The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 21-09-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulos View Post
... had 2 diff sexperience here in Batam....
I do sympathize your bad encounters
2 trips to makes such comments...
I don't thk it fare..
Every playground hv it pro n con.
And diff culture, diff rules,diff way of playing.
Any way yours poison my honeys...
If not oldman wouldn't be there almost weekly..

Last edited by BFOMF5; 21-09-2016 at 12:21 PM.
Old 21-09-2016, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
U da bao condoms back 2 SG ah? or u havin 3-some in btm?

Pardon me,u say u usual hv 2 pop per LT,another 2 more pops in mp,y the need 2 buy so many 'helmets' for? (i knw 'helmet' in btm is veri cheap )

dn't tell me..........u plan 2.......do tis......

I only buy 1 big box. But, because I also patronize other stuff they sell, I got a few small boxes free. Since free, I take lor. Plus I've been giving them business since 2008.
Old 21-09-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
I don't thk it fare..
Every playground hv it pro n con.
And diff culture, diff rules,diff way of playing.
Any way yours poison my honeys...
If not oldman wouldn't be there almost weekly..
Precisely. I did a count 2 days back. From June to Last weekend, I'm there total for 16 trips. The only thing I miss in BKK is just the showers. Else, I'm fine with Batam in all aspects.
Old 21-09-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
flyingarrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

bro Nono, the spectacle shop at Nagoya City walk closed. You might be the last few customers they had

( Click to show/hide )

Old 21-09-2016, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

nice place for family too

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Hmm...this Hotel look interesting,wait...its not a hotel...its actually a 2 storey bungalow with 2 King size bed near Nagoya Hill Mall where booking.com called it Nagoya Homestay.

I checked the price and when they price it between S$104 to S$135 per night stay,its only common sense this place will constantly be booked off during weekends. Its only 5 to 7 mins walk to Nagoya Hill Mall,around the Spa Secret area.

This place has what most hotel has,except swimming pool. But it has a lot of other stuffs most hotels doesnt have,like a kitchen? I guess the whole feel will be like staying a chalet. Oh,it also has wifi too. Surprisingly,there's a 24hr front desk and provide free shuttle service as well,hehehe...

I think this is going to be a hit...for 2 buddy travelers to Batam.
Old 21-09-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
5) Save on mobile data charges

As we know that Nagoya hill mall has many eateries coffee shop like Oldtown, EA café, Baresto café, Kangen café, Coffee story, Bistro Godiva coffee, etc, all these places provide free wifi. So if you go for your tea break/lunch/dinner you can save on internet charges. Also make full use of any free wifi services in the hotel too by downloading any info from the internet that you need.

Sometimes if you do not want to buy mobile data, you can always go near to those places where you have ever used wifi before as it will auto login without the need to key in password.
This is one of my weakest ring. Becos i dont really surf the net using mobile phone unless i am on google translate.

I agree with you,many food places,eateries,even massage shops provide free wifi,hehehe...almost all hotels in Batam will have wifi.

Quote:
6) Save on hotel accommodation

There is a few options where you can save on lodging :

a) Buy hotel vouchers at KAHA, thanks to bro nono for recommendation. Mostly applicable to 3 star hotel and above.

b) Join membership to get a classic card to enjoy 10% off the room rate, e.g. 510k-51k=459k approximate = 460k in Formosa hotel. So far I only know Formosa have this membership scheme, do any bros know if other hotel also have membership ?

c) Check the website like booking.com or hotel.com to compare offer price. After that call the hotel to ask the hotel walk in rate.

The following methods above will definitely be cheaper to book a hotel room than the walk in price.
a) Kaha not necessary cheaper,the trick is ALWAYS compare prices from various online hotel booking site versus the prices from Kaha. Kaha is at most time were on a fix rate using Indonesia rupiah. So exchange rate may some time favors online hotel booking rate (or vice versa).

b) Joining membership is pretty tricky. A lot of calculation is needed to shortlist what I truly need (eg,FREE taxi ride,free laundry wash,FREE night stay,FREE room upgrade etc). Today when i stay in Formosa Hotel,i am paying deluxe room price (460k weekday,510k weekend) and getting family (1 queen bed + 1 super single bed) or junior suite. Kaha is pricing a deluxe room at 475k rupiah on weekdays and 525k on weekends. But becos this does not applies to every member or guest and it is the reason why after using Kaha for nearly 2 years,i dare not tell the public that Kaha is better/cheaper.

Take a look at Hotels.com giving one almost similar offer as with Formosa hotel membership promo,i think they gives a better deal in terms of their point collection to qualify for a free night stay. Joining hotel membership is only good if one constantly stick to a particular hotel.

Quote:
7) Save on Cewek booking fee (no supir)
Tried not to engage a supir/driver for cewek hunting as he will get a 100k-150k commission from the papi or mami of the booking joint.

Use the walking map provided by nono to look for the joint.
Nowaday,due to a more heated competition,commission for taxi drivers can range as high as 100k to 350k rupiah for a booking girl.

I often pass bro xXFreedomXx's map to newbie to help them navigate Batam,as below :

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpo...postcount=1058

A more detail map will be on my signature to navigate around Batam but most couldnt find the time to read. I am coming out with a NEW way of navigation soon,hehehe...so those who were to read my later post will know what to do. A lot of work is needed and I am in the midst of constructing it.

Quote:
Always take a taxi from point A to B so that you only pay the taxi fare only.
If one is running solo,ojek can be a good option too. Walking and ojek however is going to be disastrous if it suddenly rain tho,hehehe...

Quote:
Alight at a location near the joint but not at the joint, wait till the taxi left the site then go in to the booking joint to book your cewek to avoid paying driver commission.

All the joints in fact can be accessed by walking from Goldbird - Memory - New berry - Happy massage 8 - Indah2 - Bunga - Permata Indah following the sequence.

But for newbie in order to familiarise the location of the booking joint can follow experience bros once and try to remember the way to the joints.
I completely agree with all your words from the above quote.

Quote:
8) Save on massage fees

a) Many small savings that one save could amount up to a big saving. Take for example if I have a gold card in Formosa hotel, I get 20% discount off the normal price at King's Massage. If one day massage a few sessions for 500k, there will be a saving of 100k.
It would take any bro around 30 nights of stay in Formosa hotel to get the 20% off (Gold membership card). Do note that Vienna Restaurant and Tea Story has silently increase their menu prices by about 20%. When will it be King Massage turn? I am still waiting with my fingers crossed.

The percentage discount were mainly gimmicks to make their guest/s feel that they are paying cheaper than normal but the fact is,they are paying MORE until they complete about 30 nights of stay in the hotel. And when they complete the 30 nights of stay,they will then get 20% off,meaning only then are they paying the 'Normal' price (for in-hotel restaurant food),hehehe...

Side note : Vienna Restaurant used to have 20% discount before the membership offer starts,today they not only took away the 20% discount,they had also add in another 20% extra too.

Quote:
b) Also try to take longer duration of massage as it will be cheaper compare to two short duration of massage.

example 2 hours costs 180k but 1 hour cost 100k.
Everyone is different bro,i prefer to stay in one massage shop to have 1 hour massage by one single massage girl,and then go for another massage girl to have yet another 1 hour massage until i tried out nearly all their massage girls in that particular shift,hehehe...thats how i can define which massage places in Batam is better or worse.

I cannot rate a massage shop if it is good or not-good by only trying out ONE or maybe 2 girls in it. i can ONLY rate a particular girl in THAT particular massage shop and NOT the whole massage shop (unless I have tried around 50% of their total workforce,hehehe..). Have to be fair to the few other girls which could be good whereby I have not tried, right?

It applies for booking joints too. But becos i have only one dick i cant do what i do in massage shops I dwelled in,but what i can do is i can have a group of perhaps 10+ bros swarming into a booking joint in a period of a month or so to sweep up most of their girls and they later share with me an FR,hence i am able to better rate a particular booking joint a little more fairly (note: the poison and meat theory still applies in this case).

Remember the 6 apple story?

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpo...postcount=3080

Quote:

For the non-Chinese speaking,the above roughly means when i have 6 apples,i shared my 5 with others. It may appears that i have lost 5 apples,but i may likely made 5 friends and leave some good impression to more than 5. When the 5 or others have other fruits like orange,pear etc,i believe they will be willing to share them with me too. At the end of the day,i may be getting more than 5 different types of fruits,with getting more than 5 different tastes and colors. Not forgetting the friendship within it.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away,hehehe...
I have been sowing seeds in this thread since day 1 i am here. In other words,i have been sharing out 'apples' since day 1 i am in here. So it does make sense that i can now harvest many kinds of other different fruits beside just apple in Batam,hehehe...plus making many friends who are willing to share with me their sources of the best.

My main objective here is on the 1st page of this thread.
(i dont think i need to put a link to page 1 of this thread,hehehe...i'm joking)

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=586297

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Last edited by nono1973; 21-09-2016 at 05:34 PM.
Old 21-09-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Hehehe...i just got my Silver card within about 4 months time. And my bargaining chips with the taxi drivers just goes a step higher. By the beginning of next year or before that,i should be in my Gold,hehehe...
wow! more than 15 nites stay in 4 mths?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
(I am in Alaska now, no time to write)
Alaska?! wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
I don't thk it fare..
i tink it's onli 1 trip but 2 diff sexperience on same trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
I only buy 1 big box. But, because I also patronize other stuff they sell, I got a few small boxes free. Since free, I take lor. Plus I've been giving them business since 2008.
Nw u r makin me mre curious. Wat did u buy 2 hav em gif u so many xtra 'helmets'?

Cool!
Old 21-09-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 13
ilovepussys is one of the Best!ilovepussys is one of the Best!ilovepussys is one of the Best!ilovepussys is one of the Best!

Hey good day guy. Just check is there any gal in holiday inn? If got what the rate there. Does anyone just hook up with the local in shopping mall?
Old 21-09-2016, 06:19 PM
Samster

It editor be farnie if Holiday Inn is only full of guys. So the answer to your question will be there are actually girls at Holiday Inn.
Old 21-09-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
AhPui8 AhPui8 AhPui8

Commission for taxi drivers can range as high as 100k to 350k rupiah for a booking girl.

Fuck. Now we all should know why our backside is screwed.

350K is more than $30 sgd. Where is all this 30 sgd come from? From our pocket lah. Papi jack up the price for the taxi drivers to earn.
Old 21-09-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Tis i agreed w yr pts bcs i was 1 of those who joined in his earlier newbie grp trips,even when i hav physically visit btm at a little earlier time than him. i still consider myself pretty much a noob durin then & definitely hav more than 3 shots per nite.

It was a 3d2n grp trip. A low-cost exotic exp.
U jus remind me of the btm lizard meat feast & the green algae beer.

A truly exotic trip 4 the then newbies!
Old 21-09-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mr20k is Cool - loads of Potential

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/FERRY-ONLI...CKET/428909582

[Ferry Online] Singapore / Batam - Majestic Fast Ferry 2 Way Ticket With Tax. Show Email Confirmation at counter to get Boarding Pass. Fast and Convenient!
Old 22-09-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
Haha it's actually like comparing 2 different salesman instead of if they are newbies or not.

A - outgoing type salesman that always clinched his deals and widen his huge range of customers network by building very good rapport with them. Customers liked him and always go back to him and gave him good lobangs.

B - not so outgoing type , rarely seeks out customers due to either shy , having huge ego or low confidence. Always waiting for customers to approach him even when days are bad. Nevertheless his sales will always be below A.

Some might say he is not hardworking enough but for me it's more of a personality issue.
Good illustration,but if u knew to make comparison base on salemanship,u may've heard of smthg call 'durian drop frm the tree/sky'. And in the entertainment world,saleman B could've other plus-pts,like mayb he's more handsome-looking? He's those 'Heaven's son' aka Tian Gong Kia 天公仔? Salesman A sounds like a rogue,but nt all cust will like a rogue.Sm may prefer saleman's B shyness,lack of confidence which sm time may portray him as a more honest,sincere person. Wat i'm tryin to say is,sm time,other factors of a person cld've stood a chance to even the playin field & everyone shldn't be limit by a certain standard set by anyone.

In tis case was abt setting the 3 shot rule or be expecting unlimited bonks. Or in the most recent comparison case,expectin btm to be like bkk,vice versa or btm to be like SG/viet or other countries in the world.

Tat wldn't b fair.

I bring my bkk mode to bkk,i bring my China mode when i go China & i bring along my btm mode when i visit btm. Tat way i'll enjoy myself better than expecting pineapple to taste like apple.

Quote:
Play it well with the cewek and the 3 shots limits most likely will not even exist.(not including those bad ones that plays punk purposely to piss their customers off)

I've went about 18 trips in total liao and till these date I had never follow that 3 shots limit bull except on 2 occasions when the cewek is experiencing abdominal pain after 3 shots in which I had blamed myself for getting too rough.
I'd rephrase again,frm 3+ yrs ago,frm bein newbie to the current,a more season choingster in btm,i was not once bound by any 3-shot limitation frm bking girls. If it ever exist,it's cld be either u sux big time frm the girl's point,or the girl's tryin to take advantage of u (bullyin u). Or mayb like in yr scenario,u gave her a chance. It'd be up to an individual's own judgement & lvl of chiongin exp to handle an occurrence.

Quote:
Newbie or not newbie , at the end of the day it's about what the chiongster wants and feels that actually matters. Some is contented with just 2-3 quality shots , while some will want to drain their entire sperm bag into dry prunes.
I'm the type if my girl is comfortable,i'll be comfortable. While I'm the dry my sperm bag til it turn dry prunes kind of chiongster, i'm also a man who wld like to see my girl's pussy turned into a musical fountain. I'm not jus havin sex w a girl who's keepin me company for more than 12 hrs,i'm also makin love w a female companion.
Old 22-09-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6253 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh,may you have a good time.
I am on my way back home. Tomorrow I will begin my series of 4 flights.

Yes, I had good time. I am not here for girls, but for work and nature sightseeing.
HOWEVER, believe it or not, I had a wonderful night to remember with a Japanese lady met on a small cruise boat. BP hit also here, ehehe

That was NOT planned of course. Baby face and body, I thought she was 22-23yo, but she told me she is 31
The ass was round to die for (and for an Asian girl that's not common; they are usually very flat there). She travels alone as me, and, exactly as me, she was very happy to have the opportunity to spend the night in warm arms instead of alone.

I invited her out for dinner and she made the gesture to share the bill. Not something we could see in Batam with Indo ladies, always eager to suck our money at any opportunity.

I love J-ladies! Submissive and open to any kinky game to please the man. Iconic when we went to shower after the first round. Soapy massage and service like in an expensive spa.
I could not sleep. She was holding me all the time.
Old 22-09-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I am on my way back home. Tomorrow I will begin my series of 4 flights.

Yes, I had good time. I am not here for girls, but for work and nature sightseeing.
HOWEVER, believe it or not, I had a wonderful night to remember with a Japanese lady met on a small cruise boat. BP hit also here, ehehe

That was NOT planned of course. Baby face and body, I thought she was 22-23yo, but she told me she is 31
The ass was round to die for (and for an Asian girl that's not common; they are usually very flat there). She travels alone as me, and, exactly as me, she was very happy to have the opportunity to spend the night in warm arms instead of alone.

I invited her out for dinner and she made the gesture to share the bill. Not something we could see in Batam with Indo ladies, always eager to suck our money at any opportunity.

I love J-ladies! Submissive and open to any kinky game to please the man. Iconic when we went to shower after the first round. Soapy massage and service like in an expensive spa.
I could not sleep. She was holding me all the time.
Damn u lucky Casanova...!

I've only had a Jap lady once and she cost me S$350 for one hour..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1