chinese medicine for you to buy to improve your body and explain to you how to take those medicine. In addition she is kind to give me some medicine for my existing health issue as well.

Will definitely continue to go for treatment to improve my manhood issue
Old 16-09-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster (A)

Available for appointment.
Old 17-09-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster (A)

Open for appointment.
Old 17-09-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Hercules2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHercules2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellbell View Post
Good ah? Can pm contact and let me know the pricing ? Thanks bro
Old 17-09-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules2 View Post
Good ah? Can pm contact and let me know the pricing ? Thanks bro
Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080 for booking.
Old 18-09-2022, 07:28 AM
Samster (A)

Old 18-09-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster (A)

Old 18-09-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster (A)

Old 19-09-2022, 06:28 AM
Samster (A)

Old 19-09-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster (A)

Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080 for booking.
Old 19-09-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster (A)

Old 20-09-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster (A)

Old 20-09-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 14
xyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Juagen Talks

Just had my 2nd visit with Master Lucky. I have a TCM consult this round and based on body condition, she will recommend chinese medicine that can be purchased outside to repair your body

For the 2nd session, have work done on the front chest, neck, head and face region + juagen, can feel the slimming effect after that.

Highly recommended for bros who have a urinatory issues or looking to strengthen the little bro to visit her. As after the 1st session, i can feel noticeable results in performance

Will return again for maintenance as Master Lucky is the real deal, no specials, only real treatment

Advise bros to be able to confirm timing first when making appointment as recently too many aeroplane cases makes time management a problem for her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1