The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-07-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/joymassage/

MLX is back after a long break !!
Old 02-07-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

Attention to all Massage Lovers!
Found a decent masseur with good looks and young lady! She just arrive less than a month. Decided to try out as recently too many options and also many land mines!

Firstly, location is good for those who drives. Ample parking lots. It's a shop not apartment or hotel, clean and comfortable. Pricing, 1 hour $60. Pressure and strength and technique for massage is good, she learn massage back in China.
These days hard to come by young lady that can do good massage, and with good looks as well.
Location is at Upper Serangoon, near Jalan Besar area that are filled with many land mines 😂
Lastly, damage wise, only HJ available as it is a shop, +60, but I have tried many HJ but for hers, quite good. She will massage for your lil bro first and it feels great.

Those interested in Decent massage with only HJ then pm me for contact, those looking for full service don't waste time pm me 😂
Old 02-07-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fish92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any decent ML who accepts non-registered phone numbers? I haven't visited any MLs for close to 3 years and think my number is no longer in the database.
Old 02-07-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Where can I find the listing for Orange?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Actually I finally figure out both of them. Orange is actually FL so outside the scope of this discussion. Young cute horny. She will say things like no sex for past two days so damn horny and will masturbate. Even show me how she does it. Kinky. With her, you get to visit exotic locations because she is a nomad.

Cheng Cheng is Cheng Zi. She is pending RTC. Guess after I shared a one liner about her situation and that of Bier, CZ appts got booked up whole day. I don’t even get to book her. LOL.
Old 02-07-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bringing on Reminiscence Weekend, RV momo, Aini, LN, MQ, Annie and even Carol/Nat. LOL.
Nobody miss Ning Xia and Lulu except me?

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 02-07-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

FR for shuang shuang

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

Tall and slender girl. Pretty face and is 😍 my type of girl plus she's extremely chatty.

Massage was ok(not those hard kind but definitely not piano) and lasted for around 15-20mins with oil, will ask you for sore spots to focus on, i told her my ass was aching abit 😆. She will constantly check with you to ask if it feels good or not too.

After massage, she will give you a hdly which was pretty shiok before asking you to flip over for the main event, took awhile for me to erupt but there was not even a sign of complain from her, and she did it all while kissing me all over the neck and face, changed a few positions too without me telling her so that i can better caress her boobs/body.

After the deed, she will tell me to wait for her while she wash up and continue with the head massage(probably a yunnan thing) while we continue to chat until the time is up.

For $120 i think it's well worth the money for such a pretty girl and good service so hope more bros will support her. Toilet is huge and spacious, but the only complaint i have for her place is that there's some construction going on so it might get abit noisy depending on the time of your visit.
Old 02-07-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish92 View Post
Any decent ML who accepts non-registered phone numbers? I haven't visited any MLs for close to 3 years and think my number is no longer in the database.
Can give shuang shuang a try
Old 02-07-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Lulu …. The kissing fish? Stay at GL?
Old 02-07-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 6
jackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Absolutely! This is a rather nice memory lane we are on this weekend There were indeed some wonderful wonderful girls along the way.

And as I sink into my plastic chair taking another deep sip of my kopi o at my regular coffeeshop, I too begin to reminisce. And then, a sudden feeling of emptiness befalls me. Not of sadness or missing. There's just a feeling of nothing. Lol. There's no feeling of lament , missing, remorse or unhappiness or even sadness.

Yes, I too had the greatest of times with the legends mentioned here and perhaps several dozens more who became legendary in my world! If anything, I actually feel happy and excited when I think about them. Because for me, there has always been, and will always be another girl who would take the place of my past favourites, and become my new favourites. And I can't wait to see who's next!

But that's just me. Maybe I need to go check with the doctors if I still have a heart in my chest cavity. Lol.

@Aftershave@8 you really do have the inside track with the babes, you lady killer you!
Kopio reading ur post is always a pleasure and also can improve my England. I bet you are a lawyer or have taken literature in your subject combination.
Old 02-07-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light

MLX is back? https://sglonelyguy-14.com/joymassage/
Old 02-07-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

cos she injuried recently just came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
Old 02-07-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
rayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
Lulu …. The kissing fish? Stay at GL?
Is Lulu still working as ML? Hearsay she cross over to her old job.
Old 02-07-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
torotoro is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Any idea what happen to lulu? Heard some people say she working in KTV now. Did not get to try her FS than disappear already, much regret
Old 02-07-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by torotoro View Post
Any idea what happen to lulu? Heard some people say she working in KTV now. Did not get to try her FS than disappear already, much regret
Which KTV uh lol. I go disturb her.
Old 02-07-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually I finally figure out both of them. Orange is actually FL so outside the scope of this discussion. Young cute horny. She will say things like no sex for past two days so damn horny and will masturbate. Even show me how she does it. Kinky. With her, you get to visit exotic locations because she is a nomad.
Did u manage to try her friend who was here for only a few days?

Looked very cute and SYT de.. Pity her slots filled up damn fast so couldn't get a suitable timing lol..

Orleng price also up a lot since her shop days.. No longer value for money liao imo..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1