The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 24-04-2012, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Man U was in disarray for almost 40 yrs before they found their right mixed...a manager known as a Alex Ferguson...stayed for 20plus yrs..

We had Paisley, Fagan, Dalgish...etc...
The amount of money invested in football is like 100 folds from both fans and owners etc etc compare with last time...how to make comparison

Be it salary, bonus, sponsors, ticket prices who the f will give u so many years to produce the results..even if you are the conference league mgr or s-league mgr it's the same...

From no offside to no back pass rules, the game has changed 360 degrees hence the pressure to succeed and sacking increased 100 folds as well.
That's soccer or any sports for you.

Don't really blame some of you because they prolly nv invested in anything and can say what they feel and give chances, just wait till you put some good money into something and tell me about it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Blame it on luck, pole, pitch, referee, weather, crowd etc but why don't look at the mirror and reflect what went wrong and rectify it? The end result speak louder than words! You can create hundreds of chances but is the scoring of a goal that count in any football match!
I mentioned before - you can have 100 chances, 100 disallowed goals, 100 missed penalties - end of the day it's the Pts after 38 games ...no one will care or remember how many chances you missed or so called bad luck...

Table don't lie...table don't lie..stats don't lie as well..

So I agree with you but unfortunately it's us ...

May next season be better (but it needs a wholesale changes if not there won't be any difference from this season) as more senior players will get demoralized and which quality player will come to us anymore apart from the salary we offer with no pride ..

History can be taken as a review but it won't move you forward...nxt generation ppl will only know of manure and chelski I tell ya...
Old 24-04-2012, 03:53 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
The only problem I have with Kenny is that he has no Plan B when Plan A doesn't work.

I just think we need established players who will understand and cope with the pressures of wearing the red jersey.
Sometimes I feel he is doing it on purpose....... so that he can have the funds to buy more players when the season ends.
Old 24-04-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
i dun think aquaman, cole n pacheco will b back...

robinson n flanagan need to be loaned out to preferably newly promoted BPL sides

would like to see players like suso, sterling, eccleston (i fear he may not make the cut, like mellor and many others) in some action...
Pacheco should be back or will he have another loan?

Agree about Robinsion and Flanagan. Whether a young player breaks into the team depends on several factors, their ability is only one. It also depends on need - if a senior player is injured or under-performing, and the team overall - to promote 3-4 players from the reserves at one shot will be risky. Of cos Wenger will have his own ideas.
Old 24-04-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

http://news.asianbookie.com/news.cfm...ection=ENGLAND

Well, i reserve my comment about him...
Selling him - who's going to run around the pitch to chase for any balls

I always rated him highly although he kinda under performed in England, hope the nxt mgr (no KD hopefully) utilised him properly, beside Stevie i think the nxt good playmaker has to be him..
Old 24-04-2012, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post

I always rated him highly although he kinda under performed in England, hope the nxt mgr (no KD hopefully) utilised him properly, beside Stevie i think the nxt good playmaker has to be him..
I really hope he stays a Liverpool player, we can't rely on Gerrard anymore for a full season, Aquilani can do the job, he was superb this pre-season.
Old 25-04-2012, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Will be interesting next month at Wembley. Chelsea will be aiming to do a cup double just like us. Bring it on!
Old 25-04-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Aiyo damn bloody nervous after watching chelsea play out barca over both legs of the CL...must say fm a neutral's perspective that i truly enjoyed watching last night's game at the camp nou...

but fm a reds perspective think kenny & clarkie really hv to put on their thinking caps to deal wif chelsea's recent revival of form...even nando now appears to hv found his goal scoring shoes, that goal of his shall probably give him loads of confidence...drogba, lampard, mata, ramires all look v strong n sharp...n chelsea's defence now appears to hv tightened up agn...AVB must be well n truly dumbfounded by this turn around but i guess that is life...

ironically it may now turn out that the coveted 4th epl slot may be worthless if chelsea go on n win in munich n that may well be their destiny...so i guess the reds sld just focus on the upcoming wembley final...need to motivate carroll, downing n henderson to play out of their skin n turn on the magic...i trust suarez, gerrard, bellamy, kuyt, maxi, agger n skrtel shall be up for it...also i really hope carra is not selected becuz i dont think he can cope wif the likes of drogba, nando et al...

Cant wait for the wembley final...come on u reds...

YNWA..
Old 25-04-2012, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Aiyo damn bloody nervous after watching chelsea play out barca over both legs of the CL...must say fm a neutral's perspective that i truly enjoyed watching last night's game at the camp nou...
I really enjoyed the first half, I though Chelski were gonna concede 7 goals at one stage...then Ramirez scored!

Credit to Di Matteo, he has made this team click somehow. He has got the players up for it for the big games and I think if Liverpool play like they did in the first half against Everton in the semis, Chelski might go into halftime leading 3-0.
And this time we don't have the desire from players to create another 3-3 classic.
Old 25-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Cant wait for the wembley final...come on u reds... YNWA..
Liverpool may be in with a good chance of lifting the FA Cup as Chelsea has to battle on 3 fronts....... the schedule and stress will definitely take their toll on the Chelsea 1st eleven.
Old 25-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

If Chelsea wins the Champions League final for the first time then Chelsea qualifies as defending champion for next years CL...")

Then premier league champions and runner up qualifies for next year CL...3rd place will also qualify but unsure if automatic or need to playoff...but 4th place no more because England can only has 4 teams in next year CL...

see how the scenarios work up...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-04-2012, 05:02 PM
Samster

It will be like in '05 were we won the CL and everton got 4th and missed out on the CL spot and we were out of the top 4.

Spurs or arse going to cry father cry mother if any one if them got 4th
Old 25-04-2012, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
It will be like in '05 were we won the CL and everton got 4th and missed out on the CL spot and we were out of the top 4.

Everton did not miss out, they just sucked and got knocked out immediately
Old 25-04-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:

My dear bro GeMiNiZzzzZzz ...

No offence ... but i guess you remember wrongly lei ... tat year EPL got 5 teams qualified lei ..... But only tat year got exception

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool_F.C._Champions_League_qualification_2005 %E2%80%9306

However Everton got beaten by Villarreal in the 3rd qualifying round

Tat's why finally only got four EPL teams .........

Hahahahaha i guess UEFA will never never expect a C L champion cannot even qualify into champion league but then UEFA amended the rule liao after that year .... (to keep the defending champion if such case occurred again)
Old 25-04-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

lol....
Actually that statement was made without doing proper researching...it was just what I think mah...paiseh hor
Jet-lag...just touch down homeland here after 19 hrs

Nevertheless, best team don't always win..barca is such a good example even can't defeat 10 men chelski...

Gotta stay awake tonight to see real match...

Would really be surprised to see chel vs bayern in final..
Who would have predicted that
Old 25-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Would really be surprised to see chel vs bayern in final..
Who would have predicted that
Final is held in Munich right? I am sure Bayern is motivated. If Barca can be defeated, why not Real?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1